Chapter 22

Staring from afar.

 

As Sunggyu was walking out of school with his crutch and with Ha Neul walking beside him, she kept silent cause she was feeling guilty how she had actually hurt Sunggyu so much and yet he forgave her. She sudden stopped walking and Sunggyu stop in his tracks too. “Why did you forgive me so easily Sunggyu? Why did you?” She asked with a shaky voice. Sunggyu looked at her and gave her a smile. “I forgive you cause what you did was a mistake and it was because of anger and revenge and which humans has never done that before, you tell me?” Sunggyu smiled and hugged Ha Neul. “You’re too nice for your own good Sunggyu ah.” Sunggyu nodded, “I know. Everyone tells me that.” And both of them laughed. Ha Neul helped Sunggyu home that day as Woohyun had soccer practice with Dongwoo, Hoya and Myungsoo and Sungyeol had drama club. As they were reaching Sunggyu’s house, “This is my house, thanks for helping me home Neullie.” Ha Neul stoned a little after hearing that nickname that Sunggyu just gave her. But after a while she snapped out of it and smiled and nodded and wave goodbye and headed off. As He Neul was walking home, she mumbled to herself how nice Sunggyu was and no wonder Woohyun loves him.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Hey baby, you went home safely just now?” Woohyun asked through the phone. “Yeah I did, Errrr…….. Ha Neul send me home.” And suddenly there was silence. “Hello! Hello! Woohyun!? YAH NAM WOOHYUN!?!?!?!?!” Sunggyu scream through the phone and all he hear was a dead line and a repeated sound of “toot toot toot”. About 20 minutes later, Sunggyu went to the kitchen to get some water and he heard the doorbell ring. “Coming! Please wait a moment.” As Sunggyu opened the door, “Yes…. EH! NAM WOOHYUN!?” “Did she hurt you anywhere? Did she hit your head with anything? Did she slap you again? DID SHE DO ANYTHING TO YOU?” Woohyun panicked.  Sunggyu laughed at his boyfriend over protectiveness over him. “This is not a laughing matter Kim Sunggyu!” he continued laughing.  Woohyun just looked at Sunggyu with bewildered eyes. “I was laughing cause you were being so over dramatic. Drama Mama! Don’t worry baby. Ha Neul didn’t hurt me. Let’s just say…… we are kind of friends now.” Sunggyu told his boyfriend and gave him an eye smile. “You wanna stay over? Tomorrow is Saturday anyways and my mum is in Busan for work and SungJong has overnight study camp.” Sunggyu smirked. Woohyun didn’t answer as he was trying to process what Sunggyu had just mentioned about Ha Neul just now. “Baby, you there?” Woohyun finally snapped out of his short Trans and nodded and for that night he bunk with Sunggyu and they cuddled for the whole night.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The next morning, Woohyun woke up to the vibration of Sunggyu’s phone on the night stand. Woohyun took his hands off Sunggyu’s waist and grabbed Sunggyu’s phone. “Urgh, Hmmmm, a text message?” Woohyun mumbled to himself as he rubbed his eyes. Woohyun unlocked Sunggyu’s phone as he knew his password and click on the text message.

To: Sunggyu Oppa ^^

From: Neullie ^^

Good Morning Gyu. Does your leg hurt still? I’m really sorry again. Well, I made breakfast and was wondering if you want some so if you want some text me back and I’ll send some over. If you’re not replying, then I’ll take it as a no alright. Bye. I love you.

“I love you? Why is she saying I love you to Sunggyu? Did something happen yesterday that I didn’t know about?” Woohyun pondered. After a few minutes, Woohyun felt Sunggyu move and he woke up stretching. Sunggyu sat up, rubbed his eyes and looked at Woohyun and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Morning baby. Had a good sleep?” Woohyun just nodded. “You got a text by the way. I accidently opened it.” Sunggyu nodded and grabbed the phone from Woohyun’s hands and quickly replied to the text. After half an hour, both boys got dressed and headed to the kitchen. Woohyun made coffee and the doorbell rang. “Good Morning Sunggyu.” He Neul greeted and took she shoes off and brought the breakfast that she had brought along to the kitchen. “Oh Woohyun, you are here. Hello.” She bowed. Woohyun nodded and bowed too. “Sunggyu ah, I made scrambled eggs, ham sandwiches, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and some bacon.” Sunggyu’s mouth watered after hearing all the food Ha Neul cooked. Sunggyu sat down as Ha Neul help to give Sunggyu his share. As she was giving the plate of food to Sunggyu, Woohyun grabbed the plate and took a bite off the bacon. “Baby!!!!! There is more food on the table! Why do you have to take mine?” Sunggyu whined. “It’s ok gyu, there is more food here. Let Woohyun take that plate.” Ha Neul smiled and plated some more food for Sunggyu and Woohyun just stared at Ha Neul with jealousy in his eyes. 

 

A/N: Yay! Another chapter up! Wootz! I got my exam result and i didn't do too badly.. so yay for me! /applause/ And i got a new, yes a very new poster thanks to  Nakonoshi. Thank you very much! ^^ 

Hehe the story is getting interesting i think..... hehe. LOL! idk. i shall just write according to the flow. So i hope you guys will look forward to upcoming chapters and continue reading! I love you and do comment and do subscribe if you haven't. Thank you! /bows/ :3