Paris Part 1

Forever Shorties
The plane has crashed. That was the only explanation Yunho could come up with as to why Jaejoong’s plane was 15 minutes late. He scanned the airport again, hoping to see Jaejoong.
 
“Yunho!” shouted a voice behind him moments before Jaejoong completely koala-ed him from behind.
 
“Jae! Your plane’s late.” Yunho tried to turn. Jaejoong didn’t let him move.
 
“Yeah. Ducks or something on the runway.”
 
“Well, I’m glad you’re here now. Wanna get off my back now so I can kiss you proper?”
 
Jaejoong nuzzled his head against Yunho’s neck and slid off his back. “I’ve missed you so much.”
 
“I missed you too.” Yunho caught Jaejoong’s chin and tilted his head up. He pressed a slow kiss to Jaejoong’s lips. “Where’s the rest of your bags?”
 
“Haven’t gotten ‘em off the carousel yet. I wanted to hug you first.”
 
“Let’s go home.” Yunho couldn’t stop smiling. He was finishing college and had a great paid internship. And now the person he loved the most in the world was with him.
 
***
 
“Did you bring enough stuff?” Yunho fold yet another of Jaejoong’s shirts.
 
“We’re here for a year right? This is stuff I need.” Jaejoong was carrying a large bag into the bathroom.
 
“What’s all that crap?”
 
“Necessities. Soaps, shampoo, conditioner, razors, lotions. You know, stuff I need.”
 
“You have more goo than my sister!” Yunho called after Jaejoong. Jaejoong just very gracefully flipped Yunho off. Yunho chuckled and put away more of Jaejoong’s clothes. “Hey! There’s some kind of box here. What do you…”
 
Jaejoong ran out of the bathroom. “Put it on the bed and step away! Don’t open it. Don’t touch it.”
 
Yunho dropped the box on the bed. “What the hell?”
 
“It’s a surprise and you can’t see it yet.” Jaejoong grabbed the box. “It’s for a special occasion.”
 
“Okay. I won’t look.”
 
Jaejoong slipped the box back into his suit case.  He scanned the hotel room that would be his home for the next year. It was the largest suite in the hotel, with a kitchenette and a sectioned off sitting area. The bathroom was huge as well.
 
Jaejoong smiled as he thought of all the naughty things they could in different parts of the room. The towel bar in the bathroom could easily support his weight if they were careful and the bath tub was more than big enough for both of them.
 
“What are you so smiley about?” Yunho teased.
 
Jaejoong smiled wider. “I’m gonna lose my ity in Paris.”
 
Yunho stood behind him and grabbed Jaejoong’s hips and pulled him close, almost pulling him off balance. “I thought we crossed that bridge a long time ago.”
 
“s and s don’t count. My is 100% . And we’re in Paris! How many people get to say they lost their ity in Paris?”
 
“I suspect a good number of the people who were born here,” Yunho chuckled. He buried his nose into Jaejoong’s hair. Yunho loved the way Jaejoong smelt; like honey and sunflowers.
 
“Yeah. But how many of them get to say they’re 17, graduated from college, working for one of the best publishers in Korea, and have the iest, sweetest, most caring boyfriend in the world.” Jaejoong turned in Yunho arms. He draped his arms over Yunho’s shoulders.
 
“I think I need to met this boyfriend of your’s. I’m not good at sharing and he sounds better than me.”
 
Jaejoong bucked his hips against Yunho, knocking them off balance. They fell in a heap on to the bed.
 
“You’re so weird,” Jaejoong giggled.
 
“I know. But I love you, so the weird evens out.” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s nose.
 
“I don’t think that’s how that works. I love you. So I put up with you.”
 
Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s forehead and smiled. “I’m really happy that you do. You must be so hungry.”
 
“I’m more tired. I want to take a nap.”
 
“That will screw up your sleep schedule. So, let’s get some dinner and we’ll walk around a bit. I’ll show you some great little shops that I found.”
 
