Chapter 47

A Cracked Reflection

The armored van came to a lurching halt, and had the members of the elusive gang not been restrained, they would have all nearly toppled upon one another. The doors were thrown open not a second later, and one at a time, they were taken out of the back of the truck and lead through the darkened hallway and into the building.

“Weird looking police station you’ve got here…” Himchan noted, looking around. Almost instantly, a hand was at the back of his head, roughing pushing his head down so he was forced to watch his feet as he walked.

“Shut up and keep walking.”

The walk was quick, and Himchan was quick to notice that space was drifting between him and the other members of his family. “Wait, why are we going this way—“

“Didn’t think you’d all be in one cell, now did you?” The police officer grabbed Himchan’s arm, dragging him forward as Himchan suddenly tried to back pedal, looking over his shoulder the whole time as everyone was being moved into other cells, each blocked off from view from the one he was being lead into. Himchan felt the handcuffs release, but before he could try anything, he was shoved into the small cell, the door banging shut behind him as he was locked in.

“So, what, I don’t even get read my rights?” He shouted.

“Chan. Just… let it go.”

Himchan bit his lip as he could hear Yongguk’s tired voice, just down the hall from his door. He quickly went to the heavy slab of wood that kept him locked within and stood on his toes, peaking through the metal bars  that created a small window at the top. His heart ached as he caught sight of Jongup doing the same across the hall.

The younger smiled sadly, bringing his hand up to wave at Himchan instead of calling out to him, as he didn’t want to alert any of the police officers still standing around down at the end of the hallway.

Himchan tried his hardest to smile back, bringing his own hand up to the bars as he waved back.

 

 

JB sighed as he took up the seat next to Youngjae’s bed.

“You don’t have to stay here with me… you know that right?” Youngjae asked, lolling his head to the side to look at JB. His eyes were unfocused and his gaze distant as he attempted a lopsided smile.

“Yeah, yeah I do, Youngjae, you’re as high as a kite right now…”

Youngjae pouted, turning his gaze back to the ceiling, “Yeah, I think I am…”

“How’s your pain level?”

Youngjae shrugged softly, “Good? I don’t know… I’m kinda numb…”

JB nodded, grabbing the clip board from the side table and jotting something down, “That’s good…” He watched Youngjae for a few minutes, a light smile on his face as he studied his friend’s expression.

Youngjae was following the lines between the tiled ceiling, his eyes narrowed in concentration as a pout slowly pulled at his lips.

“Youngjae… What are you thinking about?”

“I don’t know…”

JB scooted his chair forward slowly, “Jae… hey… can I ask you something?”

Youngjae slowly looked at JB, “I… really don’t want to talk about it.” He slid his hand back as JB attempted to take a hold of it in a sign of comfort.

“Youngjae… You promised you’d tell me.” JB gave Youngjae a serious expression, “You owe me a full explanation.” JB stood up from his chair, shooing his hands at Youngjae, “C’mon, scoot over, make some room.”

With another pout, Youngjae complied, scooting over enough so that JB could climb into the hospital bed with him. “You are completely wrong for pulling that card, you know that, right?”

“Yeah, I do…” JB said, stretching out on the bed. He sighed softly, “You can tell me when you’re less medicated, okay?”

Youngjae nodded, cracking the faintest of smiles as JB held out his pinky finger. “Okay, JB, I promise.”

JB lay there with Youngjae in the small hospital bed, cracking jokes and making terrible puns as he tried to keep Youngjae smiling while the medication was still in full effect and numbed his senses. He couldn’t help but feel selfish, the want to keep Youngjae from feeling any doubts over what he had to do for his job was strong. But most of all, JB wanted to shield his friend from the heart break, because no matter how little JB had been informed off, just seeing the interaction over the space of a single week, he knew that Youngjae had loved Daehyun with all his heart.

They had nearly an hour of peace between them before there was a soft knock on the door, and JB quickly climbed out of the hospital bed, straightening his scrubs before going to the door and opening it, confused as to what nurse could be stopping in. He had a clear note in the files that only he was to be with Youngjae, as per U-kwon’s order.

He let out a small sigh, opening the door wider, “C’mon in Minhyuk… He’s… pretending to be asleep.”

Minhyuk nodded, “Well, Youngjae, I need you to stop pretending… P.O’s waiting for you at your apartment.” Minhyuk was sure to steer clear of referring to Youngjae’s place as his ‘home’, remembering vividly U-kwon’s stern reminders of how Youngjae had made it clear that he considered the place that he had lived in with B.A.P his home. Not wanting to cause any wounds to reopen, Minhyuk respected Youngjae’s decision.

