chapter one.

Pandora 2

 TRITOPS - TOO FOOLISH FOR YOU

I SUGGEST THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T READ THE FIRST STORY SHOULD READ IT NOW BEFORE YOU GET CONFUSED!


“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” Sehun flinched as his uncle shouted into his ear. His fists shook in anger, and his knuckles turned white as a ghost. “HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO GET INTO COLLEGE WITH THESE GRADES?!” his uncle questioned, holding Sehun’s report card in his face. Sehun looked up and found his report card in front of him. Everywhere on the paper, he found C’s, D’s, and F’s. Even in gym, he had a D+. The paper was snatched away from him and Sehun looked back at the ground, biting onto his tongue to keep from arguing back. His uncle looked down at Sehun’s shaking fists. “What’s that? Huh? Are you going to fight me? Are you angry? Hell, I don’t even understand why your parents even gave birth to you! Look at you, you dumb . Even in gym, you failed! Are you planning to live in a ing box outside in the streets, begging for money?!”

His aunt soon butted into the conversation, but she took Sehun’s side this time. “Sweetie, calm down, he’s just a kid.” Sehun glowered at the ground. Kid, he hated being called a kid. He was an immature boy, but not to the point where they should call him a kid. His aunt turned to him with a smile, “Sehun-ah~ I think it’s best if you follow your cousin and study out overseas with him.” Sehun’s fists twitched as he heard his aunt mentions his cousin.
“Are you ing kidding? Think about it, yeobo. If he gets on that boat and studies there, he will get off the next port and spend his life not studying! I made a promise to my own brother that I’d take care of this child!” his uncle raged.
“Yes, and you’re doing a very good job at it,” his aunt said, trying to calm his uncle.
“Right, because trying to raise this boy of my brother’s is easy. Ever since he came into our house, he humiliated us. Have you seen his grades?” he asked his wife, holding the paper up to her face. He sighed, his hands at his hips and he shook his head. “Fine. The boy can overseas with Jinsung. But one mistake, and you’re on your own, punk!” his uncle said and marched away to his office as he loosen his tie.

Sehun clenched his jaw, his fists tightened and shook. He took in a shaky inhale and quickly exhaled, shutting his eyes as a teardrop rolled down his face. He stood up until he heard no other noises in the house and made his way silently up to his room. Climbing up the steps, he stopped at the first bedroom on the second floor. The door was cracked open just a tad, but enough for Sehun to see his cousin inside his room, books in front of him, a pen in hand and a notebook underneath. He saw his cousin’s desk lamp light glisten on Jinsung’s reading glasses. A giant textbook in front of him, only in English writing. Sehun let out one chuckle in disgust and shuffled to his room, as he slipped out of his school blazer. He closed the door with a kick of his feet, rolled up his sleeves and loosened his school tie around his neck, and flopped onto his hard mattress. Sehun closed his eyes, his uncle’s words echoed in his mind. Damn, he wanted to get rid of his voice so much. He pulled out his phone and a pair of earphones, connecting them to one another. He was angry, and the only way to express his anger was heavy metal, full volume rock.

Sehun slipped his earphones into his ears and shook his phone, and a song came on, shrieking into his ears. It didn’t matter to him, the loudness was better than his uncle’s screams and his cousin’s bragging. Sehun chuckled as he remembered his cousin bragging about his own grades when he first came home after months. All A’s, heck, A+’s. It must be easy since he applied to be on a school that costs less than his own family’s house. He remembered his uncle being proud of Jinsung, saying that he was smart, wise, and matured, then giving Sehun a glare. *Ha, smart? That idiot you have is smart? Psh. He’s been overseas in Canada for, what? Three years? Yet, he still doesn’t know how to speak English. You call that smart?* His eyes shot open when he heard that his heavy rock music was gone and replaced with his ring tone. He looked at the phone, finding his friend calling him. He was in no mood for jokes from his friends, nor was he in the mood to be with them. He pressed end and happily turned back to his music, but his phone rang away. He sighed, pulling his earphone plugs off of his phone and angrily answered, “What do you want?”

