Birthday Part 1

Forever Shorties

Jaejoong tapped his foot impatiently waiting for Yoochun to be finish frosting the cake. “Come one. Hurry up.”

 

“Chill out! Yunho's not expecting us until like, 7.”

 

“I know. But I still have a lot to do. I need to shower, pack, cook. Oh god, I have so much to do.”

 

“Jaejoong relax.” Yoochun grabbed Jaejoong's shoulders and shook him. “You have plenty of time. We don't have to leave until 4:30.”

 

Jaejoong looked at the clock; it was only 12:30. “But it might snow. And it's Yunho's birthday tomorrow. Everything needs to be perfect.” Jaejoong bit his lower lip.

 

“Jaejoong!” Yoochun shouted. “Everything is going to be just fine. It's not going to snow until much later. Sometime around midnight. I'm a great driver. And all Yunho wants for his birthday is to see all his friends. Especially you.” Yoochun kissed Jaejoong's forehead and went back to decorating the cake.

 

“Crap! I need to get Yunho a present!”

 

“Trust me, you being there is going to be a great gift.” Yoochun smirked. He was packing liquor, condoms and lube. He would get Jaejoong and Yunho together if it killed him.

 

“No. I can't just show up empty handed. I need to get him something. What are you getting him?”

 

“You tied up in a bow.”

 

“Yoochun!” Jaejoong feigned offense and slapped Yoochun's arm. “We aren't at that stage yet. We're barely even dating. He won't make it official for 6 months.”

 

Yoochun laughed and rubbed his arm. He loved getting a rise out of Jaejoong. It was so easy.

 

“Seriously. What are you getting him?”

 

“This.” Yoochun handed Jaejoong an art supplies catalog opened to a page with table top easels. “The circled one. I just have to go pick it up.”

 

Jaejoong stared at the easel. It was all hard wood and looked very sturdy. “That's nice. He's gonna love it. I need to get him something awesome.”

 

“I told you; we'll strip you and wrap you up in a giant bow. Perfect gift.”

 

“You're lewd. Seriously, help me.”

 

“I supposed if you want to go the easy route, there is an organizer that our lovely Yunho has been coveting for a while. It's still at the art store, so come with me when I go pick up the easel. He'll love it.”

 

“You think?” Jaejoong continued to crew on his bottom lip. Everything had to be perfect.

 

“Yeah. He mentioned it every time we went in there. Relax. Go home, pack, shower and meet me back here at two. Okay?”

 

“Yeah. Okay.”

 

 

 

Jaejoong stood under the hot spray for a long thinking about Yunho and going to visit him for his birthday. The home group (as Yunho liked to call the them) had been planning it for a while. He, Yoochun, Siwon and Luna were going to drive down that night and Donghae and Sunny were going to drive down the next day.

 

He couldn't wait to just hug Yunho really tight. He wanted to curl up next to him and watch a movie or listen to music. It was still 6 months until Jaejoong's 16th birthday; when Yunho promised to officially call Jaejoong his boyfriend, but everyone joked that they were already practically dating.

 

Jaejoong pulled on his tightest jeans and a tight green t-shirt. Green was Yunho's favorite color. Jaejoong just wanted to look good for Yunho. He packed quickly and headed back to Yoochun's house.

 

“Throw your stuff in the trunk. How much do you have to cook?”

 

“Not a lot. Can I use your kitchen instead of going back home? It'll be easier that way.”

 

“Of course. Let's go spend a ridiculous amount of money on our friend and we can come back here and cook. You are going to spoil him rotten.” Yoochun wrapped his arm around Jaejoong's shoulders.

 

“I know.” Jaejoong smiled. He just wanted to make Yunho happy.

 

They loaded the organizer and easel into the trunk of Yoochun's car and picked up Siwon and Luna.

 

Jaejoong yelled at everyone while he cooked. Siwon laughed and insisted on taste-testing everything.

 

“Okay, Siwon. Stop before you give Jaejoongie an aneurism. Or worse you make him cry,” Luna said with a laugh. She gave Jaejoong a quick peck on the cheek. “What do you need us to do, Sunshine?”

