Chapter 43

A Cracked Reflection

i've uploaded twice in the past few days. Go back and read chap 42 if you have yet to do soooo~


 

“You what?”

“Oh my… Youngjae, are you serious?”

“Where are they?!”

Youngjae just grinned as Himchan pulled the map from his fingers, and Yongguk and Daehyun were quick to crowd around him to peer at the printed documentation of where EXO was located.

“How did you do this?” Daehyun asked.

“Kris gave me a cell phone the other day, and I had used it to call P.O so he could find me… I got the number from his cell log, and back traced it to where it was purchased at, unfortunately under a false name… but they used a credit card which linked back to a property in China, which has a forwarding address to here in Korea…”

“… Youngjae, that sounds complicated…” Yongguk said.

“And not very legal.” Himchan added.

Youngjae just shrugged, “We know where they are at now...”

Yongguk nodded, taking the paper from Himchan as he studied the location. “I think it’s high time we get ahead of them and show them just who they are messing with.”

Youngjae nodded eagerly, his smile falling the second both Himchan and Yongguk began to lead him over to the couch. “What—I wanna help—“

“You’ve done plenty, Youngjae… Take a nap.”

“I dun wanna!” Youngjae pouted as Himchan pushed him down to the couch, making him lay down as he covered him up.

“Jongup, make sure Youngjae takes a nap… Zelo, don’t let him leave the room.”

“Yes sir, Himchan hyung~”

Youngjae pouted, grabbing the edge of the blanket and pulling it up over himself as he to his side, sulking. It didn’t take but a few minutes until he finally caved into the sleep, snoring rather loudly as he stretched out across the couch, his arm hanging off the side and his feet propped up on the arm rest.

 

Youngjae wasn’t sure how long he had been asleep for, but he soon found himself being shaken lightly back into the world of the living. “Youngjae~ Hyung, it’s time to wake up…”

Youngjae groaned as he rolled over a bit, opening his eyes slowly to look up at Zelo.

“Hyung~ I brought you coffee…”

Youngjae could only offer a small nod as he pushed himself into a sitting position, popping his back and shoulders before accepting the caffeinated substance. He smiled a bit after his first sip.

“Himchannie hyung made it for you…”

“Thanks, Zelo-ah~” Youngjae said, smiling brightly up at Zelo before taking another sip of his coffee. Himchan did always know how to perfectly sweeten it just to his liking.

“Whenever you're ready, c’mon up to the loft, we’re about to start going over the plan…”

Youngjae nodded, drinking his coffee about half way down before getting up from the couch and following after Zelo’s footsteps to the lofted area where the rest of B.A.P were located at. He took his seat next to Daehyun, watching curiously as Yongguk set up the scaled diagram in front of them all.

“Alright, thanks you Youngjae’s amazing brain, we know EXO is located in this building, right on the outskirts of town… “Yongguk was saying.

“I was able to get in touch with MYNAME and get the footage from their surveillance cameras around that area,” Daehyun picked up, “We have visual confirmation that this is where EXO is located at, even if not 24/7, there are always members coming and going from here.”

“I went to the local library with Zelo, and we got the blueprints for the building… unless they went out a window, or fixed up the back entrance, the only way in or out is the front of the building.” Jongup said, pointing out to the blueprints that were pushed to the side of the table, “both buildings on either side are condemned, and it would be a risk to them to try to flee into those buildings.”

“Are we sure that this one won’t come down on us if we storm in there?” Himchan asked.

Jongup merely shrugged, “It’s newer then the other two… and they’ve been living there for this long… so?”

“Besides, what choice do we have?” Zelo added. “It’s either we go in there and stick up for ourselves, or we continue hiding out in hopes they don’t kill anyone else…”

“Zelo’s right… Himchan hyung, it’s a risk, but… it’s worth it… Especially if we can best them.”

Yongguk smiled, “Then it’s decided… We’re going in?”

Himchan sighed, “Yeah, Yongguk…” He matched Yongguk’s smile with one of his own, “They’ve messed with the wrong people… this is war now.”

