Morning Sickness Part 2

Forever Shorties

Yunho pushed open the bedroom door and quietly closed it again. He just let Jaejoong sleep. His husband obviously need the sleep. Yunho fed Jyuni, helped her with her homework and put her to bed. Jaejoong slept through everything.

 

Yunho sat at his desk to work on a new ad for an internet business. He was bored out of his mind looking at the website. The colors were boring, the products were boring. Everything was just boring. He pushed his work aside and pulled out his tablet.

 

He watched Jaejoong sleep, silhouetted by the street lamp out side their window. He hadn't drawn a portrait of Jaejoong in such a long time.

 

It was almost three in the morning by the time Yunho felt tired enough to sleep. He crawled into bed slowly, trying not to wake Jaejoong.

 

“Yunho?” Jaejoong asked sleepily.

 

“Yeah, go back to sleep.” Yunho laid back as he pulled Jaejoong close. He ran his hand over Jaejoong's belly and smiled. Jaejoong was finally starting to really show. He fell asleep cuddling Jaejoong; his favorite way to sleep.

 

 

Yunho let Jaejoong sleep in the next morning. Jaejoong needed it. Yunho got Jyuni up for school and made a light breakfast. Yunho wasn't hopeless in the kitchen, but Jaejoong was a magician when it came to cooking.

 

Jyuni was out the door and on the bus before Jaejoong woke up. After Yunho dressed, he went back to the bedroom. Jaejoong was finally waking up.

 

“What time is it?” Jaejoong asked, sitting up slowly.

 

“Almost 8:30.”

 

“I'm hungry.”

 

“I'm not surprised. You passed out at like 5 yesterday. Are you feeling better?” Yunho sat on the bed next to Jaejoong.

 

“I slept for 15 hours?” Jaejoong stretched his arms over his head. “I still feel tired.”

 

Yunho laughed. “Well, just rest today. Are you working at the office?”

 

“Yeah. But I don't need to be in until noon for the staff meeting. I'll be home by four.”

 

“Okay. So I don't have to call you to remind you to eat.”

 

“Nope. It's a lunch meeting. What time are you going in?” Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Yunho's neck and nuzzled against him.

 

“I was going to go in at 9, but if you want me to say longer...”

 

“I'm okay. I'm gonna have some tea and maybe a bagel and try not to puke myself inside out.”

 

Yunho kissed the top of Jaejoong's head. “I hope you feel better soon. There's some scrambled eggs and fresh orange juice on the counter. Eat something, even if it's just toast.”

 

“I will. I'll see you when you get home.” Jaejoong watched Yunho as he left before hopping into the shower. He was still so tired. At least he could look forward to the weekend.

 

 

Jaejoong barely got through the meeting without getting sick. He nibbled on a salad and some pasta. He sat at his desk after the meeting, on peppermints with his head on his desk. He jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

 

“Sorry, Jaejoong,” Siwon said. He rubbed Jaejoong's shoulder lightly. “You look miserable. Why don't you go home? We can handle it.”

 

“No. I have a lot of work to get done. I can make it.” Jaejoong rubbed his head, hoping he was just tired and not getting a migraine.

 

“Come on. I'm bringing you home.” Siwon helped Jaejoong stand and lead him to his car.

 

Siwon practically carried Jaejoong up the stairs. “Sit, I'll make you some tea.”

 

Jaejoong stretched out of the sofa, his head drooping on the arm. He just needed to sleep a little bit more and he'd be fine.

 

“Here. Drink some tea.” Siwon shook Jaejoong's shoulder lightly.

 

“Thanks. I'm sorry.” Jaejoong sipped his tea slowly.

 

“Don't worry about it. Are you feeling better?” Siwon sat next to Jaejoong and rubbed his leg.

 

“A little bit. I'm so tired. I think I'm just going to go to bed.” A wave of dizziness hit Jaejoong as he stood. He reached for Siwon to keep from falling.

 

“You okay?”

 

“Yeah. I was just really dizzy all of a sudden. I'm just going to sit down,” Jaejoong said, panting. Just standing up left his breathless.

 

“I'm going to call Yunho. You need to go to the doctor. You're really pale.”

 

“Don't. He'll just worry. I'm... I'm going to be sick.” Jaejoong jumped up and ran to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet.

 

“Jae? Do you want me to call Yunho now?” Siwon stood next to the door.

 

“Yeah. Hand me my phone. I need to call my doctor, too.” Jaejoong stood up and rinsed his mouth. He had been hoping he would go a whole day without puking his guts out.

 

“I'm glad you called, Jaejoong. I was just about to call you about your next appointment. How are you feeling?” Dr. Han said with a smile.

 

“Sick. The morning sickness isn't letting up.”

 

“Okay. I can schedule you in tomorrow. We'll see what we can do about the nausea. Anything else you're worried about?”

 

“I'm so tired. All the time. I slept over 15 hours last night and woke up still feeling exhausted.”

 

“I'll do a few extra tests tomorrow. Will Yunho be here too?”

 

“Maybe. Depends on his work.”

 

“Jaejoong? Yunho wants to talk to you.” Siwon handed his phone to Jaejoong after Jaejoong hung up with his doctor.

 

“Hey, Jaejoongie,” Yunho said softly.

 

“Hey. I'm sick again. I can't keep anything down.”

 

“Siwon was telling me. When is your appointment?”

 

“Tomorrow. I think I'm going to go to bed. Can you come home early?” Jaejoong whined slightly.

 

“I'll be home in an hour. Drink something, okay. Stay hydrated. I'll pick up some more crackers on my way home. It's important that you eat something. Do you want anything else?”

 

“No. Just you to come home.”

 

“Okay,” Yunho said with a soft laugh. “Rest, drink some water and take your vitamins. I love you.”

 

“I love you too.” Jaejoong let Siwon help him to bed and get him a glass of water and his vitamins. Siwon wouldn't leave until he was sure Jaejoong was comfortable and relaxed.

 

Jaejoong was asleep for about an hour when he felt the bed dip behind him. Yunho wrapped his arms around Jaejoong's waist and pulled him close.

 

“How are you feeling?” Yunho whispered into Jaejoong's ear.

 

“Better. Really, really tired. I just want to sleep.” Jaejoong yawned and rolled over to face Yunho. “All I want to do is sleep.”

 

“We have a few hours before Jyuni gets home. Just sleep.” Yunho kissed Jaejoong's forehead.

 

“Am I being a horrible husband and father?”

 

“No. Why would you think that?”

 

“I just don't want to be around anyone most of the time. I feel like I'm neglecting Jyuni.”

 

“You're not. She understands that you're pregnant and are going to be tired for a while.”

 

“What about you? Am I neglecting you?” Jaejoong carded his hands into Yunho's hair.

 

“No. Are you sure you're okay?”

 

“Yeah. It's just...” Jaejoong stopped.

 

“What? Baby, what?”

 

“You have such a high drive and lately I've been feeling so... Blah about the whole thing. Most of the time I don't want to be touched. I should just lay here and let you do what ever you want.”

 

“No! That's not a relationship I want to have!” Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer. “Don't say anything like that. I can handle not having for a few months if it means you have a happy, healthy pregnancy. Just get some rest and don't think too much about it.”

 

Yunho set the alarm on his phone so he would be up in time to get Jyuni off the bus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second part! Yay!! ^__^ How is everyone doing today? Good I hope.