And Baby Makes Four Part 1

Forever Shorties
Yunho woke up to the warm sunshine on his face. And the sound of Jaejoong vomiting in the bathroom.
 
“Sweetie? Are you alright?” Yunho pushed the bathroom door open.
 
“I’m fine.” Jaejoong nodded. “I just ate something that disagreed with me.”
 
“I’ll wake Jyuni up and order breakfast. I know she’s excited to start the day.”
 
Jaejoong moaned and leaned against the wall. “I’m not hungry. I don’t think I could keep anything down anyway.”
 
“I’ll order you toast and a can of ginger ale. Do you need help getting up or do you want to sit there for a minute.”
 
“Just let me sit here for a minute. My stomach is doing flips.”
 
Yunho bent down and kissed Jaejoong’s forehead. “Call if you need anything.”
 
He pulled the door closed and made his way to the bed were his seven year old daughter was sleeping. She had absolutely refused to take off her Ariel dress last night and the bottom hem was pushed up under her arms. Yunho lifted her off the bed slowly, straightening her dress.
 
“Morning Daddy,” she yawned.
 
“Morning, Princess. Are you hungry?”
 
Jyuni nodded sleepily. “I want waffles. And soda.”
 
“Yes on the pancakes. No on the soda. Your Dada would kill me if I let you drink soda this early in the morning.”
 
Yunho telephoned room service and ordered. The food was delivered and Jaejoong was still in the bathroom.
 
“Jae, breakfast.” Yunho tapped lightly on the door. He could hear the water running inside.
 
“I’ll be out in a minute.”
 
Jyuni was happily eating a large stack of pancakes covered in syrup when Jaejoong exited the bathroom.
 
“She’s going to be wired.”
 
“That’s okay, she’ll run it off today. Feeling better?” Yunho pulled a chair out for Jaejoong.
 
“Not really. I don’t even want to eat right now.” Jaejoong slowly sipped the ginger ale. Even that upset his stomach.
 
Yunho stood up and pressed a kiss to the top of Jaejoong’s head. “Do you want to stay here for the day and rest?”
 
“Dada has to come with us! This is a family vacation!” Jyuni shouted.
 
“Jyuni,” Yunho warned. “We don’t yell indoors. Dada’s not feeling well and if he wants to rest today, he gets to rest today.”
 
“I’m fine, Yunho. Really.”
 
“I’m sorry I yelled Daddy.” Jyuni stood and gave Jaejoong a big hug and a syrupy kiss on the cheek. “Feel better Dada.”
 
“I’m fine, Baby-Girl. I just ate something bad yesterday. Go wash up and get dressed and we’ll go and have great fun.”
 
Jyuni smiled and ran to the bathroom. Yunho watched to make sure the door was closed. “Are you sure you’re okay? What’s your blood sugar?”
 
“I’m fine. My sugar is fine. I just ate something that disagreed with me.”
 
“You ate the same things Jyuni and I ate and we’re fine.”
 
“You and Jyuni have stronger stomachs than I do. Honestly Yunho, it was probably the sushi. I’m feeling better already. I’m gonna finish my ginger ale and nibble on my toast and by lunch I’ll 100% better.”
 
“Okay. I just fuss. You know that.” 
 
Jaejoong smiled and kissed his husband. “I know. I shouldn’t get so irritated with you.”
 
 
 
The rest of their vacation passed quickly, too quickly for Yunho, and they were back to their everyday lives.
 
It had been three weeks since they returned home from Japan and Jaejoong was still getting sick; in the mornings, afternoons, at midnight.
 
“I know you don’t want to hear this…” Yunho said as they sat on the floor together.
 
“I know. I know. I was hoping I was just sick. But I’m not. I know I’m pregnant. I’m going shopping tomorrow and I’m going to pick up a test. Then I’ll make an appointment with my doctor.”
 
Yunho took a deep breath. He didn’t want to have this particular discussion, but he had to know. “So… What’s our move after we know for sure?”
 
“Well,” Jaejoong said slowly. “You’ve always wanted a son, right?” He smiled and wait for Yunho’s reaction.
 
“Really? Like really, really? This is something you want?”
 
“Yeah. It’s been long enough and Jyuni needs a brother or a sister to play with and I don’t know…”
 
“Jae?” Yunho scooted closer.
 
“I want another baby. I kinda miss having one around. And our family is much too small.”
 
“Oh, Jaejoongie! I love you.” Yunho pulled Jaejoong on to his lap and kissed him; almost too forcefully. He nuzzled against Jaejoong neck and peppered more kisses along his neck and shoulder.
 
“Yunho,” Jaejoong laughed. Yunho continued to kissed and nip at Jaejoong’s shoulders, neck and collar bones. “Yunho, you need to listen to me right now.”
 
“Let me kiss you a little bit longer,” Yunho murmured against Jaejoong’s skin.
 
“Yunho, we need to talk, seriously.”
 
Yunho sighed, “I know. I’m not thinking, or looking at the bigger picture. I’m just… I’m so excited, Baby.”
 
“I know. I am too, actually. I’m worried, too. And nervous. And a little scared.”
 
“Me too.” Yunho rubbed Jaejoong’s stomach. Jaejoong smiled, knowing he would be hard pressed to remove Yunho’s hand from his stomach.
 
“I’m gonna have to go off most of my meds. The moods stabilizers mostly. I’m not going to take them today or tomorrow.”
 
“Is that wise? Or safe?”
 