 

Youngjae had never seen the warehouse so full of people. Nu’Est had shown up, offering their support in backup, providing a getaway car if the cops happened to be alerted to the two street gangs meeting. A few members from Infinite had shown up likewise (Youngjae wanted to say it was Hoya, Dongwoo, and L, but, he couldn’t be sure), with the offer of weaponry to keep themselves safe against EXO.  MYNAME had stopped in for a few moments, giving Himchan more detailed reports on when EXO came and left from their hideout, and what times would be ideal for B.A.P to storm the building. Youngjae was surprised when a group of very pretty girls stopped by, going over the schedule with Himchan of when it would be best to go into EXO’s hide out, and offering to create a distraction on the other side of town, just to make sure the cops would be much too busy dealing with them then to chase after B.A.P (Youngjae later learned from Jongup that the pretty girls were none other than 2ne1, and he was beginning to wonder just how fast word traveled in the gangs).

Youngjae was wide awake by the time everyone was ready to go. It was nearly 1.30 in the morning, and despite having been up planning and making sure every detail was correct, everyone was filled with alert and nervous energy. Yongguk carried his baseball bat over his shoulder, talking with Himchan as they prepared to load everyone up.

“Hey… you okay?”

Youngjae looked up, nodding as he caught Daehyun’s gaze. “Yeah, fine… why?”

“You’re looking a bit pale… You can stay here if you want, you know?”

“And let you guys go out there alone… no thanks…” Youngjae offered Daehyun a strained smile, “I’m fine… really… I’m just… worried?”

Daehyun nodded in understanding, wrapping his arm around Youngjae’s shoulder and pulling him close so he could kiss his temple, “That’s what family is for… to make you worry while they worry about you…” he said, grinning softly. “C’mon now… we might as well get this over with…”

 

The drive to EXO’s hide out was anything but calm, the tension in the van was almost suffocating as they came to a stop across the street from the hideout. Yongguk turned around from his seat in the front, looking to the rest of the family that was piled up in the back of the van.

“This is it guys…” He said.

“Oh god, hyung, are you about to do some dramatic pep talk?” Daehyun asked.

“If you start saying you love us, I’m leaving.” Himchan added as he turned off the van, smirking as Yongguk pouted.

“Fine, whatever.” He said, grabbing his bat from the floorboard. “Ground rules. Jongup, Zelo, you two are to stay behind us at all times. If it starts to get bad, you two are to get out of there immediately… Daehyun, don’t smart off to anyone. Youngjae, don’t get hurt… and Himchan….”

Himchan raised an eyebrow, and Yongguk shrugged lightly. “Yeah, you’re right… okay, let’s go.”

Yongguk assumed this little meet and greet would go according to his master plan. They’d storm in, their anger threatening to EXO. They would show them that they weren’t a force to be reckoned with.

The only problem is, maybe Yongguk didn’t think his plan all the way through. He didn’t account for how fast things traveled through the grape vine, of the fact that maybe there were other gangs on the street that hated B.A.P just as much as EXO did, and would do anything to knock the kings from their spot. He didn’t expect for EXO to be waiting for them, ready for their first attack as they all stood facing one another, the tension literally so thick you could see it in the air.

Yongguk didn’t think about what they would do if EXO was actually waiting for them. This was supposed to be a surprise attack, a show that they weren’t going to back down. Nothing would be proven if they scurried away with their tails between their legs.

Anger boiled over in Yongguk as a tall male stepped forward, a grin upon his face. “Suho, look… they are so cute, pretending like they can actually take us.” Kris said, his eyes narrowing slightly as he scanned over the members of B.A.P, “They brought little Jae with them too…” He made a soft tsking noise, looking back to Suho, “He really doesn’t listen, does he?”

Suho managed a small smile, shrugging his shoulders softly, “It’s such a shame… I hear Mr. Jaebum was quite the decent nurse…”

Youngjae’s hands were shaking as he glared at Suho and Kris, the only thing keeping him from surging forward was Daehyun’s soft touch on his wrist, grounding him in place with the reminder that he couldn’t rush into this. None of them could, least someone get injured.

There was a small peel of laughter, and one of the members stepped forward, leaning his arm against Suho’s shoulder, “At least someone knows how to keep his in line.”

Youngjae’s cheeks flushed in anger as he gripped onto Daehyun’s hand, trying to keep his boyfriend from going forward.

Of course, while Youngjae was hold Daehyun back and Zelo and Jongup were following orders to stay behind everyone else… Himchan wasn’t quiet paying attention to the bat wielding leader until it was too late.

Yongguk make a full swing with the heavy wooden bat, and the crack filled the air as it connected with the side of Sehun’s skull, sending the EXO maknae stumbling against Suho.