“I’m not hungry. I just want to nibble on you.” Jaejoong nipped Yunho’s collar bone, lightly. He rolled on to his back and pulled Yunho on top him. “You’re delicious.”
 
“Yeah? I bet you taste better.” Yunho threaded his hands into Jaejoong’s hair and pulled his head back. He bit the birthmark on Jaejoong’s neck. “Yes, you definitely taste better.”
 
Yunho laughed when he heard Jaejoong’s stomach rumble. “Are you sure you’re not hungry? Or is your tummy just talkative today?”
 
Jaejoong smacked Yunho’s shoulder. “Okay. I’m hungry. I just wanted to touch you and kiss you first.”
 
Yunho sat back on his heels. “I’ll order some room service. There’s a menu by the nightstand. What would you like?”
 
“I can’t read French. You order for both of us.”
 
“Well, what are you in the mood for? Steak, chicken?”
 
“Something good. I really don’t care.” Jaejoong stretched out on the bed. It was one of the softest beds he had ever laid on. It was nicer than his bed at home.
 
“Okay, steak it is. You’re legal here, so I’m going to order a bottle of wine.”
 
“Like that ever stopped me before.”
 
“Yeah, but now I can’t get arrested for supplying. That always bothered me; that Yoochun was so willing to get you liquored up.”
 
“Only because the first time I want to a Yoochun-party you ended up in bed with me.” Jaejoong stood behind Yunho, his hands caressed Yunho’s hips slowly. “Now we can be all the time. We can have No Clothes Fridays.”
 
“Jae! I’m on the phone.” Yunho clamped his hand over the receiver.
 
“I doubt they can speak Korean.” Jaejoong nipped Yunho’s shoulder through his shirt.”
 
“Shush!” Yunho put the phone down. “You’re impossible. Dinner should be here in about 20 minutes. We don’t have time to play right now.”
 
Jaejoong pouted, “that . I like play time.”
 
Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s pouted lips. “Stop being cute. I can’t handle it.”
 
Yunho pulled Jaejoong’s other suitcase toward him and began to unpack it. This one was had more personal items in it than clothes. Yunho carefully unwrapped the frames photos and arranged them on the dresser. He smiled at the photos of friends and family.
 
There was one Yunho especially liked; he and Jaejoong had just started dating, officially, and Yoochun drove them all out to a lake that sat on his family’s property. It was such a random candid photo, just Yunho and Jaejoong sitting on a tire swing together. Nothing cute, nothing spectacular. They had been talking about school and work; nothing important really.
 
Yunho always wondered why Yoochun took that picture at that moment. There was nothing special about it. Except Jaejoong.
 
“You’re really stunningly beautiful,” Yunho said still staring at the photo.
 
“What?” Jaejoong had been rearranging clothes in the closet and hadn’t been paying attention to Yunho.
 
“You. Look at this picture. It’s probably the most boring thing anyone can take a picture of, but you look absolutely gorgeous.”
 
“You look pretty fantastic yourself. Yoochun told me why he took this picture. He told me he wanted to capture what real love looked like. He said that when we were together we just looked happy. He didn’t say any of that clichéd bull about us glowing or completing each other. He just said we looked happy.” Jaejoong sat on the edge of the bed. “It was weird.”
 
“That’s just how Yoochun is. He’s always been slightly off his rocker. What do you think?”
 
“About Yoochun or about the picture?”
 
“Both. Yoochun and his weird photography habits.”
 
“Yoochun’s heart is generally in the right place. He’s a little misguided, but his intention are good. And this is one of my favorite pictures. We had a lot of fun that day. And that was the day of our first good kiss.”
 
“Good kiss?” Yunho was confused.
 
“Surely you don’t count your assault on me in the locker room a good kiss?”
 
“!” Yunho paused. “That wasn’t your first kiss.”
 
“No. But it was my first kiss with you. I wanted something more romantic. You made it up at the lake though, so don’t worry.”
 