Youngjae sighed, “Do I have to?”

“Yeah, you do… Don’t worry, I’ll be around too, we won’t let you out of our sight, okay?”

Youngjae blushed lightly, keeping his mouth shut as he eased himself up from the pillows with JB’s help.

 

It didn’t take long for Minyuk to get Youngjae home and settled into his place, propped up in the corner of the couch with a fluffy blanket over his lap and a cup of tea in his hands.

Minhyuk sat down in the chair next to the sofa, “Hey… Youngjae… I’m sorry for not believing in you in the beginning…”

Youngjae glanced up from where he had been staring into his cup, “it’s fine… You were right though… I wasn’t ready for this…”

Minhyuk shook his head, “No, you weren’t ready for everything that happened. Nobody was ready for the shock of just how many lies have made it into our paperwork… that doesn’t make you any less of asset to us though… you’re a helluva agent… You’re going to have an amazing career.”

Youngjae  sighed, returning his gaze to his cup, “As soon as I finish he field reports… I’m resigning. I don’t want to do this.”

“Jae…”

“No… I can’t go through this again… I can’t go back in that building knowing what I did.”

Minhyuk nodded his head this time, “I understand…” He glanced down at the coffee table, “Hey… You made it back in one piece…”

“What?”

Minhyuk reached for the pocket knife that rested upon the table, “I told you if you made it back, I’d tell you how I nicked the blade during my first undercover mission…” he said, flipping open the knife. “Youngjae…”

“Hmm?”

“Why is there blood on the blade.”

Youngjae looked up quickly, his eyes widening as he looked over to the knife in Minhyuk’s hand. Of course, he’d wiped it down the best he could after that day… but he’d never opened it. He couldn’t stand to look at the blade, knowing what he had done with it.

The tears were quick to form in his eyes as the tea slide from his grasp, tumbling to the side and splashing onto the floor. “I… I’m sorry…”

“Youngjae, what happened??” Minhyuk noticed the change in Youngjae’s breathing and moved quickly, sitting next to the other on the couch.

Youngjae stared at the wall before him, his eyes unfocused. “They knew we were coming, hyung…”

After Yongguk’s bat had made its target, EXO lashed out in retaliation, meeting the few members of B.A.P in a heavily unfair match up. Youngjae wasn’t sure what he could do without injuring someone, or worse, being injured himself. He’d only had so little combat training and he wasn’t confident at all. But his family was relying on him to hold up on his own. He needed to prove that he was capable of holding his own.

“Who did, Youngjae?”

“… EXO…”

Youngjae knew his face from files, his looks cute and almost innocent, a polar opposite to his morals.

Luhan was quick to pull out his knife, flipping the blade around his fingers in a fluid motion before striking. Youngjae counterbalanced Luhan’s strong offence with a sturdy defense, and they played off of each other’s strengths, looking for the others weakness.

It was distracting, hearing Himchan’s cries of pain as he was in an unfair fight of 2 against 1. The sickening cracks of Yongguk’s bat on bone made it even more difficult to focus, and Youngjae stumbled backwards, slowly being driven farther from his family as Luhan exploited the weakness.

“You think you can win this, Youngjae… you are sorely misled.”

Youngjae barely avoided the knife, the tip just a hair’s breadth from his skin.

“You shouldn’t have let your little friends come here tonight… someone is going to end up dead… then again, that is one less for you to have to lie to, right?”

“I told him to shut up, hyung… he just… he kept at it…”

Minhyuk kept silent, noticing the glaze over Youngjae’s eyes. He’d learned a lot from talking with JB over the years when he had to go in for medical help after a rough mission, and one thing he’d learned was you never interrupt someone when they are reliving a memory, especially a traumatic one.

“T…Then I saw him…”

Youngjae was shoved back away from Luhan once more, and in the small space of time he had before the elder EXO member was upon him once more, he took the time to search out his family. His eyes glazed over everyone, stopping only when he found Daehyun. His heart sank to the floor as he noticed the others pale face and blue tinted lips as Kyungsoo’s palm pressed into his windpipe.

Daehyun’s struggle to free himself was getting weaker by the second, his heels no longer digging into the wall for leverage as his fingers slowly slipped from where he had been trying to get Kyungsoo’s fingers away from his skin.

