chapter thirty five.

Pandora 2

 LEE SEUNGGI FEAT. J-HOPE - THE SONG THAT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE


Sehun quickly ran out of the apartment building just as Minyoung arrived. He panted heavily as he stood in front of her. Minyoung looked down at the panting boy and smiled, “What are you doing down here?” she asked.
“I thought we could get some breakfast nearby,” Sehun said between pants.
Minyoung blinked and looked at the bag in her hand, “But my mom made us-”
“We’ll eat it at lunch then,” Sehun said and grabbed her hand, taking her to a nearby café.
“You’re happy today,” Minyoung said as she followed him inside the café. “Why?”
“When am I not happy?” Sehun said with a grin.

“Yesterday,” Minyoung simply answered.
Sehun’s smile disappeared and he hid his face from her, “That’s because I wasn’t feeling well...”
Minyoung eyed the elder as they both seated at a small table, “Right...”
“Uhm, I’ll  go order,” Sehun said and dashed away.

Sehun exhaled heavily when he was away from Minyoung. *Why is your face so red, Sehun?* He gently slapped his cheek and sighed. *You’re in love. Too much.* Sehun stood in line and waited for his turn. He finally ordered for Minyoung and himself a small meal and waited for his order. “Sehun!” Kai’s face suddenly popped up from out of nowhere. “What are you doing here?” the elder asked.
Sehun glanced around, finding his friends around him. “Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” he questioned back, his face growing red.
Baekhyun tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder and pointed at the small table where Minyoung was sitting, the two snickered as Kai slung his arm over Sehun’s shoulder. “Ah, so you’re out on a date with Minyoung...” Kai said, grinning slyly.
“Y-yah! It’s not a date! We’re just having breakfast together before school starts...” Sehun mumbled the last part.
Baekhyun blinked, “Oh, well then I hope you don’t mind us joining you,” he said with a wide smile.

“Huh?” Sehun said as he watched Kai and Baekhyun skip over towards Minyoung’s table.
“Oh, our orders are here,” Chanyeol said. “Take care of them, Sehun!” he said and followed the other two.
Sehun sighed as he stared at the two filled trays. He took both trays in his hands carefully and walked over to the table, finding Minyoung extremely confused. Sehun set the two trays on the table and sighed as he took a seat beside Minyoung, but was then pulled back by an arm by Baekhyun and he took Sehun’s spot. Sehun stood there, confused as the other two moved one seat closer to Minyoung. “You guys are weird...” he muttered.
“So Minyoung, are you and Sehun dating yet?” Kai asked.
Minyoung opened to say, but then Baekhyun butted in, “You should, cause we’re tired of waiting for something to happen.
Sehun looked at his friends, “Y-yah-”
“Or are you guys still in the friends stage?” Chanyeol asked.

The three boys continued to shoot questions at Minyoung about she and Sehun, making Sehun’s face grow redder than before. “Did you guys hate me?” Minyoung asked, suddenly letting the chatterboxes beside her grow silent. “Why are even asking me all this?” she asked. She sighed as Sehun glanced up at her, seeing her usual face gone. “I lost my appetite...” she said.
“S-sorry. We’ll leave you two alone,” Baekhyun said as they grabbed their tray and hurried to another table.
Sehun raised a brow as he watched his friends leave. He then heard Minyoung exhale, “Finally got my appetite back!” she said as she picked up a fork and ate her pancake happily.
Sehun blinked at the girl’s action, “Yah, I thought you just lost your appetite...”
“I only lose my appetite when there are too many people around me. I get uncomfortable and I can’t eat,” Minyoung said as she took a sip of her orange juice.
The boy chuckled, “So you decided to scare them off?”
“How else would I be able to eat if they were still here?” she questioned. “Just hurry and eat,” she demanded as Sehun continued to laugh.

After a tasty breakfast, the two students hurried towards school even though they were still half an hour early. “I’m too full now,” Minyoung whined.
“I told you to not eat it all if you couldn’t,” Sehun said as they walked down the halls together.
“And make you eat half of my meal too? I don’t want you getting fat, Sehun,” Minyoung replied.
“Don’t worry about my figure. Worry about yours instead. I bet you will be twenty pounds over your original weight tonight,” he teased.
“I don’t mind~” she sang as she skipped to their classroom.
“You don’t mind if I call you fatty all the time?” Sehun asked as he ran up to catch up with her.

Minyoung sat down in her seat and looked up at the tall boy, “Of course not. ‘Cause I’d know that you didn’t really mean to say that.”
“What if I really meant to say that you’re a fatty?” Sehun asked as he took a seat across from her.
“I would be mad!” she said and pouted.
Sehun chuckled, “You’re lucky that I won’t...”
“Minyoung.” The two glanced at the door and found Jaesun shuffling inside. “Mind speaking to me for a while?” her brother asked. Minyoung nodded and excused herself as she stood up and left with Jaesun.

Sehun sighed as he watched Minyoung leave. *Are you really happy? I hope you are, and not trying to hide your sadness behind your smiles... I want to be the one who makes you laugh and smile all day...* He smiled slightly to himself and seated himself in his own desk. *Only because you were the one who made me start to smile and laugh like how I really should have been doing... I owe you a lot...* He pulled out his phone and headphones, covering his ears with his headphones and let the music surround him. *I’d be really thankful if you were sent to me by my family... You said the best feeling is knowing that you’re okay. You’re right, I know I’m okay because I have you and my family watching me.*

Minyoung stood in front of Jaesun, as he glanced back at Sehun to see if he was listening or not. “Yah, do you like Sehun?” Jaesun suddenly asked.
Minyoung blinked, “Why do you ask?”
“Because when I got here, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai ran up to me and told me about your breakfast date, and how you made them run away so you can be with Sehun,” Jaesun explained.
“Why does it matter to you who I like?” she questioned.
“Because I’m being the protective brother here,” Jaesun said. “I don’t want you to be with Sehun, to be honest.”
Minyoung stared at her brother, “Excuse me?”
“I don’t want you to date Sehun. I don’t know why, but every time I see him, I feel like he’s done something bad in the past.” Jaesun looked down at his sister with a serious look. He pressed his lips into a firm line as he continued, “Tell me, do you like him or not?”
Minyoung bit her lip, hesitating on whether to answer or not. Her fists clenched tight to the point where her nails dug into her skin, “You don’t have to know...”


HAHA. I want to make more story plots before I end this. mwahaha. bye.