After that first strike, all hell broke loose as the remaining ten members of EXO surged in retaliation, and the other five members of B.A.P met them half way.

 

Yongguk saw nothing but red as he continued to take down whom ever approached him with his bat. Himchan was currently getting his kicked by Tao, the others taunts throwing him off and his superior martial arts skill proving to be difficult for Himchan to handle, it only got worse when Kai joined in the mix, helping Tao to further beat down the co-leader of B.A.P.

Jongup had stuck close to Zelo, the two maknaes keeping their backs to one another as they covered each other and worked in unison to try to take on both Chen and Baekhyun.

Youngjae had been met halfway with Luhan, who much like Youngjae, was wielding a knife. At first their fight was an even match, the two counterbalancing each other’s strengths and weaknesses. The second Youngjae let his attention waiver, Luhan got the upper hand and began to drive Youngjae back, backing him up and farther away from his gang as a sneer pulled at his lips. “You think you can win this, Youngjae… You are sorely misled.” He said, swinging his knife out and nearly catching Youngjae with the sharp blade. “You shouldn’t have let your little friends come here tonight… someone is going to end up dead… then again, that is one less for you to have to lie to, right?”

“Shut up!” Youngjae growled, ducking another swing of the knife as he tried to push Luhan away.

Across the building, Daehyun flipped Xiumin to the ground, kicking him roughly in the side as he took in deep gasping breaths. For such a small kid, Daehyun had never expected so much strength. He looked up; chewing his lips nervously as he tried to locate all of his family to make sure everyone was still okay. His eyes were drawn instantly to one figure, and his breath caught in his throat.

Daehyun watched in panic as Youngjae struggled against Luhan, the elder EXO member proving to be a lot more difficult to handle as he anticipated each of Youngjae’s punches, easily wearing down the younger blonde. Daehyun grit his teeth, surging forward in attempt to help Youngjae.

The last thing he expected was the arm that slung out, clothes lining him and sending him to the ground coughing.

“Oh, I am so very sorry…” The voice was sickly sweet as another member of EXO kneeled down next to Daehyun, grinning widely at the fallen brunette. “I hope that didn’t hurt to bad…” He continued, “Because… I want to have some fun.”

Daehyun in a deep breath of air, trying to gather his sense back up as the male grabbed the front of his shirt, hauling him up to his feet. Without the industrial lights high up on the ceiling back lighting him, Daehyun was able to recognize the almost childlike features of Kyungsoo. He grit his teeth again, catching his hands beneath Kyungsoo’s wrists as he freed himself from his hold. Before he could so much as take a step back to get some ground, Kyungsoo’s fist connected with his nose. Daehyun stumbled backwards, his hands flying up to cover his face.

Kyungsoo grinned, shaking out his hand a little as he turned his head to the side and popped his neck. “You’ve got to focus a little more… Otherwise, this isn’t going to be fun.”

Daehyun let out a small growl, pressing his palm against the ground as he made to push himself up. His eyes widened as he was met with the sight of the sole of Kyungsoo’s shoe as he was kicked down with a grunt of pain. This time he was quicker to roll over, trying to get up from the dusty floor before Kyungsoo could deliver another blow, but his reflexes were slower due to his fight with Xiumin, leaving him open for attack, which Kyungsoo happily took with a sadistic grin upon his features as he kicked Daehyun hard in the ribs, sending him to his back on the ground, coughing as he clutched at his torso.

“Tsk tsk… This isn’t much fun, Daehyun. Put up a fight.” He stomped down hard on Daehyun’s chest, pressing his full weight into his chest as Daehyun cried out in pain, his hands flying up to try to push the crushing weight off of his torso. The second the weight was gone, Daehyun wasn’t given a second to breath, let alone fight back as Kyungsoo was hauling him to his feet.

The second he was upright, he was doubled over once more as Kyungsoo’s fist sank into his stomach. He played right into the others trap as hands gripped the side of his head quickly, bringing his face down to the awaiting knee and sending him reeling as his vision spotted and spit out the mouth full of blood that suddenly invaded from the surely split lip and possibly broken nose.

Daehyun was vaguely aware of everything that was going on around him as his back was slammed into the brick wall behind him, fingers crushing around his throat. His head pounded to a new rhythm as his lungs burned with the lack of oxygen.

He brought his hands up, feeling trying to peel the fingers away from his neck as his heels pressed into the rough brick.

