Chapter 4

Staring from afar.

 

Soon all the students returned from lunch and noisily proceed to their seat. Sunggyu woke after hearing all the noise. He stood up and stretch and his shirt lifted up abit. Sunggyu quickly pull it back down and looked around to see if anyone saw it and quickly sat back down and put his thick glasses back on. “Hmm, that was a weird dream I had just now? Someone was touching me and my face. It felt so freaking real! Well maybe it’s just me like always thinking too much.” Sunggyu thought to himself. At the back of them classroom, “his tummy is so cute. I saw that Sunggyu.” Woohyun grin at Sunggyu’s direction. “Errr… Woohyun! Dude! You got that creepy grin of yours plastered on your face. It’s creepy. Stop it.” Hoya told Woohyun off. Woohyun stopped look at Sunggyu and just stared into space. Dongwoo and Hoya stared at their friend with wide eyes wonder what the hell is wrong with him. “Hey Dongwoo, you think he like the loner there?” Hoya whispered into Dongwoo’s ear. Dongwoo felt a shiver go down his spine. “Hoya that tickles!” Dongwo giggled and smacked Hoya’s arm. Hoya looked at Dongwoo weirdly and backed up a bit. “Dude! That was so gay.” Dongwoo frowned. “When will he realise that I’m so not straight and that I like him? That loser of a Lee Howon!” Dongwoo mumbled angerily to himself. “So do you think he likes the loner? Cause he seems to stare at him oh so often nowadays.” Hoya tried to get Dongwoo’s answer. Dongwoo just shrugged and soon the teacher came in and class was resumed.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

After school, “Hey guys I need to go off now cause I have something that I need to do at home so yeah. Bye!” Dongwoo quickly said and ran off.  “Hey Woohyun coach told me just now during lunch that soccer practice will resume again next week.” Woohyun nodded and started to pack his bag. “Well I’m going to go first alright.” Hoya said and soon left. As all the students left the classroom, Woohyun notice that Sunggyu is still not heading off yet. He was just sitting at his seat staring into space. Woohyun slowly approached Sunggyu. “Hey. Not going home yet?” Woohyun tapped Sunggyu’s shoulder and Sunggyu turned around and he almost fell off his chair when he saw Woohyun. Sunggyu was speechless yet again and just shook his head. “Hey I just want to apologise for being a huge jerk yesterday. I didn’t mean it that way. Forgive me alright.” Woohyun held his hand out trying to shake Sunggyu’s hand. Sunggyu on the other hand felt paralyzed and couldn’t move. “Hey, I’m holding my hands out so we can shake hands” Woohyun explained but Sunggyu only stared. Woohyun had enough of Sunggyu being unresponsive and took Sunggyu’s hand and shook it but as soon as he did, Sunggyu flinched. “I’m sorry. I’m not used to people talking and touching me. I didn’t mean to ignore you” Sunggyu apologised. Upon hearing Sunggyu voice, Woohyun felt something tingling in his stomach. “It’s ok. Hey I’m Woohyun by the way. Nam Woohyun.” “Yeah I know, You are Mr popular you know. I’m Kim Sunggyu.” Sunggyu smiled and his eyes closed into beautiful crescents. Woohyun gulped. “You are beautiful” Woohyun mumbled. “Huh? Did you say something?” Woohyun shook his head and smile. “So… did I talk to you before? I felt that I know you from somewhere?” Sunggyu just smiled and he shrugged his shoulders. “Well I have to go now. I’m sorry again for ignoring you yesterday. See you again tomorrow.” Sunggyu smiled and left. “Omg! Omg! Omg! Woohyun talked to me ad he apologised!” Sunggyu screamed in his heart as soon as he was out of the classroom. The whole time in the classroom, his heart was beating twice as fast as it usually was.  In the classroom, “He talked. So he can talk. He is not mute. His smile as so beautiful. His eyes are so cute and small. So adorable.” Woohyun talked to himself. Woohyun went back home that day with a huge smile on his face.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Hey sweetie, you home?” Woohyun’s mother greeted him from the kitchen. Woohyun walked into the kitchen and the whole kitchen smelled delicious. “I’m cooking pasta for dinner. So go wash up alright.”  Woohyun reached his room and threw his body on the bed and chuck his bag across the room and took out his phone and find Sunggyu’s sleeping picture and stared at the picture. “I think I love you, Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun smiled and hugged his pillow and continued staring at his phone.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

At Sunggyu’s place, “Sungjong! I’m home and guess what?” “What!?” a woman appeared at the kitchen door. “MUM! YOU’RE BACK!” Sunggyu ran to his mother and gave her a huge hug. Sunggyu’s mum was cooking dinner and Sungjong was already in the kitchen helping her. “Mum, where is dad?” “He is unpacking. So how is my big boy? Have you been healthy? Any friends yet?” Sunggyu just nodded and shook his head. Soon they had dinner and catch up for lost times. After dinner, Sunggyu helped his mother to wash up. “Erhmm, mum.” Sunggyu’s mother looked to Sunggyu and gave a questioning glance. “What if I told you I was gay?” Sunggyu’s mum was shocked. She stopped washing the dishes and looked at Sunggyu. “You finally found out that your gay?” Sunggyu’s eyes went wide and he nodded. Sunggyu’s mum just patted her son’s head and kissed it. “I knew it all along. Both you and Sungjong are gay. I knew it since you both were born. You will still be my son and I will still love you and as long as your happy gyu ah.” His mother smiled.  Sunggyu hugged his mother.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“So how was school today Woohyun?” “Great! Today was really great!” “Well I wonder what made the day so great?” Woohyun’s mother smiled.  Woohyun just smiled back and continue with his dinner. As he ate he thought of Sunggyu. “Thanks for the meal.” Woohyun put his plate in the sink and went up to his room. He continued thinking about Sunggyu. “ I wonder if I should be friends with him?” He thought to himself as he stared at the picture. Soon Woohyun fell asleep with his phone on his body.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Next morning, in school. Sunggyu was at his locker taking out his books and a group of girl pass by him and smack the books right off his hands. “Loser! Why don’t you just get lost. Your mute and a nerd and you look so freaking ugly!” a girl taunted him. Sunggyu crouched down and gathered all his books and tears slowly formed. Suddenly he felt a hand on his hand as he was picking up his chemistry textbook. He looked up and saw Woohyun. “Woohyun Oppa, Why are you helping him? He is such a loser.” “Hey that is just rude! Get lost. Your ugly!” “No I’m not I’m the prettiest girl in the school” the girl retaliated. “Well in my eyes your just an ugly so get lost” the girl scoffed and so did her group of friends and they strutted off. “Hey you ok?” Sunggyu stood up and so did Woohyun and he dust off his uniform. “Yeah I’m fine. Thank you.” And with that Sunggyu rushed off to class leaving Woohyun behind awkwardly standing along the lockers. “Aish! That boy.” Woohyun suddenly jump and he turned behind and saw Dongwoo. “Yo! What’s up!” “Hey Dongwoo.” Both of them  walked to class together. 

 

A/N: Hey Hey hey! next chappie up! Aren't i fast! XD Enjoy! Comment and Subscribe alright! Enjoy. Btw, i let you guys in a little secret..... im writing chapter 5 and 6 right now so YAY! LOLXD Enjoy reading :D