25th Anniversery

Forever Shorties

“Jaejoong?” Yunho was sitting on the bed, reading a book. Jaejoong was in the bathroom getting ready for bed.

 

“Yeah?” He rinsed the foamy toothpaste out of his mouth and wiped his face with a towel.

 

“How long have we been married?” Yunho set the book aside when Jaejoong sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“Almost 25 years. You know that. Why are you asking?”

 

“It just doesn’t feel like it’s been that long. Time just flew by us.” Yunho crawled behind Jaejoong and wrapped his arms around his husband’s waist. Yunho loved Jaejoong so much more ever single day that spent together. He kissed Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Baby, will you get me the aspirin in the bathroom?”

 

“You couldn’t ask when I was in there could you,” Jaejoong sighed.

 

“I thought the headache would go away on it’s own.” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s neck. “It should be in the top drawer.”

 

“You’re lucky I love you so much.” Jaejoong dug through the drawer. “Yunho, there’s no aspirin in here. Hey, what’s this?” he asked as he pulled out a long black velvet box.

 

“I don’t know. Bring it in here and open it,” Yunho called. He tried to control the smile on his face.

 

“Don’t play around, Yunho. What is this?” Jaejoong sat on the edge on the bed and held the box lightly in his hands.

 

“Open it up. It’s a very special ‘Thank you’.” He wrapped his arms around Jaejoong’s shoulders.

 

Jaejoong opened the box slowly. Inside was an envelop with his name written on it. “A thank you for what?”

 

“Being you.”

 

“God, you’re corny.” Jaejoong rolled his eyes and tore open the envelop. He read the letter and gasped, bringing his hand up to his mouth. He felt the tears sting his eyes. “Yunho, I love you so much.”

 

“There’s more in the box,” Yunho whispered.

 

“Yunho what did you do?” Jaejoong pulled out two plane tickets.

 

 “We got married in Paris. We honeymooned in Paris. And I think it’s only right that we spend our 25th in Paris.” 

 

“Yunho, thank you.” Jaejoong leaned back into Yunho’s arms.

 

Jaejoong thought of all the years he had been with Yunho; all the ups and all the downs. They had been through so much and yet Yunho remained by Jaejoong’s side.

 

“25 years…” Jaejoong said slowly.

 

“Yeah. 25. Doesn’t seem that long, does it.”

 

 

***

 

“Okay, the hotel number is on the fridge, it's stocked. Jyuni will be over to help cook dinner. Yoochun will be over to check up on you kids... What am I forgetting?” Jaejoong paced the kitchen going over list after list.

 

“To relax?” Changmin said, leaning against the counter. “I think we're old enough to spend a week alone.”

 

“I know. I just worry. It's part of my job.” Jaejoong checked the fridge one final time, making sure he stocked all of all of his children's favorite foods.

 

“Dad, we're gonna be fine.” Changmin grabbed an apple off the counter. He chewed slowly as he watched Jaejoong shuffle around the kitchen.

 

Jaejoong pulled his son into his arms and hugged him tightly. “Stop growing up. Stop getting so tall.”

 

“Dad,” Changmin whined. “Stop.”

 

“Okay, okay.” Jaejoong took a step back. “There's a 7 hour time difference, we'll call at noon Paris time everyday. Which is, what time here Hyobin?”

 

“7 pm. Dad, we know. We've gone over this a million times. Changmin's right, we are going to be fine. Nothing's going to happen.”

 

“We'll call on our cells. If you need us, call us on those. But don't hesitate to call the hotel either.”

 

“DAD!” all three children shouted. They went over the rules and instructions and emergency procedures about a thousand times.

 

“We'll really, really be fine. We aren't going to be alone that much anyway. Between Jyuni and Yoochun coming over, we'll be fine.”

 

Jaejoong took a deep breath. “Okay. Just get over here and give me one last hug before we go.” Jaejoong pulled his children into a tight hug. Yunho joined the hug and kissed his children's cheeks.

 

“Okay, Jaejoong. Let's go. We'll be late for the plane.”

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong hated flying. He hated the popping in his ears and how uncomfortable the seats were. He tried to get comfortable and failed miserably. Yunho massaged Jaejoong's neck slowly.

 

Landing was even worse than taking off. There was a an amount of uncertainty that made Jaejoong nervous. He gripped Yunho's hand tightly as the plane descended.

 

Getting their luggage was hellish and by the time they made it to the hotel, Jaejoong just wanted to collapse and sleep.

 

“I can't believe this room is still exactly the same.” Yunho stretched out on the bed. “Everything started here.”

 

“My god! Can you be anymore corny and sentimental? You are the cheesiest person I know.”

 

“You bring it out of me.” Yunho slid his hands under Jaejoong's shirt, lining his body up against Jaejoong's. “I love you.”

 

Jaejoong smiled. “I love you, too.”

 

They started slow with languid kisses and soft touches. Jaejoong pulled Yunho's shirt off and sighed. He loved the softness of Yunho's skin under his hands. Jaejoong slid his hands down Yunho's back and over the curve of his .

 

Yunho nipped at the warm skin of Jaejoong neck. The skin smelled sweet and floral. Jaejoong lifted his off the bed to kick his pants off. The room was silent save for Jaejoong's soft moans.

 

“Yunho,” Jaejoong whispered. As much as he hated to break the mood, he was too hungry for for at the moment.

 

“Yeah, Baby?” Yunho buried his head against Jaejoong's neck.

 

“I'm hungry. Let's order room service. Then we can get and stay all week.”

 

“I don't think we can climb the Eiffel Tower in the buff. Also, I packed some of our best clothes. We are dressing up nice and going out to dinner at least once while we're here.”

 

“I guess. You order for us. Steak, broccoli and cheese sauce, potatoes and a loaf of bread.”

 

Yunho blinked at Jaejoong. “Is that the first meal we ate here together?”

 

Jaejoong smiled shyly.

 

“How did you remember that?”

 

“I don't know. It just always stuck with me.” Jaejoong kissed Yunho's nose. He sat up, pushing Yunho off him. “Order dinner for us. Then we can have a long soak in the tub.”

 

“That sounds good.” Yunho smiled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2, maybe three parts? I don't know........