But the thing that really stopped Youngjae’s heart was the glint of the gun pressed against his boyfriend’s forehead, Kyungsoo’s finger rested lightly upon the trigger as he prepared to pull it.

“I… I did what I had to do, hyung. If there was any other way… I… I wouldn’t have…”

Something snapped inside Youngjae in that moment.

“What, you don’t want to play anymore?” Luhan asked, stepping forward, his downfall being his assumption that Youngjae was no longer able to fight back.

The younger blonde launched himself up quickly, his knife sliding into Luhan’s unprotected midsection. Luhan gasped, nearly falling forward into Youngjae as the younger held a tight grip on his shoulder, forcing the knife in deeper before giving it a sharp turn and yanking it out.

Luhan pressed his hands to his stomach, collapsing to his knees as the warm, life giving fluid pulsed out of his body.

“I… I stabbed him, hyung… So that I could get away… So… So I could h..help…”

Tears were blurring Youngjae’s vision as his body moved on auto pilot. He had no time to contemplate what he was doing as changed the position of the knife in his hand, the slice was quick and the blood sprayed out, but Youngjae wasn’t concerned with that. All he knew was that two bodies feel to the floor at that moment, and neither moved.

“I thought I didn’t make it in time… Hyung… I thought I lost him…”

Youngjae didn’t care if Kyungsoo was already dying, he collapsed down, straddling the dying male as he gripped the handle of his knife with both hands, slamming it down into the others chest. He squinted a bit as blood splattered onto his face, and he pulled the knife out with a sickening squelching noise. He was quick to pull it up, arching it back down to stab into Kyungsoo’s chest again. Once in the heart, for the ache he was feeling in his own. Once in each lung, for the breath he had taken from Daehyun. Another stab to the heart for the pain that seemed to double in his own.

“…Jae…… Give me the knife.”

“H… He was still alive… b-but… I… I didn’t know…” The same emotions that he had tried to work so hard to get over washed over him all at once and Youngjae looked up at Minhyuk, “I killed someone… I… I think I killed two people…” He whispered. "Oh god... I killed two people..."

Minhyuk nodded softly, pulling Youngjae in for a hug. “It’s okay, Jae… You did what you had to do…” He let the silence hang in the air for a few minutes before he spoke again, “What happened after that, Youngjae?”

“One of the members of the other gang threatened me… the police had been tipped off though… so… we all ran…”

Minhyuk stared at the ceiling, trying to connect dots as Youngjae relaxed next to him, still leaning against his side and tucked beneath his arm for support and comfort. “Jae…”

“Mmm…”

“Why did Himchan yell at you…”

Youngjae’s eyes were already closing, and he wasn’t sure how much longer he could stay away, “Not sure… “

“Who’s the General?”

“He is…”

Minhyuk sighed as Youngjae drifted off to sleep, leaving him to ponder over his thoughts. Without much though, Minhyuk used his free arm that wasn’t tucked around Youngjae to slide his cell phone out from his pocket, typing a message out to U-kwon with one hand as he relayed the information he had learned.

If anyone would be able to connect the oddly placed dots Youngjae was leaving them with, it would be U-kwon, who had spent more time studying each individual note that Youngjae had passed on through P.O then anyone else had.

Minhyuk was surprised when his phone immediately buzzed with the incoming text message not 30 seconds after he had hit send.

Received: 4.32PM
From: Yukwon

                Swap with P.O. Need you at station.

 

Minhyuk stared at the phone in confusion, trying to figure out what U-kwon meant. It wasn’t until the door opened and P.O walked into the room that Minhyuk fully understood. He eased out from under Youngjae, letting P.O take the place as his best friend’s personal pillow rest as Minhyuk left the apartment, heading down to the task force.

 

 

Jongup looked around the interrogation room, keeping his hands on the table. Of course, he didn’t have much of a say in that matter as his wrists were bound once more in the handcuffs, which had been locked into the small latch set into the table. He had Himchan had been making faces at each other from the barred windows above their door for hours, trying not to laugh or make any noise as they tried to entertain themselves and keep their minds off their situation.

Himchan had all but flipped out when a guard came down the hallway, ordering Jongup to back away from the door before it was opened and the teen was lead from the cell in handcuffs down the hallway and away from his family. Himchan’s shouts were still ringing in his ears as he shifted uncomfortably in the chair, trying to find a comfortable way to rest his arms upon the table.

The door opened and a figure strode in, reading from a file as he pushed the door closed behind him and took the seat across from Jongup.

