Meeting the Parents

Forever Shorties

Jyuni paced the tiny apartment, checking and rechecking everything- making sure the floor was clean, the pictures were straight, the table was set properly.

 

“Jyuni! Chill out!” Sulli wrapped her arms around Jyuni's waist. “Everything is perfect. All you need to do is relax.” Sulli kissed Jyuni's cheek and giggled.

 

“Dad is a perfectionist and Daddy has always had high expectations of us. I don't want them to be disappointed,” Jyuni said in a sad tone.

 

“Oh Jyuni. Your parents aren't going to be disappointed. They are going to be so proud of you.”

 

“I hope so. You hid the special photobook right?”Jyuni's parents knew she had done topless photos for fashion magazines. But they didn't know she and Sulli had done a very provocative photobook together.

 

Sulli smiled, thinking about the photobook. They had met at the shoot. It was the first time Jyuni had done full and Sulli helped her feel very comfortable and made her laugh through out the day.

 

“Pooka, everything will be fine.” Sulli kissed Jyuni's ear. She slid her hands lower, squeezing Jyuni's thighs. “How long until they get here?”

 

“Not long enough.” Jyuni kissed Sulli slowly.

 

Jyuni made one last sweep of the apartment. She brushed her hair and checked her make up.

 

Sulli slapped on some lip gloss and called it good. She wanted to make a good impression, but didn't want to over do it.

 

Jyuni jumped when she heard a knock on the door. She ran to open. “Daddy! Dad!” She threw her arms around her parents' neck. Yunho smiled and kissed her cheek.

 

“How are you Jyuni-Bug?” Jaejoong asked, stepping back to take a good look at his daughter. “You look amazing.”

 

“Thanks, Dad. I'm good. Come in, come in.”

 

“Hi! I'm Sulli.” Sulli stepped forward and smiled. “We're really happy to have you here. Jyuni talks about you all the time.”

 

“She talks about you all the time too. Your apartment is lovely, Jyuni, I'm really proud of you.” Jaejoong stepped forward and hugged his daughter.

 

Jyuni sighed, finally feeling a little bit more relaxed. She guided her parents around the apartment, not really sure what she was showing off.

 

It was her first apartment. She and Sulli fell in love and moved in together quickly. Jyuni hadn't felt so happy in a long time.

 

Jaejoong loved his daughter's apartment, as tiny as it was. It was filled to the brim with so much of Jyuni's personality. And photos of her and Sulli wearing all the most famous designers. He examined the pictures and decided that Sulli was much more beautiful with a more natural look. Though she did wear the exotic clothes well.

 

They gathered around the tiny table in the kitchen. Really the table was supposed to be a two seater, but the four of them crowded around it. Sulli held Jyuni's hand, trying to help her girlfriend calm down.

 

Dinner was finished without a single thing going wrong. Jyuni relaxed, finally, and Sulli laughed and joked with Jaejoong in the kitchen.

 

“Did you have this much trouble getting Jyuni to do the dishes when she was s kid? She hides in the bedroom to get out of it.”

 

“We had a dish washer, so it was a little easier,” Jaejoong smiled and laughed. “I couldn't get her to clean her room though.”

 

“She yells at me to help her keep the room clean.”

 

“Hey! Stop talking about me! I can still hear you,” Jyuni complained. She strode in to kitchen and wrapped her arms around Sulli's waist. “Everyone's so mean to me.”

 

“I'm sorry, Pooka. I'm just sharing war stories with your dad.”

 

Jyuni pouted. “Be nice.”

 

Jaejoong and Sulli laughed. Jaejoong leaned over and kissed Jyuni's cheek. “We're sorry, Jyuni-Bug.”

 

“Jyuni, let's go for a walk and get some ice cream.” Yunho took Jyuni's hand. He wanted a few moments to talk to his daughter He was so proud of her. She grew up to be a bright, talented young woman. And Sulli made her so happy.

 

Yunho was able to relax, knowing that his daughter was successful and happy. And in love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a super shortie about Jyuni as an adult. I have an idea about how she first gets into modeling and I'll write that later. bluejay was the one who suggested Sulli as Jyuni's girlfriend and I really like f(x) so I was all about that.

Remember to follow me on tumblr at serenitygracethings.tumblr.com I always follow back!!