“Don’t worry… I’ll make this quick for you…”

The choked gasping was the only reply Daehyun could give as Kyungsoo’s palm pressed harder into his wind pipe. His vision was beginning to spot with various shades of white and black as he was unable to take in any oxygen.

This was it…

Daehyun could feel the tears pricking at his eyes as his despite attempts to get free became weaker, and in his last moments, he looked past Kyungsoo, not wanting his hate filled eyes to be last thing he saw. In the distance, he could see Zelo and Jongup still working back to back, trying to keep themselves safe as they fended off the two of the EXO members. Beyond that Yongguk was wielding his bat in an unfair fight of 3 on 1. Daehyun turned his head slowly, looking to find Himchan as the uzzlang had finally gotten the upper hand on Kai and Tao and was now working on taking down Suho.

Cold metal pressed to his forehead, and Daehyun felt himself begin to panic more than before. He needed more time. He wanted to see Youngjae… there was so much he hadn’t told the younger… when was the last time he’d kissed Youngjae? Told him that he loved him? When did he last see Youngjae smile?

… Where was Youngjae?!

Daehyun’s eyes began to close as unconsciousness began to creep closer.

Kyungsoo grinned sadistically, “Goodbye, Daehyun… I hope that this won’t mess your face up to bad… still want your little boyfriend to recognize you, right? Cold and lifeless on the ground?” He said, cocking the gun and pressing it harder against Daehyun’s skull. “Any last words?”

Daehyun wasn’t sure if he was actually trying to speak as his lips moved, but no sound came out as he began to slip away.

Dying really wasn’t that painful, Daehyun noted, as he fell to the ground, his eyes half lidded as lay unmoving. Maybe a bullet in the brain was the least painful way to go… but Daehyun was sure that he shouldn’t have still been laying there still somewhat conscious of what was going on around him if he’d just been shot.

Bile rose up in the back of his throat as he thought about those people that survived being shot in the head, only to live the rest of their life in a coma—or  worse—a  vegetable state. He didn’t want that. He didn’t want to be forced to live in a prison of his own body, unable to communicate with his family every again despite hearing them every day.

His ears were ringing, and for a brief moment, Daehyun drifted into unconsciousness. The warm splatter across his face brought him back somewhat, and the natural instinct to breath kicked in, causing Daehyun to splutter and cough as he tried to take in as much oxygen as he could. He was still gasping for his air as he looked up from the ground, his head spinning as he watched Kyungsoo fall to the ground in front of him, his eyes wide as blood bubbled to his lips. A strange gurgling noise was the only sound he managed to produce as the blood from throat literally drown him where he lay.

Daehyun tried to move back as the glint of metal caught the light before the knife was plunged into the fallen man’s chest. He watched it follow the same path four more times before he moved into action. His body protested with the movement, and his mind urged him to get away from the threat, but Daehyun reached forward, catching Youngjae’s arm in a loose touch as it arched down again to stab the blade into body beneath him. “Jae…”

Youngjae froze, his breath coming out in sharp exhales as his fingers shook around the handle of the switch blade. He turned to Daehyun, barely able to see past the tears in his eyes.

“Give me the knife…”

Youngjae nodded, the movement jerky and forced as he put the bloody weapon into Daehyun’s hand.

Daehyun wanted to console his boyfriend, to hold him close and wipe the blood from his hands, but the scream of anger and pain tore him from the thoughts as Youngjae was being drug away from Kyungsoo’s lifeless body.

“I’m going to ing kill you!” Kai was shouting, he seemed unsteady on his feet and a gash was bleeding pretty heavily from his forehead. Still he managed to keep a hold of Youngjae, shaking him roughly as the shell shocked and bloody boy just stared back. Kai was ready to reach for his gun, too, when a hand at his shoulder pulled him back, “Let me go, Lay! God damnit!!”

“Kai, we need to get out of here!” Lay was dragging Kai away.

Kai sent one last tearful glare at Youngjae, “I will kill you for what you did, Yoo Youngjae.” He growled, allowing Lay to drag him away from the B.A.P members as they all scattered, the distant sounds of police sirens echoing through the abandoned building.

Without the threat to keep the adrenalin going, Youngjae began to sway on his feet. He looked down at his hands, his eyes unfocused on the red stained skin as he looked down to the pool he was standing in.

He looked up as a hand clasped his shoulder, and he found himself staring into Himchan’s dark eyes. The elders lips were moving, but Youngjae couldn’t make sense of what he was saying, the fog over his hearing causing a haze of confusion as he just continued to stare.