“There are no mics in here, and I’ve cut the video feed for this room.” His voice was quite as he continued to flip through the file that he had in his hand.

Jongup continued to stare at the man strangely, trying to read him to just figure out what was going on. He watched as the file was flipped over and a piece of paper was pulled from the back.

“My name is Minhyuk…” The man finally looked up from his papers, eyeing Jongup through his fringe. “I know you probably don’t want to trust anyone else, especially after what has happened… but… I really am here to help. Will you cooperate with me?”

Jongup shrugged softly, waiting at least to hear Minhyuk out before he jumped to any conclusions.

“Your name is Jongup, correct?”

It wouldn’t harm to answer simple questions, Jongup decided. “Yes.”

“You’re 18?”

“Yes?”

“And at the age of 12, you witnessed a crime of violence that escalated into murder, so you unlocked your parents safe and took everything you could fit into a single backpack before running away?”

Jongup froze, staring wide eyed at Minhyuk as even the simple answers failed him.

Minhyuk nodded, marking something down on his paper. “Did you commit the murder, Moon Jongup?”

“… no.”

“But you know who did…”

“… yes.”

Minhyuk opened up the file, spreading the pictures along the table. “I’m sorry…” he mumbled, noting the way Jongup was quick to turn his head away, staring at the wall as he tried to keep from looking at the crime scene photos. He had been there, he remembered in vivid detail, and he didn’t need to see the photo evidence.

“No murder weapon was ever found, and soon the case went cold and everyone assumed Moon Jongup killed his parents and left with their fortune.” Minhyuk said, shifting the photos around, “He was there that night, Jongup. Wasn’t he?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Jongup, damnit, you are protecting him, and you have been for years. He lives in your house now. He walks across the same floor your parents died on every day. He spends their money… your money, because you won’t come forward on what happened.”

Jongup blinked back tears, looking down at his lap. Just out of the corner of his eye, the photographs of the bloodied corpse were displayed.

 

The clock in the hall struck midnight, its chimes echoing through the house softly, bouncing off the clean and pristine walls.

Jongup lay in his bed sideways, his legs stretched across the middle of the large bed and his head hanging from the side as he hummed soft ‘dongs’ along with the clock. The house had gone silent again and Jongup continued to stare across the room at the corner were the wall met the ceiling. He knew he needed sleep soon, as, he had school tomorrow.

Jongup scoffed at the idea. He had watched enough TV to know that school was when you had to get up early, get ready, and leave the house to spend hours in small rooms and in uncomfortable desks, dealing with people you liked and disliked equally.

Having a private tutor show up at the house and teach him wasn’t school. But, it was a life Jongup got used to, as his parents coddled him and practically refused to let him leave the mansion of a house. Everything he could ever want or need was within the large house, and anytime he ever wanted anything more, all he ever had to do was ask.

Jongup sighed again, kicking his legs off the bed as he got up and shuffled his feet, rubbing at his eyes as he walked into the dimly lit interior of the hallway.

He kept to the inside of the stairs, skipping over the ones that creaked even though he’d learned long ago the house was just much too big for such a small noise. He’d have to practically scream for his parents to even hear him from their room, and even then they didn’t always hear him, Jongup could beat that their walls were most likely sound proofed.

He hopped off the last stair, taking off into a run and sliding in his socks on the smooth hardwood surface. He giggled lightly as he nearly stumbled at the end, but managed to keep upright.

He put his arms up, “And he sticks the landing! 10 points across the board!! Moon Jongup is the winner!” He whispered, pretending to take bows for the fake audience before he pushed open the door to the kitchen.

His heart nearly stopped as the door swung shut behind him.

“U-Umma.” Tears sprang into Jongup’s eyes as he immediately ran over, collapsing to his knees in front of his mother. “Umma!! Umma wake up!!” He looked around, sniffling as he took in the sight of the blood spilled all around the kitchen, splattered on the  walls and dripped on the floor his mother always kept so clean. “Umma!!” He shook his mother again, ignoring the sticky substance that spilled forth from the multiple wounds across her stomach and chest. Jongup, shakingly, pressing two fingers against his mothers neck, feeling for a pulse. The sob was harsh as he collapsed forward, wrapping his arms around the cooling body as he continued to cry into his mothers shoulder. He would have stayed like that too, had a sudden impulse not shot him up.

Jongup nearly slipped on the blood on the floor as he ran from the kitchen, leaving bloodied footprints upon the smooth wooden floor as he ran to the only place his father would be at this hour of night, his study.

