Chapter 26

Staring from afar.

The next morning, Sunggyu had come to school early to meet up with Ha Neul but on the other hand, he forgot to inform someone else about his said plan. Woohyun had woken up early that morning to get ready and to go over to Sunggyu’s to pick him up for school. After having a quick breakfast, Woohyun waved to his parents goodbye and headed off to Sunggyu’s. As he approached his boyfriend’s house and was about to knock on the door, SungJong came out in his school uniform all prim and proper to head to school. “Oh Woohyun hyung, Hello” SungJong greeted him with a huge smiled and gave him a hug. “Morning kiddo.” Woohyun greeted him and returning the hug. “Is Sunggyu up yet?” Woohyun asked SungJong. “Oh gyu hyung went to school already. He said he had something to attend to.” SungJong informed Woohyun and waved goodbye and headed off to school. Woohyun was puzzled. Sunggyu always told him if he had to go to school early. Woohyun grumpily left for school.

 After a bus ride without Sunggyu, he stomped inside the school grounds and went in search of his boyfriend. After a long search and circling the whole school, he finally found his boyfriend with Ha Neul and she was hugging him and had finally left after giving Sunggyu a kiss on the cheek. “Yah! Kim Sunggyu!” Sunggyu turned to the direction of where he heard his name being called. Sunggyu saw Woohyun and his face light up and it darken after he saw Woohyun’s face expression. “Hey Baby, why do you look so angry? Something happened on the way to school?” Woohyun rolled his eyes and Sunggyu was taken aback. “Baby? What’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked again and placed his hand on Woohyun’s shoulders but Woohyun shrugged his hand off and Sunggyu flinched. “What’s wrong? What’s wrong? You’re what’s wrong!” Woohyun spat. Sunggyu was really taken aback now. “What did I do?” Sunggyu asked puzzled. “Don’t act stupid Sunggyu! I called you so many times yesterday and you didn’t answer your phone and I had to call your house phone just to hear that you were on your phone with someone else. Then this morning you didn’t call me to tell me that you’re going to school early like you always do and I had to waste my time walking to your house instead of going to school straight away and I came to school to find Ha Neul hugging and kissing you!” Woohyun told Sunggyu off in one breath. Sunggyu was mad after hearing it. Woohyun had no right to scold me for small things like that. “Yah! You have no right to tell me off like this. 1st of all you could have called be back. 2nd, you could have inform me that you are coming to fetch me and for the last time, Ha Nuel and I are friends! Just friends!” Sunggyu snapped back. Woohyun was really pissed now. “I DID CALL YOU BACK BUT APPARENTLY YOU WERE STILL ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THAT I ALWAYS PICK YOU UP BEFORE GOING TO SCHOOL UNLESS I TEXTED THAT I’M NOT AND FRIENDS DON’T ALWAYS HUG AND KISS!” Woohyun snapped back. “Whatever Woohyun. I do not want to handle this right now. I have better things to do.” Sunggyu wanted to walk off but Woohyun prevented him from doing so. “What is up with you and Ha Neul and why are you always with her?” Woohyun enquired. “None of your business.” And with that Sunggyu walked off.

After the whole incident that morning, Sunggyu stayed as far away from Woohyun like he was the plague. The others sense something was wrong but they do not dare ask as both partied were like ticking time bombs that was going to explode at any time. Woohyun ignored everyone and Sunggyu was with Ha Neul the whole day talking and just being merry and that disgust Woohyun till no end.

After school, Sunggyu had calmed down and was about to walked to Woohyun to apologize for his behaviour this morning and to make up but when he walked to Woohyun’s sat to say hello, Woohyun just left. Woohyun was still bitter about it. “Woohyun! Wait!” Sunggyu shouted and chased after his boyfriend and finally caught up with him. “What?” Woohyun snapped. “Hey stop snapping at me.” “Say what you wanna say cause I need to leave. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.” Woohyun replied sarcastically. Sunggyu just stood there and stared. “Ok if you have nothing to say then I’m leaving.” Woohyun left Sunggyu standing rooted on the spot. “Why is he being such an today?” Sunggyu remarked and walked off to the bustop to head home.

The next day, Woohyun ignored Sunggyu again and he did the same thing the next day and the next. Sunggyu had enough and wanted to confront Woohyun but that faithful morning, he found Woohyun surrounded by girls. “Yah! Nam Woohyun what do you think you’re doing?” Woohyun looked up to see Sunggyu staring at him. “Oh hey Sunggyu. Wassup?” Sunggyu felt that Wooyhun was being sarcastic and pulled him to the part of the school that had not many people. “What is wrong with you? I’ve been trying to talk to you to apologize but you keep ignoring me and what do I find now? You hanging around with a bunch of girls?” Woohyun started to laugh. “Sunggyu, they are my friends just like how Ha Neul and you are.” Woohyun smirked. Sunggyu was really pissed now. “If you can hang out with Ha Nuel then I can hang out with any girl I want to right?” Sunggyu felt so angry and hurt from the words that just came out from Woohyun’s mouth. “You jerk!” Sunggyu slapped Woohyun in the face so hard and ran off crying. “Ouch that was a hard slap.” Woohyun rubbed the side of his cheek.

 

A/N: Heyyo~ Another update. Oh oh~ More drama alert! Dum Dum Dum~

Anyways. I have 94 subscribers now~ Wheee! Thank you guys so much! I hope i have been putting good chapters up. I hope my writing is not ish and if it is.. i'll try and improve and mianhae. /bows/ I will work hard to put up awesome chapters be it fluffy or angsty so do stay by my side and await my awesomeness. LOL! /sorry i'm a little crazy rn after writing such an angsty chapter >.

I want to thank my 94 subscribes for being awesome. Yes you all are awesome and i love you guys! n__n and for those people that haven't subscribe please do and do comment guys. Comments are always appriciated. ^^ Alright~ See you guys next chapter~