The static grew louder in his head, and Youngjae wanted to desperately make it stop.

“—Jae… Youngjae! Stay with me… hey…”

The sounds slammed into Youngjae with sudden force as Himchan shook him slightly. “Youngjae, I need you to focus, we need to get out of here…  The police are on the way… Nu’Est is waiting… can you walk?”

Youngjae nodded numbly, his movements still jerky as he began to follow Himchan. His mind was eerily blank as his slow footsteps shuffled after Himchan’s. The small groan of pain snapped him out of his daze, and Youngjae’s head snapped to the side, narrowing at the sight of Daehyun being picked up from the ground. Anger boiled through his veins, and all he could see was red. All he could process was the fact that Daehyun was in pain and was being hurt. Before Youngjae could even move to Daehyun’s side to protect him, or anything otherwise, a hand circled around his wrist and yanked hard on his arm, causing him to turn away from his boyfriend. Himchan’s hand was firm on his jaw, keeping him from pulling away as he was forced to look Himchan in the eyes.

“Calm down, Youngjae. Yongguk is just helping Daehyun up. Nobody is hurting him.”

Youngjae was breathing heavily, staring at Himchan as though he were lying.

“Youngjae… please…” Himchan softened his voice, loosening his forceful grip to instead press his palm to Youngjae’s cheek, “Daehyun needs you to stay calm okay.”

His nod was more of a simple jerk of his head, and Youngjae tried to take slower, deeper breaths as Himchan slowly began to walk him away from the scene of the bloodbath that was behind him. Everything was a swirl of confusion and hazed over with the residual adrenalin still coursing through his system, and Youngjae didn’t even remember getting back to the warehouse.

He was vaguely aware of Himchan asking if he needed help washing up, and Youngjae wasn’t even sure if he replied as he shut himself in the bathroom between his and Daehyun’s room. He gripped the edge of the sink, staring without seeing at his blood covered hands as he listened to the others in Daehyun’s room as they got him adjusted into bed. Youngjae took a deep breath, looking up to the mirror.

There was blood splattered across the side of his face, half run down his neck and smeared into his skin from Himchan’s hands when he had tried to get him to calm down. His breath came in short gasps as he continued to stare at his reflection, the wide eyed blood spattered image reflecting back at him. This wasn’t him.

He’d killed someone.

Youngjae had killed someone.

He looked down at his palms, his fingers shaking as he began to push his hands together, trying to get the dried blood off of him. It wasn’t his blood. None of it was his blood. He’d killed someone.

Youngjae ran across the room, turning on the hot water to the shower before climbing into the tub. His back hit the wall as he slid down to the floor, a sob finally escaping him as the water beneath him began to run red. His exposed skin stung from the scalding water, and his clothes clung to him, but Youngjae merely sat at the bottom of the tub, each sob suddenly coming harder than the last as the realization of his horrific actions finally caught up with him.

Youngjae pulled his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around himself as he let the water beat down on him, washing the evidence of what he’d done down the drain and leaving the memory forever imprinted on his mind. He didn’t look up as the water began to cool as the cold water tap was finally , and he didn’t acknowledge the body that climbed into the tub next to him.

“Jae… baby…” The words were soft as Daehyun wrapped his arms around Youngjae, holding him close as he shivered in the warm water. “Hey now… please don’t cry…” His hands were soft as he pushed Youngjae’s hair from his face, slowly rubbing the back of his fingers on what little bit of Youngjae’s cheek he could see. “Talk to me, please?”

“I-I-I k-killed s-s-someo-one…” Youngjae stuttered, his voice shaking violently as he continued to in the harsh breaths. He curled himself up tighter, scooting closer to Daehyun.

“You saved me though…”

“I k-k-kept s-stabbing h-h-him….”

“Okay, so you went a little over board…” Daehyun held Youngjae tighter as Youngjae broke down into more sobs, “Shh, Jae… please… look at me…”

Youngjae slowly raised his head up, rubbing the back of his hand on his nose as he tried to look at Daehyun.

“I’m alive, okay? I’m alive because of you, Youngjae.” Daehyun said, staring into Youngjae’s eyes. He refused to flinch away as Youngjae raised his hand up; his fingertips shaking as he slowly touched the side of his neck where the bruising had already begun to form in the dark shape of the fingers that had come so very close to literally squeezing the life out of him. Daehyun reached up, putting his hand on top of Youngjae’s before he leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to the younger’s lips, “Youngjae, I love you.”

