Final A/N

A Cracked Reflection

I just want everyone to know that you all mean so much to me. Every single last one of you. I wanted to go through and write a message to everyone, to show how much you all mean to me, how much your comments have meant and just how much I have enjoyed writing for you but I soon realized that it would take me years to express such feelings.

I have had many ups and downs throughout ACR, and you all were there to support me, to give me advice, and to encourage me even when I thought ((and still think)) this story is beyond lack luster and doesn’t deserve any of your time.

Despite my extremely low self esteem, this was a blast to do, and… hell… I’m proud. You know, I am so proud of myself for actually finishing it. The epilogue isn’t as long as I wanted it to be, but… this is how I wanted it to end. This felt good.

So for my final Authors Note…. I don’t want to spend the time talking about what this story means, or how it makes me feels…

 

With out further ado. In alphabetical order, everyone who has commented, who has made me smile, laugh and cry. You have all given me support when I needed it the most, even if you are unaware. I love you all, and I will never, ever forget any of your comments.

I love you all.

 

·         __mochi__

·         _xUnbreakablex_

·         4EverMyUlzzang_KHC

·         5thofpop - I have no words that I am able to say to you, like seriously. Like, okay... you just gotta rock to me, nah'mean? In all seriousness though, what started out as just a shared intrest in a type of music grew into a friendship that I couldn't even fathom, and I consider you like, one of my bestfriends... i feel comfortable talking to you and sharing just... life with you, and you have been such an amazing help, helping me deal with everything and giving me advice in both this story and my next story and ever oneshot that I worked on between and I'm a terrible friend because I often forget my phone and forget to reply and then I feel terribly awkward because I think I'm annoying... but you are always there. Thanks for being my mutual little , okay?

·         absolute-rei – it has been so long, hasn’t it?? You’ve always had this habit of guessing things that you weren’t supposed to know yet, and I absolutely loved it. I loved that you invested yourself into the story far enough to question when I purposely skimmed over something or left something open. You weren’t afraid to poke the hole into the veil, and many of times I was left rolling about my floor in happiness because, you just understood it all. Thank you so much for being amazing.

·         akai-ito

·         AlienMatoBunnies

·         Anniechew2001

·         aoiPunch

·         Aralosin

·         ArielLM13

·         BAPMatoki

·         Bibieonni

·         Black_x_Rabbit

·         blackpearlmin

·         blowmepls

·         bluestar000

·         bubu87

·         capnkris

·         cassiopeianELF

·         chattenoire

·         -cheesecake

·         cheesecakesoulmusic

·         chocolattosauce

·         Chubbychu

·         clumbsyninja94

·         Cornkix

·         CosmicNya

·         CrazyDreamer – What do I even say here? You have been with me for so long... You were the first person to ever offer to translate something that I have written, something that I only ever saw happening to authors with talent and amazing story lines and I was sure for the longest time it was just a dream because I never thought anyone would want to translate something that I wrote. Thank you for being amazing!

·         crossing_by – oh my lovely bb~ You have been here commenting since practically the beginning. I’ve always loved the way, even if you missed a few updates, you would go back and comment on each chapter. My talks with you were always lovely, and I am so glad that I gained you as a reader, you are truly wonderful! Thank you for being amazing!!

·         Cutie-Pie

·         Dabigking146

·         --Dae_jaE--

·         daecupcakeeater

·         Daejaes

·         dailyaly

·         Danceintherain

·         darkgrayclouds

·         dependence

·         derpcheonsa

·         Dhadowdragon

·         Eleryan

·         Elianne

·         Embers

·         fallenpatches

·         fishchovy

·         flowers4jackie

·         forheart

·         forJDH130111

·         Fusspott

·         gizagame - Não tenho palavras que eu posso dizer. Apesar da barreira da língua, você sempre comentou e eu sei que eu tenho que usar Traduz Google para responder, mas isso significa muito para mim que você comentar em primeiro lugar. Muito obrigado por todo o seu amor e apoio.

·         HeavenlyScales

·         HG_Youngjae

·         Hunteris5000

·         iammiiiyooomiii

·         ILOVEYS99

·         inertia

·         iWantSushi

·         jackiela

·         jaejaelove

·         jaemoticon – You have been with me since last march, and your comments are always a source of joy for me. You always recap your favorite things and generally really let me know what you were thinking in the chapter, and I want to thank you so much for being an amazing reader. It has truly been amazing and I am so happy you stuck with me this long.

·         jangdino

·         Jet_niwa

·         Jezzberry – YOU!! What do I even say to you that we haven’t already said in our comment threads??! Like, seriously… My heart nearly gives out each time you comment because, I really do look up to you as a writer and to see someone as talented as you invested as you not only read my work, but stick up for me in comments… Aish, you make me a puddle of goo!! I would go on but I really really don’t want to get murdered by a chopstick!! kekekeke

·         jin-ai

·         JongCrotch

·         jongwoonscoffee

·         Jpd0824 - What to say to you. You have been around since practically the begining, and have commented on nearly ever chapter and you have given me so many amazing compliments and kept me going with your support. Thank you so much.