“Now I feel really bad.”
 
“Don’t. The lake kiss made it up. That was a perfect kiss.”
 
 
They ate dinner slowly, savoring the food and each others’ company. Jaejoong never had anything like it. All the food was magnificent. Jaejoong moaned as he ate making Yunho smile.
 
“That good.”
 
“Oh god yes!”
 
Yunho poured Jaejoong another glass of wine. “I’m glad you like. Drink. The wine’s really good.”
 
“You’re trying to get me drunk, aren’t you? So you can crawl into bed with me . You want to take advantage of my firm ?” Jaejoong climbed on to Yunho’s lap and nuzzled his nose against his neck.
 
“Not tonight. Soon, but not tonight. You must be so exhausted. We’ll go for a walk and then come back and sleep. I have a busy day tomorrow and I need a full night’s sleep.”
 
Jaejoong pouted again. “I’m never going to lose my ity at this rate.”
 
Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s pouty mouth. “Please. You think I can keep my hands off you. Like you said; we’re in Paris and I get to have you. All to myself. I’m just tired, Baby. And I want it to be special for you.”
 
“Candles and wine and flowers and the whole nine?”
 
“Yes. The whole nine.” Yunho carded his hand through Jaejoong’s hair. “Get your shoes on. Let’s go for a walk. I want to show the cool shops I found.”
 
 
The air was cool and fragrant as they walked down the street. At first Jaejoong walked a bit away from Yunho, used to not being able to be affectionate in public. But as they walked Jaejoong noticed several other same- couples. Some holding hands, some walking arm in arm. Jaejoong inched closer and took hold of Yunho’s hand. He rested his head against Yunho’s arm. Jaejoong felt wonderful to be able to be that close to Yunho.
 
“This is a great mini-market. They have new fresh fruit everyday and they make their own bread. There’s a larger market up the street. The owners also own a farm and the beef is from there.”
 
“Wow! This place is awesome. Remind me to send a thank you card to your boss. He put you up in a great place.”
 
“Do you like the room? It’s a little small for two people…”
 
“It’s fine. You’ll be at work most of the day. And it’s not like I can’t leave the room when ever I want. I’ll learn French in no time.”
 
“I’m glad you’re so upbeat about this. Thanks for coming.”
 
Jaejoong stopped walking. “I’d do anything for you. I love you. I need you. God knows I’ve waited bloody long enough for you.”
 
Yunho s his arms around Jaejoong. “I love you, too.”
 
Jaejoong laid his head against Yunho’s chest and silently cursed his lack of height. Of course Yunho was over 6 feet tall and at 5’9” Jaejoong wasn’t short, but still… Next to Yunho he felt tiny. He took a deep breath. Yunho smelt amazing, like warm cinnamon and sage.
 
“Yunho, lets go home. I want to climb into that bed and go to sleep.”
 
 
Jaejoong stripped down to his boxers as soon as they walked into the suite. He sprawled out on the bed, loving the feel of the silk comforter against his bare skin.
 
“Not gonna leave any room for me?”
 
“Nope. Sleep on the sofa,” Jaejoong mumbled into the pillow.
 
“Come on. Move over.” Yunho patted Jaejoong’s as he spoke.
 
“Thank you, Sir. May I have another?”
 
“Yes.” Yunho smacked Jaejoong’s as hard as he could.
 
“Jesus- Yunho! That hurt.” Jaejoong bolted up, rubbing his .
 
“It got you to move, you cheeky-monkey.” Yunho laid down on the bed. “Come here and cuddle.”
 
“Maybe I don’t want to now. You slapped me and it hurt.” Jaejoong scooted to the edge of the bed.
 
“Should I kiss it better?”
 
“Yes. It really hurt.”
 
“I’m sorry. Where should I kiss?”
 
“Here.” Jaejoong pointed to his chest. Yunho pulled Jaejoong close and placed a light kiss on his chest.
 
