chapter thirty four.

Pandora 2

 DAVICHI - BECAUSE I MISS YOU TODAY


Sehun sighed as he stepped inside his apartment. He looked around and found Minyoung on his sofa, already asleep. He watched her for a while, as he thought of how to tell Minyoung. Should he tell her that Ilsung doesn’t like her, or should he not? If he did, he couldn’t bare to see her in a depressed phase, but it’s for the best. If he didn’t, she would continue to go on and like Ilsung, not him. Plus, she doesn’t know the truth. His thoughts jumbled when he heard Minyoung suddenly speaking. “Sehun...” she mumbled as she continued to sleep. Sehun squatted down to her eye level and watched her. “Don’t leave me, okay?” she continued.
Sehun reached for her hand that was resting on the sofa. He placed his hand on top of hers, and replied, “I won’t.” In response, he felt a squeeze around his hand. He sighed once again as he watched Minyoung sleep peacefully. *Are you sure that you don’t like me, Minyoung?* Sehun let go of her hand and stood up, nudging her shoulder, “Yah, wake up,” he ordered as she stirred in her sleep. He stepped away when he finally got the girl to wake up.

“Oh, you’re back...” she muttered.
“You haven’t left yet?” Sehun asked.
Minyoung sighed as she sat up, “I left, then came back because my mom told me to bring you dinner.” Sehun took a seat beside her, but sat on the other side of the sofa. “And I was worried about you.”
“Let’s just get this over with,” Sehun muttered to himself. “Minyoung... Do you really like Ilsung?” he asked, and the girl nodded.
“I told you. I smile whenever I think about him,” Minyoung said with a smile.
“Just because you’re thinking of them doesn’t mean that you’re thinking of the person. It could be a memory that you had with them that you hoped could happen again,” Sehun immediately said after she finished her sentence.
“What are you talking about?” Minyoung asked, her smile disappearing.
“You said that you wanted to feel important to someone, and Ilsung says that you and him are like siblings. He makes you feel important, that’s something that you want, don’t you? A memory of when you felt important to someone,” Sehun said.

“I like Ilsung, Sehun-” Minyoung started to say, but then Sehun interrupted her.
“No you don’t, Minyoung. You’re not mature enough to understand what love is,” Sehun said.
“You don’t know me that well to say so-”
“Neither do you. You don’t know yourself either,” Sehun said in a harsh tone. “I remember you saying that you didn’t want to start dating until you’re older. You said that to Daehun. You said it was better to date when you’re mature because if you start dating now, you will go through a pain that you wish wouldn’t happen.”
“I never said anything about crushing-”
“Even if you’re liking someone, the same pain will come back.”
“What are you saying?” Minyoung asked.
Sehun struggled to find the right words, and tried to find a way to tell her the truth. He closed his eyes as he told her, “Ilsung doesn’t like you... He told me to tell you.”

Minyoung stayed silent for a moment, “You’re not lying to me are you?” Minyoung asked.
“I’m not,” Sehun said.
Minyoung sighed and stared at the ceiling, “Then I guess I can’t do anything about it...” She stood up and grabbed her bag, “I’m going home...” she mumbled as she headed towards the door and exited, leaving Sehun alone in his living room.
Sehun sighed, and buried his face into his hands. *Should I be happy to tell her that? Or should I be mad at Ilsung? Now I’m worried about her...* He felt emptiness fill the room and he exhaled heavily. *Should I comfort her?* He stood up and headed towards the door, and opened it. Just when he was about to leave, he found Minyoung against the wall, sobbing into her hands.

He frowned, slowly starting to regret telling her the truth. He pulled her into a hug as she continued to weep, and patted her shoulder. “I told you you’re still young,” he said, and earned a punch in the chest. He stepped back in pain and looked at the girl, finding only a small amount of sadness hidden behind her.
“Don’t quote me, idiot,” she said in between sniffles. Sehun couldn’t help, but smile as he helped her wipe her tears away. “Did he tell you that he liked boys?” she asked as she hugged Sehun tightly. Sehun just nodded in response. “My brother told me... He was worried I would be sad right?”
“Yeah,” he whispered. “So was I.”
“Do I really look that weak to you?” Minyoung questioned as she rested her head on his shoulder. “Idiot, there’s a CCTV up in that corner. Are you just going to continue to hug me?”
“You were the one who hugged me,” Sehun said. “Are you really okay?”
Minyoung nodded, “I kinda knew that I couldn’t be with someone who took too much care of me. I guess you could also say I was prepared for a rejection,” she said with a sigh. “Don’t you have something else to tell me?” she asked.
“Uhh...” Sehun hesitated as his face grew red, “No?” *Yes.*
Minyoung stepped away and let out a small laugh that made Sehun’s heart melt for the first time in so long. “Let’s go back in...” she said as she stepped back into Sehun’s apartment with him following behind.

Time flew by for the two students. They both studied together as they shared laughs and smiles. It was probably one of the best nights they spent together for so long. “Wait, so if Ilsung’s homoual, does that mean that he likes your brother? I mean, the two are very close friends...” Sehun asked, feeling awkward about asking such question.
“I don’t think so... Ilsung and Jaesun are close, but they’re just like siblings, nothing more. I know my brother doesn’t like males...” Minyoung muttered. She glanced over at Sehun and leaned over the kitchen table, “What about Sehun? Does Sehun like men, too?” she joked.
“Would I do if I said I liked a girl?” Sehun questioned back.
“Oooh, who is she then? Do I know her?” Minyoung asked.
“Huh?” Sehun suddenly realized what words had slipped past his lips and he nervously smiled, “It doesn’t matter, she doesn’t like me anyway. She told me so...” he excused.

“Tsk, so Sehun and I were both reject? Poor us,” Minyoung said with a pout that made Sehun laugh. Minyoung glanced at the clock and sighed, “I should go home now.”
“You can stay if you’d like,” Sehun offered.
“Nah, I bothered you enough,” Minyoung said as she headed towards the door with Sehun followed her.
“You never bother me...” he said, making Minyoung smiled. “If you need me just call okay?” Minyoung nodded with a sweet smile. “Get home safely okay?” he said. He leaned down to press his lips against hers, and closed his eyes. His eyes shot opened and pulled back after realizing what he did. “Uh... Sorry,” he said and cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck. “Uhm, good night,” he said as Minyoung slightly smiled and rushed out of his apartment.

When she left him alone, Sehun sat down at the sofa and let out a soft chuckle. *I really am an idiot... Only for Minyoung...*


THIRD UPDATE MOFO. <3 HAPPY?