“Appa! Appa!!” He threw open the door, his hands shaking as he ran over to his father. “Appa…”

The man smiled tiredly from where he was slumped down in the chair, “Uppi...e… You’re out o..f bed…” He removed his hand from the gunshot wound in his stomach, reaching up to Jongup’s cheek. “ ‘m sorry…” His hand slowly slid from Jongup, falling limp to the arm rest.

“Appa, please, don’t leave me…”

The man continued to smile, “Go… Jongup… take care of your mother…”

Jongup’s throat felt tight as he stared into his father’s eyes. The man was smiling, even in his last moments, too worried about his family staying together then about his fading life. He was too far gone to even notice the blood coating Jongup’s hands, soaking into his shirt in large splotches and staining his legs from where he had knelt in the puddles.  All he thought of in that moment was Jongup would be happy with his mother… they would be okay without him so long as they stayed together.

Jongup, as much as it broke his own heart, couldn’t shatter his father’s in his last second. His father had always taught him to be strong… to smile in the worst of situations, so with a deep breath he nodded his head quickly, “I… I will, Appa… j…just… g…go to… sleep now…. O..okay….”

Jongup’s father nodded, “I love  you, Uppie…”

“L-Love you too… A..Appa…” Jongup stayed with his father, holding onto his hand as he took his last breath and faded from life. He stood up quickly, taking a deep, shaking breath as he looked around.

Jongup’s hands were shaking as his heart began to race. His parents were dead and he was alone… alone in the house aside from the one that had murdered them in cold blood.

The murderer.

Jongup opened the door to the study, easing out of the room as he ran down the hallway. He nearly tripped as he made it to his room and fell to his knees, digging out the back pack from under his bed. He didn’t give himself any time to even think of what he was doing as he emptied it of everything that was once in it. He ignored everything that was important to him in his room, leaving behind everything as he got up quickly, running down the hallway and back into the study.

“Jongup~ Uppie, where are you?”

Jongup stood up straight, listening to the gentle call as it echoed through the empty house. He choked back a sob as he eased his father’s chair back, his breath coming in sharp huffs as his father’s dead weight made it hard to move the chair despite the wheels on the bottom of it. Once he was out of the way though, Jongup tossed his backpack onto the nice table that sat behind the desk, knocking over the expensive bottles of alcohol and various picture frames that were there as he hopped up onto it and yanked the picture off the wall. He blinked back the tears in his eyes as he spun the lock, twisting it in the correct combination before opening it. Jongup sat back on his heels, opening the backpack up wide as he reached into the vault like safe, shoving any and all valuables he could reach into the bag.

“Jonguppie~~ Why aren’t you in bed… Where are you?”

Jongup tried to hold back the sob as he shoved the last of the money into the backpack, pushing on it hard so that he could zip it up. He climbed off the table, dragging the heavy backpack with him.

The doorknob twisted and Jongup dove beneath the desk, tucking himself into the darkness as he hugged the backpack close to himself.

“Jonguppie, are you in here??” The voice was sweetly familiar, and Jongup held the backpack closer as the footsteps grew closer. “Jongup, c’mon now.. You don’t need to hide from me…”

Jongup bit his lip, trying to hold back another sob. He heard the distinct ‘clunk’ of something being set onto the desk.

“Is that better Uppie? I am not going to hurt you… will you come out now?” The footsteps grew closer to the back of the desk, and soon, Jongup could see the shadow cast upon the blood stained floor. “Jongup… I’m sorry about all of this… But I won’t hurt you. I’d never hurt you… so long as you keep quiet, okay?”

Jongup took a deep breath, shifting onto his knees slowly beneath the desk as he pulled the straps of the backpack around to let it rest on his back.

“There you are Jonguppie—ung.”

Jongup was quick to lash out. After enough day time television, he knew a quick punch to a very vulnerable area was enough to by him some time.

As the man dropped to his knees, Jongup scrambled out from under the desk, running from the study. He didn’t know how much longer he’d have, so without much though, Jongup ran from the mansion, the heavy backpack bouncing against his back as he took off down the driveway and into the night.

Jongup blinked back his tears, trying to keep from breaking down. His feet were aching and his shoulders were tense from trying to carry the heavy backpack.

The streets were empty and Jongup took deep and shaky breaths, trying to figure out where he was at, and who he could go to. He’d never left home alone before, his mother and father having always been right there with him.

