chapter nineteen.

Pandora 2

 APINK - U YOU
I SUGGEST THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T READ THE FIRST STORY SHOULD READ IT NOW BEFORE YOU GET CONFUSED!


Sehun groaned as he felt the sunlight beamed against his pale face, as the birds chirped loudly outside his window. He rolled onto his side and covered his face with a pillow, slowly starting to fall back asleep. His doorbell suddenly rang loudly, making him sit up in bed and groaned again. Sehun slowly got out of bed and put on his slippers, shuffling out of his room and to the front door. He looked at the monitor that was beside the door and smiled when he found a girl, constantly ringing his doorbell. He at last opened the door and the girl smiled and chirped, “Hi.” Sehun smiled tiredly in response, and stepped aside for Minyoung to enter his new apartment. “My mom made you breakfast,” Minyoung said as she skipped to the kitchen and set the bag of food onto the table. “But first, go clean yourself up.” Sehun looked at her with a blank expression. “Gooooo!” she said and pushed him towards the bathroom and shut the door behind him. She ran back to the kitchen and heated up each plate of food and placed them on the table for Sehun. She pulled out a spoon from the drawer and set it neatly beside his bowl of rice. The smiling girl looked at the meal and turned around, seeing Sehun closely behind her, making her jump back, shocked. “Yah, you scared me!”

Sehun only chuckled and sat down and began to eat his breakfast as Minyoung sat beside him. “So what are you going to do now that summer is here?” Sehun asked as he continuously stuffed his mouth with food.
Minyoung shrugged, “Don’t know yet.”
“I always see your family traveling, but you’re always left alone,” Sehun says as he glances at the girl beside him.
Minyoung smiled, “Haven’t we had this conversation before?”
Sehun shrugged, “Maybe, maybe not.” His phone started ringing as he ate again. He quickly answered his phone and held the phone to his ear, “Hello?” Minyoung watched as Sehun focused on the conversation and his food. She leaned towards Sehun over the table to hear the phone conversation. “Yeah, I’m on summer break,” Sehun said as he pushed Minyoung’s forehead away and smiled, making Minyoung put as she sat back down. Sehun blinked as he carefully listened on the other line, “What do you mean pack my things-” Just as he asked, the doorbell ring, making the two high schoolers glance at each other. Sehun stood up and walked towards the door with Minyoung following behind. He opened the door and the two looked at them from head to toe. “What are you doing here?!” Sehun asked.

Sehun sighed as he looked out the window. The van jumped when it hit a pothole and Sehun’s head hit the roof of the van and he groaned in pain. He glanced over to the side, finding his cousin beside him, glancing at Minyoung from head to toe. “Are you Sehun’s girlfriend?” his cousin asked.
Minyoung glanced at Sehun’s girlfriend and shook her head, “Why would I be?”
His cousin squinted and looked at Sehun and Minyoung, “You two actually look good together.” Minyoung and Sehun blinked at the reply. “I’m Dahee, Sehun’s cousin.” A grin came from the girl with gold locks.
“Aish, shut up already about the Dahee crap!” the male in front exclaimed.
“Ignore that bastard that I call my brother. He’s just jealous that I’m prettier than his own crush,” she said, grinning and flipped her hair back.
“At least my crush doesn’t crossdress,” her brother mumbled under his breath. “Ah, Sehun. Ready to have fun back at our beach?”
Sehun frowned as he stared out the window, “No,” he simply answered.

“Why not? Aren’t you excited to spend some time with your girlfriend-”
“She’s not my girlfriend!” Sehun exclaimed.
Dahee’s brother glanced at Sehun over his shoulder, “Really? Then why were you both together in one apartment? Perhaps you both live together-”
“Aish, she always comes over! Only because of her parents always sends me food! She’s just a... A...” Sehun glanced over at Minyoung who was staring at him during the whole outrage. “A... Classmate. That’s all.”
“Doesn’t sound like it.”
“JUST SHUT UP!” Sehun shouted.
“Ugh, you both are so annoying!” Dahee exclaimed. “Since she’s not your girlfriend, then I suppose you wouldn’t mind if I spend time with her while your stay?” Sehun shot a glare towards the cousin beside him. “And you and my brother can spend time controlling your temper issues.”
“I don’t have temper issues!” the two elder boys exclaimed, making the two girls jump back in their seats.
“Really? Then what do you call that?!” Dahee questioned, as all three of them threw death glares at each other.

Sehun huffed as he sat back in his seat and crossed his arms, “Anyway, I don’t want Minyoung to be around you at all,” he said as he glanced back out the window.
“Why not?” Minyoung and Dahee asked.
“Why would I want Minyoung to be around a crossdressed boy all day, at the beach where hundreds of guys could be-” Sehun paused and looked at his cousins whose eyes were fully wide.
“I’m not convinced that Minyoung’s not your girlfriend...” Dahee said.
“I said she’s not!” Sehun said, feeling his face starting to heat up.
“Uh huh. Whatever you say, oppa~” Dahee sang and smirked.

Sehun glanced at Minyoung who was staring at Dahee. “You’re a guy?” she suddenly asked.
Sehun and Dahee’s eyes turned to Minyoung, while Dahee’s brother snickered in the front. Dahee turned to Sehun and suddenly turned from a sweet innocent girl to a monster. “YAH!” she exclaimed and slapped Sehun’s arm.
“What was that for?!”
“Watch what you say! You can’t just let out that secret like that!” Dahee shouted as her brother started laughing as loudly as he could. Dahee turned her attention to her brother and glared at him, “Shut up!”
“Aw, Daehun. Don’t be mad! Just take that silly little wig off!” Her brother said and reached back to pull off the wig.
“I HATE YOU ALL!!” Daehun shouted.


Uh. Short update before a class. I don’t know if I’ll update again tonight. OTL Miss Daehun? e u e <3
AOI CHAAAAN. Sorry. I’ve been rewatching Kaichou wa Maid-sama again. Like, just an hour ago. lmao.
Uhm. I have a surprise for you guys at the end of the story. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to it. OTL