Chapter 9

Staring from afar.

 

A/N: Hey hey hey! I'm back! and Chapter 9 is up! Woohoo! I tried to make this chapter long like i promised so i hope this chapter is long enough >.< and hope it will make up for the long wait! Kekeke! So now.... go read! GO GO GO~ hehe! Enjoy :D 

Sungyeol stirred in his sleep, “Mhmm, what time is it?” Sungyeol mumbled and felt something under him. He got up and saw that Myungsoo’s hands were under him and he saw the most angelic sleeping face ever. Sungyeol smiled and pouted, “Such a cutie pie.” Sungyeol looked at the digital clock at the side table and it read, 07:00am. Sungyeol kissed Myungsoo on the cheek and shook Myungsoo so that he could get up and get ready for school. “Myung ah~ Myung! Get up. We need to get ready for school.” Myungsoo stirred but he didn’t wake up. Sungyeol tried to wake him up by shaking him as hard as he can. Again and again but still he won’t budge. Sungyeol suddenly had an idea, he walked to the toilet and took a cup of water and splashed it on Myungsoo’s face and in an instant Myungsoo woke up and then, chaos broke out. Myungsoo chased Sungyeol all around the bedroom trying to get revenge. Downstairs, “I wonder if the boys have showered yet. I better check up on them.” Mrs Lee went up the stairs and heard giggled and laughter and when she open the door she saw Sungyeol pinned on the bed with Myungsoo on top of him. “Boys get ready now! Both of you need to get to school and what was all the noise just now?” “Sungyeol poured water on me! See I’m wet!” “Well then Myungsoo, since your wet why don’t you just shower and get ready and Yeol dear, no splashing water on Myungsoo even if he won’t wake up. Use a huge pail next time.” Mrs Lee giggled and left the room. Both boys went and get ready and soon both were at the dining table having waffles for breakfast. Both boys stuffed themselves and chugged down a cup of milk each and rushed to put their shoes on and Mrs Lee kissed both their cheeks before saying goodbyes to them and off to school Myungyeol went.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

In school, Sunggyu was at his locker and was going through his stuff for the day and suddenly a pair of hands hugged his waist. He turned around and saw Woohyun. “Morning Woohyun” “Morning gyu ah~” Woohyun greeted Sunggyu and gave him a kiss. “Remember we are collecting your glasses today after school and then I have to rush for soccer practice.” Woohyun pouted. Sunggyu giggled and patted Woohyun’s head. People that we walking pass them saw the little touches and heard the small conversation and whispers were heard. “Woohyun, I think they are all talking about us. “Let them talk.” Sunggyu and Woohyun left for the classroom side by side and Woohyun told Sunggyu a funny incident he saw while he was walking home last night and they laughed as they walk to class. When they reach to the class they spotted Dongwoo sitting on Hoya’s lap and as they assume, they were watching a video on Hoya’s iphone. Woohyun and Sunggyu both looked at each other and approached Hoya and Dongwoo. Dongwoo saw both Woohyun and Sunggyu and got off Hoya’s lap and greeted them good morning. Dongwoo introduced himself to Sunggyu for real and nicely since he has to get to know Sunggyu anyways. Hoya just smiled and said his name and went back to watching the video. As the bell rang, Myungyeol came into the classroom and rushed to their seats and soon school started.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The bell rang signalling that it was lunch time and students filed out of the classroom and walking, running and moving as fast as they could to the cafeteria so that they could get seats and get all the good food before it’s all gone. Hoya and Dongwoo went out along with all the other hungry teenagers. Myungsoo and Sungyeol went out hand in hand strolling to the cafeteria not caring if there would be even food left there because they knew that if there was no more food, they can always have food after school and it means a date. Keke. Woohyun wanted to head out be he saw Sunggyu not getting out from his seat. “Gyu~ come on let’s go have lunch” “Nah, its ok Woohyunnie~ You can just go. My mum packed me lunch” Sunggyu replied with a smile. Woohyun wanted to have lunch but he doesn’t want to leave Sunggyu alone so he opted to stay with Sunggyu instead. “So what did your mum packed?” Sunggyu took out his packed lunch and Woohyun’s eyes popped wide open. “Sunggyu did you mum packed for two cause that is a lot for one small you?” Sunggyu nodded. Woohyun smirked. “She thought I could share my lunch with you but I didn’t know how to ask if you wanted to join me” Sunggyu asked with his head down. Woohyun thought how cute his reaction was and gave Sunggyu a quick kiss on the lips. Sunggyu looked up blinking and he gave a shy smile. The both of them ate lunch while chatting about random stuff. “Woohyun, there is crumb at the side of your lips.” Woohyun tried to get the crumb off but he kept missing the stop. Sunggyu laughed and grabbed Woohyun’s hand to stop him from moving and got the crumb off the side of his lips. “There no more crumb. You silly Willy.” Woohyun just smiled. Soon the bell rang again and class resumed for the next 2 hours and finally the day ended. “Bye guys me and gyu need to go off now,” Woohyun dragged Sunggyu out of class and both of them wave goodbye and rushed off.