“Anywhere else?” Yunho asked, barely taking his lips off of Jaejoong’s skin.
 
“Here,” he pointed to his lips.
 
Yunho held Jaejoong’s head still as he kissed him. Softly at first. He slowly pulled Jaejoong down, making sure Jaejoong was on top of him. “Feel better?”
 
“A little.”
 
“What do I need to do to make it better?”
 
Jaejoong rolled off Yunho and laid on his side. “I don’t know if you can make it better.”
 
Yunho massaged Jaejoong’s slowly. “You have to let me make it up to you. It’s the law.”
 
“What law?” Jaejoong tried not to laugh.
 
“French relationship law. Person A cannot stay mad at Person B if Person B is really sorry and acts cute.”
 
“How are you… Oh for the love of god, Yunho don’t pout.”
 
Yunho was nuzzling his head against Jaejoong’s arm, his perfect lips forming a perfect pout.
 
“Forgive me?”
 
Jaejoong sighed. “Yes. I forgive you. Let’s sleep.”
 
“Good night, Baby.” Yunho kissed Jaejoong nose.
 
“Good night.” Jaejoong reached over Yunho and turned off the lamp. He settled into Yunho’s arms and smiled. He couldn’t remember being this happy in a long time.
 
 
 
Yunho’s alarm clock was shrill. That was the only way Jaejoong could describe the sound that came the annoying box. He slapped the snooze button and covered his head with the blanket. Yunho was already dragging himself out of bed. Jaejoong peaked out of the covers and watch Yunho go about his morning routine. He watched Yunho’s muscles ripple as he stretched.
 
Yunho was always the most athletic in the group and his body was great proof of that. Strong back muscles flowed under his skin. Jaejoong shuttered at the mere memory of feeling that skin and those muscles.
 
He heard the shower running and jumped out of bed. He ran to the bathroom, stripping off his boxers as he went.
 
Jaejoong stepped into the shower behind Yunho. “Morning.” Jaejoong bit Yunho’s shoulder.
 
“Morning to you too. Is there a reason you’re showering with me or is this just going to be a thing now?”
 
“I have a sudden urge to have a large in my mouth.”
 
“Oh really.” He turned to face Jaejoong.
 
“Yeah. You see, there’s this really hot guy in the shower and he walks around shirtless a lot. And holy , I just can’t handle it.” Jaejoong ran his hands over Yunho’s arms and chest. “So I jumped in here, hoping I could him off before he goes to work. He’s a very important business man, you know.”
 
“Where do you keep finding these boyfriends. I’m starting to get jealous.”
 
Jaejoong knelt in front of Yunho. He kissed Yunho’s abdomen and lapped up the water that ran down the lines and curves of his muscles. Yunho moaned as he leaned back.
 
“Jaejoong…”
 
Jaejoong looked up. He Yunho’s from base to tip before kissing the soft head. Yunho was tempted to into Jaejoong’s perfect mouth but he let Jaejoong have all the control.
 
Jaejoong the sensitive head into his mouth and slowly tongued the slit.
 
“, Jae,” Yunho moaned. He his hips forward, begging Jaejoong to take more into his mouth.
 
Jaejoong opened his mouth wider, drawing in more of Yunho’s . He moved painfully slowly. Yunho grunted in frustration as he watched Jaejoong move. He hissed at the scrape of Jaejoong’s teeth against his sensitive flesh. Jaejoong harder. Yunho loved the roughness and feel of Jaejoong’s teeth on his .
 
“Harder Jae, please.” Yunho threaded his fingers into Jaejoong’s hair. Jaejoong moaned around Yunho’s . Jaejoong bobbed his head faster. He felt the head of Yunho’s hit the back of his throat. He gagged once before relaxing enough to take Yunho’s entire length. Yunho snapped his hips forward, meeting Jaejoong’s movements.
 
“Jaejoong,” Yunho moaned. “Please.”
 
