Chapter 28

Staring from afar.

As months pass, autumn came along with the strong winds and it also meant that the university entrance exams are coming soon. Woohyun and Sunggyu were walking hand in hand into the school with their hoodies over their uniforms and with their zips zipped up to the top. Both boys and the rest of the guys and Ha Neul too have been studying hard for their examinations. “Woohyun ah, are you coming over to study again tonight?” Sunggyu looked at his boyfriend as they head to their lockers. “Maybe? Should we ask the guys and Ha Nuel to join us too?” Sunggyu beamed and nodded. As they were heading to the classroom, they bumped into Myungsoo and Sungyeol who were arguing over the last chocolate roll from the box that Sungyeol keeps in his locker for him and Myungsoo to eat for breakfast when they have no time for it at home. Woohyun and Sunggyu rolled their eyes at the sight of their childish behaviour and went inside the classroom.

“Sunggyu!!!!! Myungsoo is being mean! He had like 3 chocolate rolls this morning and yet he still wants this last one.” Sungyeol whined to his best friend while shoving the chocolate roll to Sunggyu’s face. Myungsoo just laughed at his choding boyfriend. Sunggyu had enough of the whining and snatch the chocolate roll from Sungyeol’s grasp. “Dongwoo! Catch!” The unawared Dongwoo that was coming in from the front door was surprised but still caught the chocolate roll. “Yay! Chocolate roll! Thanks Gyu.” Dongwoo nommed on the chocolate roll happily and a devastated choding was seen kneeling on the floor sobbing. Woohyun laughed at the sight of his friends. “I can never get bored with this bunch of people.” Woohyun thought in his head. 

School ended slower that day cause all of the teachers seemed to be dragging on with their lectures and their explanation and the class practically ran off after hearing the bell had rung. “Oh my gosh! Finally school is over!” Ha Neul stretch her arms over her head and Minsoo pulled her uniform blouse down as she was showing skin. Ha Neul giggled at her boyfriend’s actions. “Hey guys since tomorrow is Saturday how bout we sleep over at Sunggyu’s house and study for the enterance exams together?” Woohyun suggested. “Does you mum mind baby?” Woohyun asked while pulled Sunggyu closer to him for warmth and gave him a peck on the cheek. “I don’t know Woohyun. I think I should call my mum first.” And with that Sunggyu got on his phone and after a few minutes of conversation with his mum, Sunggyu came to them with a huge smile and a nod.

Outside the school gate, “Ok guys. You all will go home and get some clothes for the weekend and we will meet art Sunggyu’s house at 5.” Woohyun ordered everyone like he was the boss. Sungyeol and Ha Nuel was slightly irritated by Woohyun’s bossiness but none the less just kept quiet quiet and agreed. “Alright see you later then guys.” They each went their separate ways. “Gyu baby, let’s go to my house first. I need to get my change of clothes.” Woohyun hold on to Sunggyu’s arm and did his aegyo that makes Sunggyu cringe like 99.9999999% of the time. “Fine, but seriously stop the aegyo. Not cute.” Woohyun pouted at the statement and whined. Sunggyu just smacked Woohyun on the back of his head and that really shut Woohyun up. “Your so bad gyu ah.” “I know. Now hurry up before I change my mind to accompany you.” Woohyun sighed in defeat and ran up to his annoyed boyfriend.

The bus journey was not really that pleasant as Woohyun was still upset because of Sunggyu’s “violence” just now. Sunggyu noticed that his boyfriend was giving the cold shoulder was felt guilty for making him upset. Sunggyu took Woohyun’s hand and interlaced it with his and gave Woohyun’s hand a kiss. “Sorry baby. Don’t be upset kay. I love you and your aegyo, so stop sulking. You don’t look hot when you’re sulking.” Sunggyu complimented him. Slowly a smile creep onto Woohyun’s face and Woohyun nuzzled into Suggyu’s neck and they were in that position until they reach the bustop near Woohyun’s house.

“Mum! I’m home and Sunggyu is here.” Woohyun shouted across the hall way as soon as he got into the house. Mrs Nam came out of her room with an ipad in hand. She walked towards her son and Sunggyu gave them both a hug. “Mum, I’m going to stay over at Sunggyu’s house for the week end to study for thwe entrance exams.” Mrs Nam nodded and went back to her room. After packing up, both boys bid fare well to Mrs Nam and left the house.

Woohyun and Sunggyu finally reached Sunggyu’s house and Mrs Kim was already in the kitchen preparing a dinner for 10 and both boys decided to help. As they were doing work in the kitchen, the doorbell rang and Sungjong ran to get the door. “Hyung! Your friends are already here.” One by one each of them came in with backpacks in tow. “Hello Mrs Kim. Thank you for having us over.” All of them greeted at one. Mrs Kim smiled, “it’s a pleasure. We only have a guest room so I guess some of you would have to share a room. Is that ok with all of you?” The gang nodded and took a seat in the living room and Woohyun and Sunggyu joined them after Mrs Kim shooed them away from the kitchen to start studying. As the clock ticks, dinner time rolled by and the all went to seat the kitchen table and ate the delicious dinner that was made my Mrs Kim.

A/N: first i want to apologize for the late update. I had a very bad few days. I got sick (Flu virus -.-)  and when i recovered i had the worst injury ever. I twisted my ankle and i had to wear a cast. I'm in a cast right now. My bad mood prevented me from updating. getting hurt really. My feet has been throbbing from the pain for a while now but i guess it alright now. So i apologize for the late update and i hope you guys had enjoyed this one. Thank you for reading and do comment and those that have not subscribe yet. Please do. bye bye n_n