chapter twenty nine.

Pandora 2

 DAVICHI - YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING


Three weeks later, still no sign of Sehun, making Minyoung more and more sad and worried. Ilsung tried his best to be at Minyoung’s side. But as days pass by, he grew more and more tired of just standing beside her and watch her space out, worrying about Sehun. At this point, he was positive that Minyoung had feelings for Sehun, but he knew Minyoung doesn’t realize it. Every time he asked Minyoung if she had feelings, she would either avoid the question, or deny it. Minyoung’s sudden attitude also gotten her elder brother’s attention, and he’s turning the blame towards Sehun, telling Ilsung that he never liked Sehun at first, and he will continue to unless the boy would at least show up in front of Minyoung, and tell her what happened.

Although, Ilsung saw some process between his conversations with Minyoung. She was finally able to smile again, and started to know Ilsung more. He tried to keep his conversations away from any topics about Sehun. Whenever Minyoung mumbled something about Sehun, Ilsung pretended as if he didn’t hear it, and continued on with their normal conversation. Due to Sehun’s absences, he became Minyoung’s table partner until Sehun would come back. During their times working together within those three weeks, Ilsung realizes that the more he spent time with her, she stopped talking about Sehun. Or was she trying her best to move on? Either way, Sehun was out of their conversations recently. Until one day, Sehun’s name slipped past Ilsung’s lips without him knowing, and he looked at Minyoung to see how she reacted as they both worked on their project. Nothing. She just continued their conversation without stopping to think about Sehun. “He’s going to leave anyway... I can’t be around him forever,” were the words that suddenly stopped Ilsung. Those were words that he thought he would never hear from her, and now he didn’t know if he should be worried or happy.

Towards the end of the week, Ilsung decides to pay his a special friend a visit.

Sehun averted his eyes from the TV when he heard the doorbell rang and shuffled towards the door. He stood a few feet away from the door, letting the bell ring continuously. *Is it Minyoung?* He took a deep breath before letting his hand turn the doorknob. *Either way, I have to see her.* Sehun opened the door widely, and sighed sadly as he meets Ilsung standing at the doorway. “Oh, it’s you,” Sehun mumbles, turning away, leaving the door open for Ilsung to come in.
“Were you expecting Minyoung to be on the other side of the door?” Ilsung questions as he closes the door and seats himself on Sehun’s sofa. “Even if she was here, you wouldn’t even answer the door.”
“I was ready to today, when I thought she was here...” Sehun confessed.
Ilsung sighed as he looked at Sehun, “You are really weird, Oh Sehun.”
Sehun let out a weak, short laugh, “I know.”

“Don’t you miss Minyoung?” Ilsung suddenly asks.
Sehun looked at Ilsung, “Why are you asking?” he questioned him back.
“Because Minyoung misses you so much that she doesn’t even mention your name anymore. She’s too afraid to admit that she misses you,” Ilsung said. Sehun gave the other male a blank stare. “Do you know why? Or want to know why?” Ilsung asked as he stared back. “She’s too afraid that she’ll be alone again.” The light brown haired boy tilted his head to the side, “You know how she was before. I’m sure you heard it from your friends.” Sehun averted his eyes towards the TV. “She even says that you were going to leave once high school ends anyway, there’s no point to stick around someone who has their own life to take care of. To be honest with you, I’m shocked that she said that. I thought she liked you too much to say that.”
“She doesn’t like me,” Sehun says. “I know she doesn’t.”
“Have you ever asked her that?” Ilsung asked.
Sehun sighed and closed his eyes, “Indirectly. But I know she has someone else in mind.”

Ilsung raised a brow, “So just because of that, you’re avoiding her? Because you can’t handle the fact that she likes someone else?”
“That’s not true,” Sehun exclaimed.
“Then what is true?” Ilsung asked, calmly.
Sehun exhaled sharply, “I’m just worried that I have upset her.”
“How?”

Ilsung smiled as he watched the girl in front of him work, “Are you sure you’re okay?”
Minyoung nodded and smiled back at him, “I’m fine. I told you, he was going to leave sooner or later. We all have our own lives to worry about,” she says as she filled Ilsung’s cup with coffee. “Like me.”
Ilsung blinked at her sudden mumbling, “Like you?”
“I was planning to hurry out of high school and immediately get into university. I already sent in all the applications and I got accepted,” Minyoung explained, smiling widely.
“Wouldn’t it be better if you still spent time with someone that you want to be with?” Ilsung asked.
Minyoung quickly added in sugar and cream to Ilsung’s coffee, “Yeah, I guess it would. That’s why I want to get to university soon.” She looked up at Ilsung with a smile, “I want to start anew.”

Ilsung’s smiled disappeared, “Are you sure about that?”
Minyoung nodded, “Yes. I’ve been living a hard life lately, now that high school is almost finished for me, I figured that I need to start all over again, and avoid my mistakes.”
“Is one of your mistakes meeting Sehun?” Ilsung questioned her.
Minyoung calmly gave Ilsung his coffee and looked up at him, “Why would that be a mistake?”
“Because it seems as if you’re trying to avoid mentioning him, like how you should have avoided him when you both met again,” Ilsung said.
“Sehun is a different story,” Minyoung shot at him, her smile disappearing as she got back to work.

“Minyoung...” Ilsung called out as he followed her to one of the tables of the café, “Avoiding Sehun isn’t a good idea.”
“Why do you say that?” Minyoung asked as she pulled out a wet rag and began to wipe down the table.
“Because avoiding someone that you like hurts,” Ilsung said, making Minyoung pause.
Minyoung slightly chuckled, “I don’t like Sehun. He’s just...” Minyoung stood straightly and looked at Ilsung in the eye, “A classmate that I happened to met again.”

Sigh. *Here goes nothing.* Sehun walked up the street that he used to live where Minyoung lived across from him. *If I tell you, please don’t get mad. If I don’t tell you, please don’t get mad. Either way, don’t be mad at me, I’ll hate myself for it.* It had been a week since Ilsung last spoken to Sehun at his apartment, and this was the day Sehun was going to meet Minyoung. *It’s a good thing. You miss her, she misses you. Although she doesn’t want to admit it.* He slightly laughed to himself. *Stubborn girl...*

Sehun sighed as he turned the corner of the street and looked up, finding his own cousin in front of him, “What are you doing here?” he asked.
“Cool down, I’m not here to see you,” Sehun said as he stepped to the side and continued to walk, but Jinsung slid to the side as well, blocking Sehun’s way.
“Are you here to see that weird girl that lives across from us?” Jinsung asked.
Sehun glanced up at his cousin, trying to keep his temper down, “She’s not weird.”
“Oh, Daehun came for a visit. Guess what he told me,” Jinsung said. He leaned towards Sehun and whispered into his ear, “He told me that you liked Minyoung.” Jinsung grinned from ear to ear, “Oh, and your friends told me that you did too. I find it funny how they betrayed you like that. I thought you had good friends.”
“And I’m still wondering why I’m still in a world that doesn’t appreciate my doings,” Sehun said in a cold tone.
Jinsung raised a brow, “Wow, you are very, very, very weird. You both make a good couple. Too bad my dad is going to make you come back to Incheon once he finds you here.”


Uhm. So. GUYS STOP LYING THIS STORY IS BORING. IT’S NOT AS GOOD AS MINYOUNG’S. SOBBING.