Jaejoong moaned as he harder and faster. Yunho pulled Jaejoong’s hair tighter. “Jae… I’m close. Harder, Baby, harder.” 
 
Jaejoong nipped and , pushing Yunho over the edge. Yunho came and groaned as he felt Jaejoong’s throat contract.
 
Yunho sat down the floor of the bath tub. He pulled Jaejoong on to his lap. He kissed Jaejoong hard. He loved that he could taste himself in Jaejoong’s mouth.
 
“I really have to get ready for work now,” Yunho panted. Jaejoong was ling on his collar bone. Yunho didn’t want him to stop.
 
Jaejoong pulled away from Yunho slightly. “I know. When will you be home?”
 
“Around 5 or so. There isn’t much to do today other than plan and set up for a big meeting tomorrow.”
 
Jaejoong stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He handed a towel to Yunho.
 
“So, you’ll be late tomorrow night?” Jaejoong watched Yunho dry off.
 
“Most likely, yeah. But there is an office party on Friday. It’s nothing fancy, but it will look good for me to be there.”
 
“Sounds like fun. I’ll pick out our outfits, though I didn’t really bring anything for an office party.”
 
“It’s nothing fancy, Jae. Nice jeans, a plain and button up. Something simple.” Yunho pulled on his boxers and pants. “Don’t go crazy.”
 
“I won’t. I might have to go shopping later. Did you buy those pants here?”
 
“Yeah. I think so why?”
 
“Come here. I need to figure out how the European sizes run.” Jaejoong grabbed the back of Yunho’s pants and folded them back to see the tag. “I’m going to buy you new jeans. And probably some new shirts. How are you on underwear? Never mind. I’ll just buy you some new ones.”
 
“Jaejoongie, don’t go crazy. I have enough clothes and underwear. It’s fine. We’ll be fine for the party.” Yunho buttoned up his shirt.
 
“Well, I want to shop and I want you to look good for this party.” Jaejoong kissed Yunho’s cheek. “You need to get going. You’re going to be late.”
 
“I love you. I’ll see ya when I get home.” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s nose.
 
“Love you too!”
 
 
 
The desk in the hotel wasn’t the greatest and it wasn’t set up the way Jaejoong liked, but it would have to do until he could reorganize. He pulled out the manuscript he had been working on and sighed. He was the newest employee, but he had hoped he would be able to work on something with a little merit. Instead he was forced to edit some science fiction novel about aliens that crashed to earth thousands of years ago and interbred with humans.
 
He just wanted to finish as quickly as possible. It wasn’t a horrible story and the grammar and spelling was alright. Science fiction was just not his cup of tea.
 
Jaejoong needed a break. There was a small café not far from the hotel. Maybe a cup of coffee would be good. A little shopping would be nice too. He grabbed the Korean to  French phrase book Yunho bought him and walked to the café.
 
It was a cute little place with a simple décor; just a few metal tables and paintings of coffee on the walls.
 
“Hi. I’d like a coffee, please. Cream and sugar.” Jaejoong struggled with French. The barista giggled at him  but got the gist of what he wanted.
 
The barista brought Jaejoong his coffee and a small plate that contained a few macaroons.
 
“Excuse me,” Jaejoong struggled with French. He pointed to the phrase in his book that read, ‘I’m sorry I didn’t order this’ and pointed to the macaroons.
 
The barista laughed again and took the book from Jaejoong. He flipped a few pages and found the phrase he was looking for. Jaejoong read the phrase and blushed. ‘It’s free’. The barista winked as he walked away.
 
Jaejoong laughed nervously. He hadn’t been flirted with in such a long time. The macaroons and coffee were both very good. Jaejoong left a few extra bills on the table as tip for the barista. He was ready for a relaxing afternoon of shopping.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So did I mention the plotbunnies are breeding? This story will be about 2-3 chapters. Obviously, it takes place before any of the children are born.