I Love You

Forever Shorties

The house was silent. A rare occurrence in the Jung household. Changmin walked around the house for the millionth time to make sure everything was prefect. He was honestly surprised when Jaejoong and Yunho had agreed to leave him home alone for the weekend. Well, he wouldn't be alone. He had invited Junsu over. He didn't want to go to Japan with his parents and the twins. It was just another of Yunho's business trips. But Jaejoong had promised to go along and play tour guide for the kids.

 

Changmin really wanted to stay home. There was nearly a fight between Yunho and Jaejoong over Changmin not wanting to go. Yunho wanted the family to be together for the weekend. Jaejoong insisted that Changmin was older enough and could be trusted enough to stay home for a weekend.

 

“Dad?” Changmin said as he walked down to Jaejoong's basement office.

 

“Yes, Min?” Jaejoong didn't look up from his work.

 

“About this weekend. I'll come to Japan. You and Daddy can stop fighting now. I don't want to be he reason you're fighting.”

 

“Come here and sit down.” Jaejoong pulled a stool out for Changmin. “We aren't fighting. More like passionately disagreeing. I trust you. I know you really don't want to come with us. And I called Jyuni yesterday. She agreed to stop in on Saturday to check up on you.”

 

“Can Junsu come over?” Changmin said quickly.

 

Jaejoong took a deep breath. “I'll talk to Yunho. I want to say, yes. But this is something that your father and I have to agree on.”

 

“Okay.” Changmin still had a week to convince his parents he was responsible enough to stay alone for a weekend.

 

 

 

Changmin put the casserole Jaejoong had made earlier that week in the oven. Junsu was due to get there in a half an hour. He set the table with some of the family's better china; the set that Yunho and Jaejoong got as a wedding gift in France.

 

He pulled a bottle of sparkling apple cider out of the fridge and put it in a bucket of ice. He had promised Junsu he wouldn't drink alcohol again. Junsu had been his strongest support through everything. It had been Junsu who gave him the strength to stop drinking.

 

Changmin ran to the door when the bell rang. Junsu jumped into Changmin's arms as soon as the door opened.

 

“Hey, Su,” Changmin said, a huge smile gracing his face.

 

“Hey.” Junsu kissed Changmin's cheek. “What smells so great?”

 

Changmin curled his fingers around Junsu's hand and led him to he dinning room. “Dad made a casserole for us. It's almost ready. What something to drink?”

 

Junsu smiled when Changmin showed him the bottle. “Of course. So does this count as date night?”

 

“If you want it to.”

 

Junsu kissed Changmin's lips. “This is a great date.”

 

Changmin pour the drinks and pulled out Junsu's chair. The timer on the oven beeped and Changmin bounced up to get the casserole. He served them and they ate in silence. Junsu rarely talked when eating anything Jaejoong made.

 

They laid down on the sofa to watch a movie. Junsu pressed a few gentle kisses to Changmin throat. He tangled his fingers into Changmin's hair and smiled. He love the soft waves that fell to his shoulders.

 

“Junsu?” Changmin whispered.

 

“Yeah? Is something wrong?”

 

“No.” Changmin chewed on his lip. “I just want to tell you something.”

 

“Is everything okay? Are you alright?”

 

“I'm fine. I just want you to know. I love you. I don't say it a lot, because it's hard for me to. But I really love you.”

 

“I love you, too.” Junsu smiled. “I understand you better than you think I do. I know you love me. But it is nice to hear it once and a while.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short MinSu fluffy drabble of fluffiness.