 

“Everything's almost done. Will you start packing stuff up? The containers are on the counter. I just have to finish the soup.” Jaejoong grabbed the counter. He felt light-headed and hot very suddenly.

 

“Jae, are you okay?” Yoochun wrapped his arm around Jaejoong's waist to prevent him from falling.

 

“It's just really hot.”

 

“Well, sit down here for a minute.” Yoochun ran his hand through Jaejoong's hair. “You don't feel warm. Are you okay?”

 

“Fine. I didn't really eat today. I was too busy.”

 

“Have a glass of juice. You need to stop stressing out so much.” Luna handed him a tall glass of orange juice.

 

“Everything has to be perfect for Yunho's birthday. I have to make it perfect for him.”

 

“Everything will be fine. Jae, you just have to relax. You could show up empty handed and Yunho would be beside himself with joy.”

 

“Feeling better?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Yeah. What time is it?”

 

“Almost 3. We have plenty of time to get ready,” Siwon said.

 

“Soup's done. Are you sure you're okay, Jaejoong?” Luna asked.

 

“Yeah. I'm fine.”

 

 

They piled into Yoochun's car. Jaejoong was a bundle of nerves and excitement. He just wanted to see Yunho and hug him tightly.

 

Jaejoong smiled as he thought about all the food they were bringing Yunho; nestled safely in between Siwon and Luna. He couldn't wait to feed Yunho.

 

Yunho complained most about the food at school. Jaejoong was very upset the last Yunho came home for the weekend. Yunho had lost weight and claimed it was because he didn't like the food in the cafeteria.

 

Yunho was waiting outside the dorm. He jumped up when he saw Yoochun pull into the circle. Jaejoong jumped out of the car before Yoochun could turn the engine off.

 

“Yunho!” Jaejoong ran and jumped into Yunho's arms.

 

“Hey,” Yunho grunted as Jaejoong slammed into him. He struggled for a moment to get a good hold on Jaejoong, so the younger won't fall to the ground. “How was the ride?”

 

“Good. I missed you.” Jaejoong tightened his arms around Yunho's neck.

 

“I missed you too.” Yunho kissed Jaejoong's cheek. “Get down so I can say hi to my other friends?”

 

Jaejoong chuckled. “Okay.”

 

Yunho gave everyone a quick hug before going back to Jaejoong's side and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. “Let's get up stairs before we all freeze to death.”

 

The group settled into Yunho's room. Jaejoong stole the bed and stretched out with his head resting on Yunho's thigh.

 

“Let's eat,” Siwon said brightly. “Jaejoong went crazy cooking for you.”

 

“He's a great cook. I'm excited.”

 

“So what are the sleeping arrangements?” Yoochun asked while they ate.

 

“I talked to my roommates and as long as nothing freaky happens they said you guys can sleep in their beds.” Yunho pointed to the other three beds in the room. “I figured Jaejoong was going to claim my bed with me.”

 

Jaejoong smiled softly. He scooted closer to Yunho. “You didn't try any of the stew.” Jaejoong held out a spoon for Yunho. “I worked really hard on it.”

 

“I was getting to it. You out did yourself today.”

 

“Good. You'll have plenty of leftovers.”

 

“It's movie time!” Yoochun shouted and pulled out 6 DVDs. “What should we watch first? Hellraiser or Nightmare of Elm Street?”

 

“Didn't you bring anything... Not slasher?” Jaejoong groaned.

 

“Nope. Sorry, man.”

 

Jaejoong groaned louder. He hated blood and guts movies. Lucky for Jaejoong, Yoochun, Luna and Siwon passed out before the end of the first movie. Yunho turned off the TV and changed into his night clothes.

 

“Are you gonna change?” Yunho whispered to Jaejoong.

 

“Yeah,” Jaejoong blushed. He changed and slid into Yunho's bed, his back against the wall.

 

Yunho smiled and shook his head slowly. He laid down next to Jaejoong. “How's everything going for you?”

 

“Good. I miss you a lot.”

 

“I miss you too. I'm glad you're here for my birthday.” Yunho ran his hand through Jaejoong's hair.

 

“I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world. I have to feed you. I can't believe how much weight you lost.”

