Chapter 18

Staring from afar.

 

After a week, Sunggyu has gotten used to his crutches and also to Woohyun hovering around him trying to help him to do everything. “Nam Woohyun! I can carry my own school bag. I’m only using one crutch, let me carry it!” Sunggyu whined. Woohyun shook his head and insist that he should carry Sunggyu’s bag. Sunggyu kept whining and whining and Woohyun had to shut him up so, “Sunggyu you let me carry your bag or I’m just gonna carry you.” With that Woohyun slowly crept up and Sunggyu hobbled away with his crutch trying to get away from Woohyun trying to manhandle him. Woohyun now picks Sunggyu from home to go to school and sends him home after school. Be it before soccer practice or after soccer practice, Woohyun always tries to make time for his now crippled boyfriend. It’s not that Sunggyu can’t do those things himself even with a broken leg…. It’s just he doesn’t want his baby to get hurt any more than he already is.  The bell rang and all the students headed to class and shoving and pushing around trying to get to class before their teacher arrives not to get nagged at and this goes the same for Woogyu. After they got in, the teacher came behind them and Woohyun helped Sunggyu to his seat and put his bag down and ran to his seat all the way at the back. Suddenly, a girl walked in. Whispers and mumbles were heard. “Class we have a new student today, Do introduce yourself young lady.” “Hello, My name is Hwang Ha Neul and do take care of me.” Ha Neul bowed. The boys stared at her in awe thinking of how beautiful she looked and the girls just scoffed. “You can take that free seat beside Myungsoo there.” Ha Neul walked to her seat and she took the long way there just to pass by Woohyun. “Hey, Woohyun.” She winked at him and walked to her seat. Woohyun rolled his eyes and saw Sunggyu looking at him. Woohyun smiled at his loveable boyfriend and send him a flying kiss. Cheesy….  But he is Nam Woohyun. Hehehe. After 6 periods of classes, the lunch bell finally rang and the student ran out to the cafeteria like their lives depends of it and this included Dongwoo and Hoya. Woohyun helped Sunggyu to the cafeteria and as walked there, they bumped into Ha Neul. “Hey Woohyun…. Sungyu or is it Sungya or what is your name again?” Ha Neul asked rudely. “It’s Sunggyu. My Name is Sunggyu” “Oh yeah right.” Ha Neul just rolled her eyes. ‘What happen to your leg? Ok never no need to answer that cause whatever had happened you deserve it cause that is what you get for stealing people’s boyfriend.” “Ex- boyfriend you mean, Now leave us alone.” With that Woohyun quickly helped Sunggyu along trying to get away from that nosy . After Woogyu walked away, Ha Neul clenched her fist and stomped and shrieked. “Urgh! That Son of a !”

In the cafeteria, Dongwoo and Hoya were seen gobbling down their lunch like the speed of light and choking once in a while. “Omg! You bafoons! The food won’t run away, chill with the lunches.” Sungyeol exclaimed and created laughter among themselves. “What is that doing here? I can’t believe she transferred.” Sungyeol asked and they rest all shrugged their shoulders and ate their lunches. “Baby, I want you to be by my side 24/7, she might do something to you and I don’t want you to get hurt more than you already are. Understand?” Sunggyu nodded and laid his head on Woohyun’s shoulder. “I love you Woohyunnie. I really do.” Woohyun kissed the top of Sunggyu’s head and continued eating. “Awe, Cheesy much!” Hoya and Dongwoo commented and made fake gagging noises. Sungyeol wacked both of them on the head and asked them to shut up and eat.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

After School, “Woohyun I’m going to my locker to put my stuff first but can you help me give this to Mrs Han at the teacher’s office? I forgot to hand it in during class just now.” Sunggyu gave Woohyun his maths exercise book to Woohyun  and off he went to find Mrs Han giving Sunggyu a peck on the cheek before running off. Sunggyu slowly hobbled to his locker and suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. “Hey gyu need help?” “Dongwoo ah, no thanks just going to my locker, see you tomorrow kay?” Dongwoo smiled and walked off while waving. As Sunggyu approached his locker, he fiddled with locker combination and when he got it open he felt something dropped on his head, heard a loud “clank” and he felt himself soaking wet and he saw a pail on the floor and him soaked from head to toe and his books, notes and worksheets all soaking wet. His cast absorb the water making it damp and uncomfortable and he felt tears falling from his eyes.The students all laughed at him and none helped him out. “OMG! SUNGGYU AH, WHAT HAPPEN?” Woohyun ran up to his baby and he cupped Sunggyu’s face and look directly in his eyes. “What happen baby? Why are you wet and why is there a pail on the floor?” “I don’t know Woo ah, I open my locker and suddenly heard a clunk and I got wet.” Sunggyu explained and suddenly sneezed. Woohyun helped his boyfriend to the nurse’s office and the nurse let Sunggyu take some cold medicine while Woohyun went to his locker to get a fresh t-shirt and pants to let Sunggyu change into. After a while Woohyun came back and helped Sunggyu change, Sunggyu felt embarrassed at first but he suddenly felt sleepy as the medicine kicked in. Woohyun piggy backed Sunggyu out of school and to the side of the road and hail a cab and send him home.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“I’ll get it!” Sungjong’s voice was heard screaming through the hallway. “Oh my god! What happened? Mummy! Sunggyu hyung is home and I think he is sick!” After Sungjong’s exclaimed, Mrs Kim ran to the door at the speed of light and looked at a poor tired Woohyun carrying his son. “Woohyun what happen is gyu ok?” “I think someone put a pail of water on top of his locker as a prank and he got wet. I think he is running a fever.” Mrs Kim shook her head, “My poor baby.” Woohyun carried Sunggyu upstairs and placed Sunggyu on the bed and he rummage through Sunggyu drawers and took out his hair dryer and tried to dry his damp cast so his feet won’t itch so much. After a few good and long minutes, Sunggyu’s cast felt dry to Woohyun’s touch and he tucked Sunggyu in and gave his a kiss on the lips and went out of his room to let his baby rest up. “Mrs Kim, I’m going off now.” Mrs Kim came out of the kitchen and thanked Woohyun and gave him a hug and thanked him again. “I shall visit gyu tomorrow after school and I hope he will get better soon.” “Alright, thank you Woohyun again, you are such a nice boy.” Woohyun bowed and left for home still worried about his poor gyu baby that is sick and who had done this to his baby. 

A/N: First of all, i want to apologise for making all of you wait so long for this chapter /bows/ I want to thank you all the subscribers for being patient with me and to the new subs thank you for subscribing. I hope you guys had liked this chapter and do wait for the next one, will try and update soon. comment and subscribe ~^^ THANK YOU! <3