chapter forty.

Pandora 2

 DAVICHI - THE THING THAT STILL COMES UP IN MY MEMORY


Sehun stared into space as he sat on his sofa. It had been hours since Minyoung had left, and it was already a new day. He wanted to just close his eyes and sleep, hoping that her rejection and her leaving was just a dream, but he knew that it was real. Minyoung had really left him, heartbroken and lonely once again. *I let you go so that you could be happy, and you say that I could be happy too. But I’m not...* He rubbed his eyes that seemed to have wanted to let out tears, but couldn’t. Sighing, he stood up and shuffled into his room to change into his school blazer. The boy felt a sharp pain that he had experienced before. He hated it. *I’m too used to this feeling, but just because I feel this all the time, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t hurt me anymore.* He hurried out of his apartment after he changed, completely skipping breakfast and to comb his hair. *I want to be somewhere where I can feel better...*

The sun stood high in the skies, no clouds at all. The world seems happy, making Sehun depressed as ever. The boy walked into the school, head hung low as he walked in a slow pace. People looked at him, finding it strange to find Sehun so depressed. He ignored the weird stares and comments about him and continued his walk through the halls. He walked past Jinsung who glanced at him weirdly, but Sehun continued to walk without looking up at his cousin. Jinsung stopped walking and turned to face his cousin walking away from him. “What’s he up to now?” he muttered the question to himself.

Sehun walked up the stairs to the rooftop, taking time on each step he takes. He had been asking himself hundreds of questions the whole time, but ended up getting no answers at all. He opened the door to the school rooftop and stepped out, setting his bag on the ground as he raised his head to look at the city beyond him. At that moment, he felt as if he was the weakest person in the world. With Minyoung, he felt as if they were the only two alive in the world, and hoped they could be together. Now it was as if Minyoung had followed the others, and left Sehun alone forever in the world. He stopped walking when he reached the edge of the rooftop.

A single tear finally escapes from his left eye and rolls down his face as he closes his eyes. Out of all the people that had left him, Minyoung’s exit out of his life felt the worst. It was as if the more people left his side, the more the pain hurts him. He felt like screaming, he felt like letting everything out of his system, but all he could do right now was cry and cry. Tears continuously streams down his face as he bit his lip, trying to forget about the other pain, but it was too strong. The more he cried, the more the pain builds up and leaves. *I should have just given up...* He couldn’t blame anyone else for the problems that have been caused in his life, he could only blame himself for starting something in his mind that didn’t exist. Everything was because of him. Because of him, he and his uncle could have gotten along better, along with his cousin. Because of him, he wouldn’t disappoint the people that loved him even if they didn’t show it. Because of him, no one would have left his side. It’s all because of him, he blames everything on himself.

*It’s all your fault for being a ing idiot... If you were smart, you wouldn’t be the idiot that everyone leaves and abandons.* His nails dug into his skin as he tightened his fists. It was his first time having his heart break into pieces. Sure, he was utterly upset with his parents and grandparents died, but he could endure the pain of someone passing away unexpectedly. But with Minyoung, someone that he fell in love with was a different story. *So this is what she means by to not fall in love at a young age... It hurts...* Sehun wiped his tears away with his sleeves and exhaled heavily as he sniffed in. *Am I thinking of you, or a memory that I shared with you that I wanted to happen again.* He glanced down the rooftop, finding more students starting to arrive to school and entering the gates and doors for their final day of high school. *Now I wonder if you’re real... Or I could just be thinking of something that doesn’t exist...* He sighed as he felt another tear slip from his left eye.

He heard the metal door of the rooftop slam open and running footsteps along with panting. “Yah, Oh Sehun!” Jinsung called out as he tried to catch his breath. “What are you doing out here?” he questioned in between breaths.
Sehun glanced at his cousin over his shoulder and let out a fake half laugh, “To be where I can feel better...” he answers.
“D-don’t think about doing anything like jumping or whatever! I told my dad about everything and he apologizes, so do I!” Jinsung said. “It’s okay! You can come home now, you won’t have to go through any of that again!”
Sehun let out a faint chuckle and shook his head. *What’s going on? I’m confused...* He closes his eyes as he starts to take a step forward. *Just... Once, okay?* He proceeds the last step in his life, feeling a sudden of gust wind blow against his skin. He was falling. He suddenly felt the wind stop blowing against him, but kept his eyes closed. Sehun suddenly felt burning sensation on his forearm, just at that exact spot while the rest of his body was numb. He finally made out the burning feeling that happened to be fingers on his arm. “Don’t do anything reckless.... Remember your promise.


o u o /hides in my closet/ hehe.
ps; davichi always suits pandora. e u e
pss. I FORGOT TO PROOFREAD THE LAST PARAGRAPH. OTL SORRY. just edited it.
psss. I meant for that day to be their last day of high school. k.
pssss. sorry not sorry es. lolz.