The streetlights cast luminescent pools of light, and Jongup sniffled as he watched a lone figure, his hands shoved deep in his pocket, hurry down the street.

Without much of another choice, Jongup followed after him. Jongup reached forward, his small fingers wrapping around the elders wrist. He let go almost immediately as the elder male spun around with wide eyes, jerking back away from him in obvious fright. “I… I’m sorry, Mister… I… I just…” Jongup stuttered, trying to find his voice as the panic set it.

“Hey… hey now… don’t cry, okay… I’m sorry, you just scared me.”

 

“W…What do you want?”

Minhyuk sighed, “Jongup… I want to make an arrest on a case that should have been solved years ago.” He began to gather up the pictures before laying a piece of paper in front of him. “I need a written statement of what happened.”

Jongup nodded, leaning forward and taking the pen as he filled out the paper. “A..Are you sure this will… get him?”

Minhyuk nodded, “U-kwon was able to connect the dots… As soon as we have your written statement of who you saw that night, we can get a warrant to get his fingerprints to match the prints found on the knife, and we can search for and run ballistics on the gun and U-kwon knows is in his possession.” He watched as Jongup carefully wrote out each sentence, the report just as detailed as the memory he still carried around with him. He sighed softly, signing his name at the bottom.

“I…” he took a deep breath, “My signature has changed since then… h..How will you convince a judge that I wrote this?”

Minhyuk smiled, “Finger prints…” He said, pulling out the ink pad as he took Jongup’s hand and rolling his finger tips into the ink before pressing them to the paper right beneath his signature. “Jongup… I know this was hard…”

Jongup nodded a little, staring at the table the whole time.

“Jongup… Your uncle… he won’t get away with this…”

“… Thank you.”

Minhyuk opened his mouth to say something more, but was interrupted by the soft buzz of his cell phone, the sound of the vibration almost nonexistent from within his pocket. Instantly, his whole demeanor changed, and Jongup felt himself shrinking back as the warmth in Minhyuk’s eyes was replaced instantly by a sort of cold hatred. Minhyuk slammed his palms down onto the table, cupping his hands so the sound was much louder than it should have been, standing up quick enough to cause his chair to slide back. Jongup couldn’t help but flinch at the action, blinking up at Minhyuk in sudden fear.

“I am tired of your ing games! You will tell me where the leader of B.A.P is at!!” he shouted, his voice conveying anger.

Jongup would have said something, he would have asked why Minhyuk was suddenly yelling at him and where the outburst had come from… but then he noticed it. The smallest of winks as Minhyuk gave him a tiny smirk.

Something was going on, and Jongup was positive it was happening behind the dark glass of the two way mirror. Not sure how else he should proceed, and not being able to ask Minhyuk what to do, Jongup did the only thing he knew how to do.

He sat back in his chair and smiled up at Minhyuk, the sweetest and most innocent smile he could manage.

Minhyuk continued to yell, rage, all but throw files on the table at him to witness, and for several minutes Jongup just smiled back at him. It wasn’t until a soft buzz of Minhyuk’s cell phone going off once more could be heard that Minhyuk sat back down and gathered up the files.

“Sorry about that…”

Jongup shook his head quickly, “It’s okay… Why are you so worried about people seeing you actually talking to me? Isn’t this your job?”

Minhyuk nodded, “Yeah, but right now, you are unknown in our system. And, it’s taken us a month to make sure that when this day came, you would remain unknown… Moon Jongup is someone completely different. You are a mere number, unlabeled and unidentified. All five of you are.”

Jongup was taken aback, “Why though?”

Minhyuk stood from the table, taking his notes with him, “Well… obviously, you have to have a name to give to the masses when someone escapes prison. People would just laugh at you if all you had was a number to call someone by.”

 


I'm not happy with the way this turned out, but i have been staring at it for the past three days, and it's not changing, so might as well just upload it.

U-kwon is planning something, and Youngjae isn't sure about life anymore.

There is alot of flash back here... Like... really, I had people ask, and you weren't supposed to... now you guys know what happened to Luhan and how Youngjae got away from him to get to Daehyun.

Also, more on Jonguppie's background... I don't even know if you guys remember the back story I gave him... it's important... I say everything is important... but do you guys even trust me anymore after all the i've done, haha.

 

It's 2am... I stayed up all night last night,a nd I have to get up early tomorrow so I can't do it again. good night everyone.

Cuddles,

Lynn

BTW

YES I AM VERY VERY GOOD!