“Sehun-ah...” Sehun paused, and the heavy weight on him disappeared as he heard the caller on the other line. A smile appeared on his face, and his heart happily beat again, like how it should have been doing ever since.
“Grandma...” he answered in a whisper. He was happy to finally hear his grandmother’s voice for so long. He was especially glad to hear her now that he was having trouble with his whole new life in Incheon. “Grandma, why are you calling me at,” he glanced at the clock, “...midnight?”
He heard his grandmother’s heartily laugh on the other side, but he could tell that his grandmother was now weak, something was making his grandmother ill, and now he’s worried. “I can’t call to check on my Sehun?” Sehun smiled, and he was now less worried. Maybe his grandmother isn’t as ill as he thought.
Sehun laughed, “Sorry. I was just worried. You should be asleep right now, grandma,” he said.
“Nah, I’m not tired,” she said. “How are you, Sehoney?” Sehoney, Sehun always loved that nickname his family gave him. It had been so long since he had heard anyone say that.
He sighed before answering his grandmother, “To be honest...” He paused. “I’m fine grandma,” he lied.

Minyoung sighed before slipping one of her blue pills past her lips. “Stop drinking those.” Minyoung turned around, and found her brother, Jaesun, leaning against her door, his arms crossed. “It’s unhealthy,” he said as he sat on her bed.
Minyoung grabbed a cracker from its bag on her desk and ate it, “One’s not going to hurt, oppa,” she said before turning back to her textbook.
“It’s unhealthy to eat before dinner too,” her elder brother said as he stood up. “You know what mom does if we eat before dinner,” he reminded her and took her bag of crackers away and shuffled to his room. “Go change before Hyunchan takes the bathroom again!” she heard her brother shouted from his room.
She let out a soft laugh as she set her homework aside and grabbed her home clothes, hurried to the bathroom once Hyunchan was running towards it. She stuck her tongue at her younger brother before closing the bathroom door and locked it, finding Hyunchan pout as she closed it.

When she finally got out of the bathroom, dinner wasn’t ready yet, and she walked back to her room and sat at her desk. There was a knock at her door right after she closed it, she reopened it, finding her father with a smiling face outside. “Minyoung, I was in the attic, and look at what I found,” he said, holding out a box and setting it on her desk. Minyoung looked inside the box, finding everything of hers when she was in elementary school. One thing that caught her eye was a notebook full of drawings. She reached inside and took it, thumbing through the notebook. “Ah, I remember that! Your first crush!” her father said, looking at the pictures with her. “What was his name? Oh... Oh The... The something.” Minyoung glanced at her father and rolled her eyes with a laugh. “He was a nice kid. I think he’s Mrs. Oh’s grandson across the street. He always waved to us whenever we’d pass by.” *Really? All I remember when I was around him was his piercing eyes and emotionless, but handsome face.* “What happened to him anyway?”

“He moved away, dad,” Minyoung said. She sighed, “I can’t believe I had a crush on him...”
“I can’t believe it either. You were so young, and no girl at grade three should have already fallen in love by then,” her father said, wagging his finger at her.
Minyoung laughed, “Oh please dad. That’s the past. I don’t really like anyone anymore.”
“You don’t? Perfect, because I know this amazing boy, the son of my friend, and he-”
“Dad!” she said, interrupting her father, and laughed again.
“Aish, just let her find who she wants.” The two turned and found her mother at the door. “When the time comes, she’ll find the one she will love, and we will be happy for her and support her, right?”
“It depends on how the boy is,” her father said.
Her mother shook her head and rolled her eyes with a smile. “Alright, downstairs now. Dinner’s ready.”

After dinner finished, Minyoung quickly made her way up to her room and checked her phone. *He still hasn’t called?* She sighed as she looked at the assignment that she had written down in her notebook during class. *The project is due in a day... I guess I should just start doing it by myself...* She sat down at her desk, and grabbed her pen and reading glasses. She paused when she found a green origami crane in front of her. She picked it up and looked at it. A smile spreads across her face.


Did some of you guys expect a sequel to Minhun’s future? If you did, TROLLED. e u e I just didn’t want it to be like every other sequel, a continuation of the first story. orz. So I made a Sehun’s version. Note that I at sequels so it’ll be not as good as the original one, ‘kay?
It’s a weird first chapter huh? I tried my best. Everything may seem all happy dovey and crap but let’s see what my mind will come up with. e u e It’s kinda short. It's the same length as the first story though. c:
wow. Just posted after an hour and already a hundred subbers.