A hiccupping sob left Youngjae’s lips as he nodded his head slowly, leaning forward to rest his forehead against Daehyun’s, “I love you too…” He said, kissing Daehyun a bit harder than before as he held onto his hand.

“C’mon… Let’s get you out of here, okay… You’re clean now…” Daehyun said, slowly getting up from the bottom of the tub before he reached down, prodding Youngjae to join him. He turned off the water before slowly pulling the layers of water sodden cloths from Youngjae’s body. “I have dry clothes for you in my room, c’mon…” He said, stripping down his own wet cloths before pulling two towels out to dry themselves off with. He wrapped Youngjae up tightly in his own, hugging him as the younger began to shiver again. Daehyun managed to get Youngjae into his room, drying him off carefully as he redressed him in the warm, dry clothes.

Youngjae seemed to come a bit back to his senses as he took his own towel, rubbing it against Daehyun’s hair as he helped the elder dry off before helping him into his nightclothes. Things were silent between the two of them as Daehyun sat back onto the bed and pulled Youngjae down with him, holding him close as he pulled him into his lap.

“Please don’t cry anymore, I don’t like it…” He whispered, his cheek resting against Youngjae’s head. He could feel the other’s breath on his neck, and he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath of his own. “I know it’s hard… that you can still feel it on your skin… that you can’t get it out of your head… but Youngjae… You saved me, okay…”  He ran his fingers through Youngjae’s hair, rocking him slightly. A light smile touched his lips as he felt Youngjae press a light kiss to the dark bruises on his neck, his arms slowly winding around Daehyun’s waist.

“I don’t want to lose you…” Youngjae whispered, nuzzling his face into the crook of Daehyun’s neck.

“You won’t, Youngjae… I’ll always be here…” Daehyun leaned back into the bed, pulling Youngjae down with him as he made a grab to pull the covers over them. “We’ll grow old together; maybe even find a place to stay on our own because I don’t think I could live with Himchan breathing down our necks for the rest of our lives. We can start our own family… I mean, we already have Jongup and he’s like a puppy, so maybe we can get a cat… and it’ll curl up in the bed with us each night, and it’ll be a little ball of fluff… and I’ll probably gain a lot of weight because I eat a lot, and you’ll pick on me but you’ll love me anyways…” Daehyun continued running his hand through Youngjae’s hair as he continued, his voice softening, “And I’ll tell you every day just how much I love you, even when your hair is grey and you have wrinkles on your face and you can’t get out of bed without help… I’ll still love you…” Daehyun moved his hand, gently wiping his thumb along Youngjae’s cheek to wipe away the tear as the younger began to sniffle again. “Hey now… what did I say earlier…”

“Y..You don’t like… when I cry…” Youngjae mumbled, taking deep breaths to try to calm down. He forced a smile past the tears, “I’m just really happy, okay?”

Daehyun nodded, kissing Youngjae’s forehead softly. “I’ll always be here, okay, Youngjae?”

Youngjae didn’t have the strength to open his eyes back up, and he found himself slowly loosing himself to the inky blackness of unconsciousness, Daehyun’s fingers running through his hair and the soft melody of the lullaby he had begun to hum soothing the residual panic that still resided within him. Youngjae let out a deep sigh, his body relaxing in Daehyun’s arms as he fell asleep.

Daehyun smiled gently as Youngjae’s breathing became even and he relaxed. Gently, Daehyun shifted around on the bed until he was comfortable with Youngjae snuggled up against his side, and with a small sigh of his own, he let his eyes close, his mind trying to remain focused on the hand that was rested on his chest and the soft breath that would ghost over his skin in timed intervals. 


 

My dearest friend, 5thofPop should be blamed for this chapter, before you guys murder me for what happened. She picked which EXO memeber got it... :D (Thank you Hal, for being awesome and never questioning why I demanded an EXO memeber with the crazys. Seriously... you just went with it... haha.)

Anyways... I hope you all enjoyed... I love character whumpage, and i almost ended up writing like, 10 pages of just daehyun and everyone else getting the beat out of him because i like writing that kinda cause i'm a sadistic writer omg /rolls away

((really hoping that i don't have many exotics reading this fic, omg i'm sorry kyungsoo bb~~~~))

 

Cuddles,

Lynn