chapter twenty seven.

Pandora 2

 SUNNY - THE 2ND DRAWER


“Leave me alone,” he says.
“Why should I?” Jinsung questioned as he approached his cousin. “Did you tell?”
Sehun raised a brow, “What?”
“Did you tell my parents about it?” Jinsung snapped.
“About your bribery? Of course not. Why would I?” Sehun replied, calmly.
Jinsung crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall, “‘Cause you seem like the type of guy who would go and tattle-tale on every single thing that I would do.”
Sehun sighed, “Are you sure that’s not you?”
Jinsung was the one who raised a brow this time, “Why would it be me? I have everything. I don’t need to tattle-tale to make my life better,” he says, slyly.
Sehun stared at the floor, avoiding eye contact with his cousin, “I envy you,” he whispers.
“Really? Is it because of what I have?” Jinsung questioned, letting out a small laugh.

“Yes.” Jinsung stopped laughing and looked at his calm cousin. “I envy you because of what you have, and I compare that to what I don’t have. I have envied you, a lot.”
Jinsung grinned, “Good, that’s what I have been aiming for all these years-”
“Tell me, would you be this rude towards me if my parents had never left my side?” Sehun asked, interrupting the elder.
“What?” Jinsung replied.
“Would you torture me this much if I hadn’t moved in with your family?” Sehun asked.
Jinsung frowned, “That’s a stupid question.” He sighed and rolled his eyes, “Yes, I would. If I hate you now, I would hate you back then if they were still here.”
Sehun chuckled slightly, “What would you do if you and I switched?” His glanced turned towards Jinsung with a glare.

“You okay?” Ilsung asked as he sat down in Sehun’s seat and looked at Minyoung.
“Huh?” Minyoung glanced up, making Ilsung realize that she had been spacing out the whole time. “Oh, nothing,” she answered, and exhaled. “I don’t know why, but I suddenly have this bad feeling. And I don’t like it,” she explains.
Ilsung looked at her side profile as she turned her head towards the window. “Bad feeling?”
Minyoung nodded. “I don’t like this feeling. I kind of hurts.”
“You probably hit something hard then,” he says.
“Probably...” she mumbled. “Have you seen Sehun?”
“Last time I saw him, he was on his way towards the restroom,” Ilsung said. “Why?”
Minyoung shook her head, “Just wondering. I’ll go look for him,” she said as she stood up from her seat and left the classroom.

Minyoung sighed as she wandered through the halls. *Where is he? Is he not showing up today? I should have gone with him...* She looked ahead, towards the teacher’s lounge and found a boy in uniform stepping out. Instantly, she realized it was Sehun. “Sehun!” she called out, making the boy glance up. She paused when she saw a bruised cheek on his face. Sehun quickly turned around, and walked in the other direction. Confused, Minyoung ran up to him. She grabbed hold of his forearm, “Sehun-” She stopped when Sehun yanked his arm away from her. The two had stopped walking, and Sehun left Minyoung staring at him. “Sehun, what-”
“I’m going home,” he whispers, interrupting her in the middle of her question. Without letting her protest, he dashed away, leaving her standing there and confused as ever. She frowned, “What’s wrong with him?”

“What happened?” Minyoung turned around, finding Ilsung behind her. He looked at her and bent down to her eye level, “Is that a frown I see? The Lee Minyoung that I know doesn’t frown often.”
Minyoung looked up at him with a small, fake smile, “Nothing’s wrong. Sehun’s just tired...”
Ilsung stood back up straightly, “...Right.”

School went by slowly for Minyoung. She barely paid attention to her classes, and she could only stare at the empty seat beside her. She didn’t volunteer to go up to the board to do math problems like usual, which got the class angry. At lunch, her brothers caught her suddenly taking blue pills again, and scolded her. Ilsung tried his best to gain Minyoung’s attention for the rest of the day, but every time he tried, she was in her own little world all over again. All she could think about, was Sehun. *Is this a sign?* The image of him avoiding to see her continued to replay in her mind, and she started to grow worried. *Should I call him?* Minyoung pulled out her phone, first checking to see if she had gotten any missed calls that were at least from Sehun. None. She quickly dialed his phone and continued to do so numerous times, and every time she called, there was no answer. *Maybe I should check up on him... Yeah...* She glanced up from her phone and realizing that she was already standing in front of Sehun’s apartment building. Minyoung hurried up to the floor Sehun stayed at, and hurried to his door. As she stood in front of his door, she hesitated on whether or not she should ring his doorbell, or just leave him alone.

Her actions chose before her mind did, and her finger was pressed against the doorbell. She waited patiently, and waited, and waited before ringing the doorbell again. No answer came, at all. She sighed, “Sehun?” she called out, pressing her ear against his door. No reply, nothing. Minyoung frowned. “Are you okay?” she asked in a small voice. She hung her head low as she turned away, looking back before getting onto the elevator. *I hope you are.*

“Dinner!”
Minyoung exhaled as she sat down at the family table as she waited for her brothers to gather. “Minyoung, why don’t you eat first? Those boys are probably playing video games again,” her mother said with a huff as she made her way upstairs. Minyoung stared down at her rice before grabbing her chopsticks and began eating.
“We were about to finish!” Hyunchan whined as his mother dragged the brothers down.
“You can finish it after you finish eating,” their mother ordered. Jaesun just chuckled as he sat down at the table with the family. “You three eat, okay? Your father and I are going out tonight. Eat all of it, okay?” she said before hurrying out to the waiting car outside.

The two brothers began to eat as if they were beasts, Minyoung just sat there, biting on her chopsticks. Jaesun was the first to realize their quiet sister. “Minyoung, what’s wrong?” he asked.
She looked up at her brother and sighed, “Nothing’s wrong...” she lied.
“Liar,” he accused.
Minyoung looked back down at her food as Jaesun placed an egg roll on both his younger sibling’s bowl. “I just curious...”
Jaesun blinked, “Curious about what?” he asked.
“Why Sehun just left this morning...” she mumbled.
“Sehun? You didn’t know?” Hyunchan questioned. “This morning, he was-”
Jaesun nudged the younger and threw a glare at the young boy before turning back towards his sister, realizing that she wasn’t even listening. “Let’s just let her be in her own little world,” he whispers to the youngest.


Another update. I don’t know what i’m writing. Kbye.