chapter thirty two.

Pandora 2

 VARIOUS ARTISTS - ECHO (STRINGS VER.)


Minyoung walked into the classroom, seeing Sehun’s head on his desk. She walked up to him as she set her books on her desk, “Did you not get enough sleep?” she asked as she sat down in her desk. She glanced over at Sehun when she realized that Sehun wasn’t answering. “Sehun,” she called out and stood up, leaning over to find him looking out the window and earphones in his ear. “Tsk, weirdo,” she muttered with a smile as she sat back down and waited for school to start.

Sehun sighed as he continued to stare out the window. He couldn’t help, but continue to think about Minyoung’s sudden confession.

“I think I like Ilsung...” Minyoung confessed. “It wasn’t when you were gone. I realized that I liked him then. But I think I developed feelings for him a long time ago and I never realized it. I mean, he and I spent a lot of time together while we were with Jaesun... Sehun, what do you think I should do?”
Sehun stared at her sadly, “Do you really like him?” Minyoung pouted and nodded, making Sehun sigh heavily. “Do what you want to do. I can’t help you with girl problems like this,” he said, giving her a weak, fake smile. *It hurts you know... So don’t.* “It’s your feelings, do what you want to do.”
Minyoung sighed, “I guess I’ll think about it first. It would be awkward if I did tell him and since my brother is his friend... It’ll be so weird.”
“You’re talking about it as if you’re already in a relationship with him,” Sehun muttered.
“Pardon?”
“Nothing...” Sehun answered as he looked at the ground.

“Sehun, you should like someone by now, too,” Minyoung said.
Sehun watched Minyoung get out of her seat and walked towards his fridge. “I believe that I’m too young to love at the moment...” he says. “Only because if we start dating at an early age like this, who knows what would happen. We’re still immature at this point. If we date at this age, we fight, break up, and we don’t understand each other. It’s better to date when you’re mature,” he quoted Minyoung’s words from a while ago when he overheard Minyoung’s conversation with Daehun. *You lied to Daehun, Minyoung.*
“But you can learn from your mistakes and make a better choice later on,” Minyoung said as she grabbed a water bottle from his fridge and sat back down in front of him. “But if I were you, I wouldn’t take advice from others, I would learn from my mistakes.”

“Well, I just learned something from my mistake,” Sehun mumbled.
“Who do you like, Sehun?” she asked.
“Someone you know... But how many times you will guess, your answer may not be right,” he said as he stared at the table. “Minyoung, how are you sure that you’re in love with Ilsung?”
“You’re like a kid when it comes to these kinds of questions,” Minyoung joked. “I feel like an important person when I’m around him, you know? I’m just happy to be around him, and to think about him.” The girl lets out a long sigh, “But if he doesn’t accept, then it’s okay.”

Sehun sighed and closed his eyes as the sun’s light burned his skin. It was minutes until school would start, and Minyoung was ready for class. Sehun stood up, gaining Minyoung’s attention, “Where are you going?”
“Somewhere,” Sehun simply answered.
“Do you want me to come too?” she asked.
“No thanks,” he replied before he walked away and out of the classroom. *It’s hard to be on someone’s side after they left you for something else...* He turned around the corner, finding the halls empty. *It’s hard to be around you when you want to be with someone else...*

School ended for that day, and Sehun was looking down as he stood on the school’s rooftop. He could feel the wind blowing through his hair, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and make him shiver. “Oh, there you are.” Sehun turned around, finding his old friends behind him with grins. “What are you doing up here?” Kai asked.
Sehun sighed and turned his attention back to the view, “Shouldn’t I be asking you that?”
“We were just worried about what happened to Minyoung’s little pet. He disappeared so suddenly, and we wanted to know if he’s okay,” Baekhyun said.
“Don’t worry, we’re not hating on you or Minyoung anymore,” Chanyeol reassured the boy.
“Yah, you’re not going to jump right?” Baekhyun asked in a worried tone.

Sehun looked down at the ground that was at least six floors down, somewhat looking vaguely familiar. “No,” Sehun mumbled as he stepped closer to his “friends.” “What do you want?”
“Come with us. It’s been awhile since we’ve spent time together. Suho’s coming too,” Kai said.
Sehun hesitated at first, but ended up nodding and followed his friends down.

The group of friends gathered at a small restaurant that evening, and ordered a small meal for them to share. “How’s school for you guys?” Suho asked.
“Good,” the three rebels lied.
“Baekhyun, I heard you went back down to your original grade though,” Suho said.
“That’s because it started to become hard!” Baekhyun replied.
Suho sighed at his friend’s response and looked at Kyungsoo, “What about you?”
“Good,” Kyungsoo replied as he sipped his water. “I have an interview for a college I applied for this week.”
“That’s good. What about Sehun?” the elder asked, and everyone’s attention turned to Sehun who sat at the table, staring at the ground.

“Sehun actually missed at least a month of school,” Kai said. “He’s been really stressed lately.”
“Oh, is it because of school?” Suho asked.
The boys shrugged and let Sehun answer the question. “No...”
“Relationship problems? Your cousin?”
“Both,” Sehun answered.
The boys turned their attention back to their drinks that have arrived, “Yah, you’re all still minors. You can’t drink soju!” Suho scolded.
“Aish, but we’re with an adult, it’s fine!” Baekhyun said.
Suho exhaled heavily as he watched the young students drink. Sehun averted his eyes towards the ground again. He suddenly didn’t feel hungry anymore.

Midnight came, and the boys were kicked out of the restaurant, leaving the awakened ones carrying the drunken ones back to Suho’s house. Sehun left his friends at Suho’s house and exhaled heavily as he exited the house. *Why is Baekhyun so heavy?* He stretched his arms back, and heard a soft pop in his shoulder and sighed. “I’m so tired-” Sehun stopped walking when he found a tall figure standing in front of him. He glanced up, finding an angry adult in front of him.

“You must be after being around those idiots,” his uncle commented. Sehun grew silent as he hung his head low. “So you’ve been hiding here all this time? Idiot.” Sehun clenched his fists and exhaled. He was tired of that name. “Are you the only important person in this family, running away like that? If I was your father, I would be angry at you. I still don’t understand how my brother could give birth to an idiot like this... Only caring about himself only.” His uncle sighed as he crossed his arms. “Anyway, I have received all of your report cards,” his uncle said. “And I am not impressed at all.” Sehun’s eyes widen. “I accept people with all A’s, but that person has to work hard to get it. Knowing you, I don’t think you even tried. Jinsung even told me that you follow girls around and do nothing but stare at them, especially a girl who is one of the best students.” His uncle stared down at him with piercing eyes. “You look pathetic going around and finding your way to get all A’s. You try so hard at that but don’t try to study at all except create fights like how you always did. Whatever you do, you can’t please me, nor are you pleasing your family. When are you going to grow up?”

Sehun sighed and looked inside his uncle’s house, finding Jinsung looking out at the window, biting his lips nervously. Sehun hesitated as his uncle continued to lecture him. Should he tell his uncle about his son’s scam, or should he not? He would regret whatever choice he made anyway. The boy sighed and looked up at his uncle, “Don’t worry. I’m not out here in Seoul to please you, nor my parents,” he muttered as he pushed his way past his uncle and headed home. He could hear his own uncle curse at him from afar. Sehun did nothing about it, and sighed. *Be happy that I didn’t tell them, Jinsung. I deserve a thank you and a sorry, but it must come from your heart.*


Okay, I’m ending this soon. YEAH. /shot.
Sorry, the plot’s not good, but I have a good ending. lol. I’m prepared for bad reviews, beaches! B|