·         kanompangkhing

·         kikyoisabird

·         kimchanhim

·         kpopboybands

·         krixtalify

·         Kumi-chan

·         LadyAngel123

·         lemonkpoplover

·         LightEclipse

·         LKyellow

·         lollysheep

·         Loozbabyz

·         Lordmayko

·         LoyalServant92

·         mad_jacky

·         Mangoo - How to thank you for your comments. I don't even think I have the words to do so. You have been so amazing to me, with your long and detailed comments. I still reread over them when I am feeling down or finding myself at a loss on the the scene I am working on and you are and amazing inspiration to me. Thank you for being a beautiful person.

·         Mashid

·         Mi91Nah

·         mkbaby

·         mmel_ng95

·         Moonstarrr

·         MyHeartStainedBlue

·         Namitsutw

·         obliviate- -- the amount of times you broke down into fangirling is unbelievable, and I loved every comment of it. I let out unattractive noises any time I saw you commented and I am so glad that you have stuck around for this long, to see the end of this fic. Thank you, so so much, bb!~~

·         OnKeyMVP

·         pereru

·         piglehorn198

·         piko_chik

·         pluufuy

·         puing12 – Your comments are pure gold, and I hope you know that. You are a perfect person and I when I saw your name appear on the lists of people who commented, I would always know that it would be a good comment. Thank you for sending me so many hearts, and I truly am going to miss you and your comments on this fic.

·         redbabo

·         Rhiannitha

·         RikkuKasai

·         rimahyukkey

·         runeofrose

·         Runmaharani12 – You have always written me such long and pretty comments and I’ve always gotten so excited when I saw that you had commented on the chapter because I knew for a fact there would be a bit of fangirling and that has always made me happy. I love how you would quote back your favorite parts, and you weren’t afraid to tell me what you thought of each chapter.

·         sand_bubbly

·         Sandaratokki

·         SaturnXK

·         Scotty

·         seung-gwan

·         Shadowdragon

·         Sherlockkie

·         ShinSeoRae

·         SilverKitten

·         skyorflowers

·         Soppis_loves_kpop

·         specialguest - your comments are always a pleasure to read, the way that you give your thoughts and you guess what is going on and you talk about the plot and what you think about what I am doing and what direction the story is going. It has truely been amazing to have you as a reader and I am so glad that you have stuck around and graced me with your comments.

·         StarMagician

·         Sujunee917

·         sweets123 - You only commented once, and I'm am so positive that you never even read the story in full, but you know everything about this universe that I have written in.. every little fear I had and ever doubt that I had to get over. You listened to me, you let me bounce my ideas off of you and you gave your input, you let me know what would work better, what I was doing wrong, what plot line would sound better and in what order and without you, i would have gone crazy in my own mind. Thanks for being there and continueing to be there for me. i know I drive you crazy when we are in the car and I turn down the music to ask you what position would be best for a particular one shot, but... you answer me honestly, and for that, you are an amazing dongsaeng. Thanks hoebag, you know I love you, right? (you little )

·         TaeSung

·         that-weird-girl

·         theoetha

·         tiamutiara

·         tokyogaijin

·         ToneHarmonic

·         tredwrrior

·         twoforone

·         ugggggglife

·         uglyferret

·         UKiss-SHINeeluv

·         veevip

·         willyfreak26

·         wings_halo

·         WrightBaby

·         xBubblegumx

·         xXaoifeXx

·         _fanboy – You were a special subscriber, and, I can’t believe it’s been this long. You were always such a joy to talk to, and I am so happy that I had the chance to meet you. I really hope that you enjoy this as it wraps up to an end, and thank you so much for giving me inspiration and being there.

·         yellowbunnies

·         yonggukismine

·         Yoochunnie

·         YYJ_JDH

·         Zeasbbcbanakissme

·         Zuttoharuharudani

 

And If by any chance, your name is not on the list and you have previously made a comment, please, let me know, because I am only human and I tried my hardest to scroll through every last page and make sure I had all of the names.

 

Thank you again, for your time that you have put into this story, Username.

 

I’m not going to say goodbye though. Because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting. And I will never forget the year that I spent with this fic and with you all. Oh god, I'm crying now as I mark the complete box. I was not prepared for this.

 

Cuddles,
Lynn

 

Tumblr: lynndae    ///   silpae-geobu

((The tag will be uploaded to lynndae some time in the near future, i havn't gotten it done yet))

New Fic: Kingdoms Come and Castles Fall

((Also, I will answer any questions you have about this AU on my writing tumblr, if you want to know what happened post epilogue, or during one scene that I didn’t quite cover, you know, that kind of stuff))