 

“It's only about 4 lbs. I'm fine, really.”

 

Jaejoong ran his hand over Yunho's side to his hip. “I can feel your ribs and hips. You need to eat more. I wonder if I can send food through the mail.”

 

“Don't. I'm fine, really.” Yunho stared at Jaejoong for long minutes. “I don't know how, but you are getting more and more beautiful every time I see you.”

 

Jaejoong blushed. “Can we kiss now?” He moved closer.

 

“In six months. On your birthday. Don't be so eager.” Yunho booped Jaejoong's nose.

 

“Stop! I'm being serious. I'm close enough to 16. I just want to be with you. And Yoochun says we're practically dating already, so what's the harm.”

 

“Yoochun says a lot of things.”

 

“That doesn't change the fact that we are in love. And if we're in love then it shouldn't be a big deal.”

 

“It is a big deal. I still need a little time. I love you, but I need time to get used to the fact that we are going to be together. Okay? Just give me a little bit of time?”

 

“Okay, I guess. Just give me one kiss? To hold me over until I'm 'of age'?” Jaejoong batted his eyelashes.

 

“Fine,” Yunho sighed. “Just one and you can't ask for another until we're officially dating.”

 

Jaejoong smiled and shut his eyes. He parted his lips slightly, waiting for he kiss. He felt Yunho move slowly, pulling him closer. Yunho cupped Jaejoong's face.

 

“Oh get on with it.”

 

“Okay pushy.” Yunho tugged Jaejoong's face closer and kissed his forehead.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Jaejoong pulled away. “That was a cheap move.”

 

“You asked for a kiss. You didn't specify what kind of kiss.”

 

“You're a jerk. I'm going to sleep.” Jaejoong turned away from Yunho.

 

“I'm your jerk, though. Goodnight Jaejoong.” Yunho slipped his arms around Jaejoong's waist.

 

Jaejoong rolled on to his back and stared up at the ceiling. “I can't sleep.”

 

“You barely tried.”

 

“But I can't. I'm not good at sleeping in unfamiliar places.”

 

“Just close your eyes and cuddle up with me. You'll be asleep in no time.” Yunho caressed Jaejoong's chest and neck.

 

Jaejoong giggled softly.

 

“Shh. Go to sleep.” Yunho caressed him again causing him to giggle again.

 

“Stop. I'm really ticklish.”

 

“Oh? So I shouldn't do this?” Yunho tickled Jaejoong's side. Jaejoong twitched. “Or this?” Yunho tickled Jaejoong's inner thigh.

 

Jaejoong tried to pulled away, laughing. “Stop,” he squeaked.

 

“Oh no. This is too much fun.” Yunho rolled on top of Jaejoong to pin him down and continued to tickle him. Yunho loved the sound of Jaejoong's laugh.

 

“Time! Time, I can't breathe.” Jaejoong laughed and patted Yunho's shoulder. Yunho stopped tickling Jaejoong, but stayed on top of him. Jaejoong his lips and stared at Yunho for a moment.

 

Yunho ran his hand down Jaejoong's body. He cupped Jaejoong's and squeezed it gently.

 

“Yunho?” Jaejoong questioned softly.

 

“Yeah,” Yunho hummed. He continued to squeezed and massage Jaejoong's . He pushed Jaejoong's thighs apart with his knee.

 

“Are we going to do something? With people in the room?” Jaejoong shifted slightly. He bit back a low moan as Yunho moved against him slowly. He pulled himself up. He kissed Yunho, molding their lips together.

 

Yunho pulled away quickly. “We should stop. This is wrong.”

 

“No it's not. It's perfect.” Jaejoong ran his hand through Yunho's hair.

 

“We should just try to sleep.” Yunho rolled off Jaejoong. “You're still too young. I need time. I love you, I just need time.”

 

Yunho stretched out on his back. He pulled Jaejoong on to his chest. “I'm sorry. I just need...”

 

“I know, you need time. I love you. 6 months isn't a long time.” His kissed Yunho's cheek and settled down. He listened to Yunho's heart beat and tried to relax.

 

Jaejoong didn't get a wink of sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two parter here. Just a little something I thought about. I don't know why.