“I’ll be okay. I’ve been taking to my therapist and she’s pretty sure I’ll be okay with just the therapy. I’m honestly more worried about being diabetic and pregnant. There are more risks; to me and to the baby.”
 
“I’ll take care of you.”
 
“I’ll make an appointment tomorrow. Right now, I just want to rest, get a little work done. And if you don’t go get ready, you’ll be late.”
 
“I’m calling in. I want to stay with you and Jyuni today. They can live without me for a day.”
 
“Yunho,” Jaejoong warned.
 
Yunho pressed his finger to Jaejoong’s lips. “Hush you. I want to take care of you today. I know Jyuni can be hyperactive and I want you to rest. Now lets get up off this floor.”
 
Yunho led Jaejoong back to the bedroom and helped him recline on the bed. He propped pillows behind Jaejoong’s back and under his knees. “I’m gonna go make some breakfast. Do you need anything?”
 
Jaejoong shook his head. “I’m gonna read for a little while. Then, I’ll come have breakfast.”
 
“No, we can eat in here. I’m sure Jyuni will love that.”
 
“Dada?” Jyuni knocked on the door once before pushing it open and crawling up onto the bed.
 
“Hey, Jyuni-Bug. Did you say ‘Good morning’ to Daddy, yet?”
 
“No. I heard you in the bathroom again. Are you sick?” Jyuni’s voice was edged with tears. “Don’t go to the doctor. I don’t want you to die.”
 
“Jyuni, I’m not going to die. What are you talking about?”
 
“Sena’s mom got sick and went to the hospital and died.”
 
“Oh Jyuni. I’m not going to die. I’m not sick.” Jaejoong paused, he wasn’t exactly sure how to explain pregnancy to his daughter. “You might be getting a new brother or sister soon. I’ll know tomorrow.”
 
“You’re pregnant like Taemin’s mommy was,” she replied very matter of a factly. Jaejoong had forgotten that her classmate’s mother recently had a baby.
 
“Yes. Just like Taemin’s mother. Are you excited?”
 
Jyuni shrugged. “I guess. But you don’t know yet. How can I be excited about something that might not happen?”
 
Jaejoong laughed. As young and innocent as Jyuni was, she was also too intelligent and pragmatic for her own good. She had to have gotten that from Yunho.
 
“Hey, it’s my two favorite people.” Yunho set a tray on the bed and sat next to Jaejoong.
 
“Is Dada really gonna have a baby?” Jyuni asked, not taking her eyes off of Jaejoong.
 
“It certainly seems that way. Dada needs to go to the doctor to be sure.”
 
“Okay. When we know then I’ll get excited.” Jyuni hopped off the bed and moved to leave the room.
 
“Where are you going? You haven’t had breakfast yet.”
 
“Daddy, I have to go to the bathroom,” Jyuni said with her ‘annoyed’ voice, which sounded more like a mouse on helium and ran from the room.
 
“She’s your daughter. That. That attitude isn’t mine,” Yunho joked and kissed Jaejoong’s cheek.
 
“She had to get something from me, right?” Jaejoong let Yunho feed him a strawberry.
 
“I’ve made a decision!” Jyuni said from the doorway. “If you’re going to have a baby, you have to have a boy and we absolutely have to name him Woohyun.”
 
“Woohyun? Why Woohyun?” Jaejoong looked at his daughter, confused.
 
“That’s the main character in that drama you let her watch. Now she’s fawning all over him.” 
 
“No! It’s because Woohyun is a great name! It’s strong and cute and good. It’s a kind name.”
 
Jaejoong had to stop himself from laughing out loud. When Jyuni got an idea in her head, it stuck there. Though he had to admit, Woohyun wasn’t a horrible name.
 
“We’ll think about it, Princess.”
 
Jyuni pouted. “You will have a boy though right?”
 
“Well, we don’t get to choose that. We have to wait until the baby is bigger and then we can see the baby inside Dada’s tummy with a special machine.”
 
“Like when I fell off the slide and the doctor took pictures of my bones?”
 
“Just like that.”
 
“Is the baby in there now?” Jyuni asked, pointing to Jaejoong’s stomach.
 
“We think so.”
 
Jyuni crawled up the bed and laid her head gently on Jaejoong’s stomach. “Hey little baby. You better be a boy. I want a cute brother.”
 
 
Jyuni didn’t move for most of the day, content to let Jaejoong work on his laptop and watch cartoons. Yunho sat in the living room at Jaejoong’s insistence. Yunho wasn’t good at the ‘let Dada work’ thing. He did he best to do any work he had that could be done at home.
 
Yunho brought lunch in a little after 1. “I still think it’s unfair that Jyuni got to stay and I got kicked out.”
 
“I’m a good girl and you bother Dada when he works. That seems fair to me.”
 
Jaejoong snorted. “None of that sass young lady,” Yunho laughed though he tried to keep a straight face.
 
“Eat your lunch, Jyuni.” Jaejoong handed the her a sandwich and grabbed one for himself.
 
Yunho liked this. He liked spending an afternoon with his family, just relaxing and enjoying each other’s company. He even liked the sassiness that Jyuni seemed to have spontaneously developed.
 
Yunho decided that he and Jaejoong had done well so far, in raising a strong independent child so far. And if Jaejoong was pregnant, they could do again. Yunho was quite looking forward to having another child, and everyone in the house seemed to agree that they wanted a boy.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
So this shortie should be about 3-4 parts. I hope you like it. O3O