~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

At the spectacle shop, “Hello, Mr Woohyun and Mr Sunggyu, you are here to collect the glasses right?” the assistant asked politely and both of them nodded and the assistant disappeared into the back room and gave out with Sunggyu’s glasses. “Sunggyu tried it on.” Sunggyu took the glasses out of the casing and wore it. “You look so cute with the glasses. No more huge, thick lens glasses for you baby.” Woohyun exclaimed and hugged Sunggyu’s waist from the back. “Mhmm, I actually look a tad better don’t I?” Sunggyu asked.  Woohyun nodded and thank the assistant and went out and Sunggyu with a nicer looking glasses on. “Hey you want to stay and watch me at practice today? Since we are going back to school anyway.” Woohyun suggested. “Sure why not?”

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“So finally soccer practice starts again. Our bodies are gonna ache all over after this!” Dongwoo whined to Hoya and Myungsoo who are changing. Both of them nodded, agreeing with Dongwoo. “Where is Woohyun anyways? He just ran off with Sunggyu just now.” Hoya asked the other boys. “I heard my name!?” Woohyun burst into the locker room and went off to get change. “So I heard my name, what were you guys taking about?” Woohyun asked while taking off his uniform to change into this jersey. The boys just shook their heads and soon head off to the field. Upon reaching the field, Woohyun looked up to the bleachers and saw Sunggyu beside Sungyeol talking to each other and some other random group of girls with their camera phones clicking away and even some with binoculars. “They girls are just weird….. Seriously binoculars?” Hoya whispered to Woohyun and Woohyun nodded in agreement. “OK GATHER! TODAY, STRECHING, AND YOU BOYS NEED TO BRUSH UP YOUR SOCCER SKILLS AGAIN! SINCE WE HAVE NOT HAD PRACTICE FOR SO LONG” boomed the coach. “So Sunggyu, I presume you will be here with me for every practice from now on?” Sungyeol asked. Sunggyu cocked his head to the side and stared at Sungyeol. “I don’t know yeollie ah, it depends if Woohyun wants me around.” “Kim gyugyu, you idiot you, of course he wants you around, see his waving at you right now” Sunggyu looked to the field and saw Woohyun waving at him. The girls started to shriek because they though he was waving to them. Sunggyu wave back and saw Woohyun getting hit by the coach for not paying attention to the practice game. Sungyeol and Sunggyu laugh at Woohyun’s fail.  Soon the sun started to set and the practice was over. Sungyeol and Sunggyu waited at outside the school gates for the rest of the boys to come out. “So Sunggyu how was I?” Woohyun asked while draping his arm around Sunggyu’s shoulders. “You look like you. Duh!” The boys heard Sunggyu’s comeback and they broke into a fit of laughter. The 6 boys joked as they walk home and soon they all separate ways to go to their own homes. “Ok my bus is here, I better go. Bye Woohyun, see you tomorrow.” They waved each other goodbye and Woohyun waited for his bus to go home.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Mum! Aunty! We’re home!” greeted Myungsoo and Sungyeol at the same time. “Welcome back boys, go shower and then come down for dinner alright.” Both nodded and suddenly Sungyeol shouted “Last one up needs to bring the dirty clothes hamper down!” and the bolted for the room and Myungsoo following him. “Hahah! Myung your last! You need to bring the clothes hamper down later!” Sungyeol giggled. “You choding you!” and a tickle war started.  “BOYS! SHOWER NOW!” Mrs Lee’s scream was heard from downstairs. Both boys scrambled to their feet and went into the toilet at the same time and started to strip their clothes off. “Hey I want to shower first!” Sungyeol whined. “No I want to!!” Myungsoo whined even louder this time. Sungyeol kept protesting and whining and stomping his feet like the choding he is. Soon he heard the shower on and he saw Myungsoo already showering. “Hey! No fair!” and with that Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol into the shower. “We can shower together you know.” Myungsoo smirked and kissed Sungyeol. The water wet the 2 bodies washing the grime and dirt off their bodies as the 2 boys had a heated make out session.  Sungyeol pulled Myungsoo’s wet hair as Myungsoo slipped his tongue into the other’s hot cavern. The latter explored the other’s warm cavern and their tongues battled for dominance, one another trying to dominate the other. Sungyeol gave up and let Myungsoo dominate the kiss. Myungsoo kiss harder and Sungyeol’s bottom lips and his hands pulled Sungyeol’s body closer. Soon they broke the kiss and tried to catch their breath. “Hmmm, that was a good.” Myungsoo moaned and gave a sigh. Sungyeol nodded and both of them went back to shower and they help to wash each other. Finally their little shower session ended and both took towels and wrapped it around their waist and went to their cupboard and dig for t-shirts and 3 quarters to wear. After getting dressed, both raced down for dinner but for Myungsoo he had a huge hamper in his arms. “Come on boys, settle down and have dinner. Your dad had to go to work overseas so we won’t see him until a month later.” The 2 boys nodded and settle down and the 3 family members had dinner. “Thank you for the dinner!” Both boys bowed and took their own plates and help to wash and dry the other dishes. “Thank you boys, and don’t forget to do your homework alright.” Mrs Lee smiled at the sight of the lovely boys. “Such sweet boys. My boys”.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Dongwoo’s house, “Mhmm, ok mum. Have a good trip there. Alright don’t over work yourself and tell that dad too.” Dongwoo hung up the phone and sighed. “I’m alone. Mum and dad are out of town for work and they will be gone for 2 weeks, so it’s just me and the house.” Dongwoo went to take a shower and made himself instant ramen and went to do his homework. As he was eating and doing his work, he heard the door bell, he put down is pen and chopsticks and went to answer the door. “Hey Dongwoo!” “Howon! What are you doing here?” “I was just passing by your neighbourhood and wanted to see you.” “Oh ok, get in.” “Oh I bought some chicken.” Dongwoo’s eyes lighted up upon that exclaim and both of them dug in and the ramen forgotten in Dongwoo’s room. “So your parents are out of town huh?” “Mhmm” was Dongwoo only reply as he stuff himselfwith more chicken. “Dude slow down! You’re gonna choke!” Soon, there was only bones left in the chicken boxes and both boys burped loudly and burst out laughing. After the chicken and watching tv for a while, Hoya went off and Dongwoo waved goodbye and thanked him for the dinner. He then went back to his room and realised that he still has his ramen. Dongwoo shrugged his shoulders and slurped the rest of his ramen up and burped again and threw the cup away and went back to doing his homework.