Chapter 7

Staring from afar.

 

“Ok what was that, Woohyun pulling the loner and stuff?” Hoya asked the other 3 boys. “Hey that loner has a name and it’s Sunggyu.” Sungyeol retaliated and scolded Hoya. “I don’t care about his name. He is still a loner to me.” Hoya told Sungyeol off. Sungyeol got mad and jumped on Hoya’s back and asked Hoya to say Sunggyu’s name again and again. Hoya argued at first but after Sungyeol started to chocked him Hoya gave in and finally said Sunggyu’s name. “Now was that so hard Howon ah?” Sungyeol asked with a cheeky smile. “Come on guys, it seems that Woohyun likes Sunggyu and maybe we could try and get to know Sunggyu and stop judging him. He is nice you know.” Sungyeol said trying to convince the 3 boys especially Hoya. “Alright Yeol, I will try and get to know him alright baby.” Myungso told Sungyeol and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Hoya and Dongwoo had their eyes open wide after see that. “Are you guys like….” Dongwoo and Hoya asked in unison. Myungsoo and Sungyeol nodded and smiled. Now Dongwoo feels even left out since Woohyun is soon going to have Sunggyu soon and with that thought a frown was on Dongwoo’s face. Before heading off, all the boys agreed to try and get to know Sunggyu, even Hoya who was reluctant to do so. The 4 of them separated to their separate ways. As Dongwoo was walking back to his house, he felt someone watching him. He turned around but no one was there. He did so one again and he thought he saw someone he knew, so he pretended to walk again but this time he walked backwards and tada, the person following him appeared. “Omg, Hoya why the hell are you following me?” Dongwoo asked kind of irritated. Hoya just smiled and walked up to Dongwoo, “I just want to know if you really went home?” “Of course I would you idiot! Where else can I go?” Dongwoo replied and smacked Hoya’s head. “Erhmm you wanna go to a dance studio nearby?” “Why would I want to do that?” Dongwo raised an eyebrow. “I’m your best friend I know other than soccer you love to freaking dance your off… so let’s go” Hoya said and started pulling Dongwoo to the other direction.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Erhmm Sunggyu, I know I dragged you out of school and told that I want to send you home but where is your house anyway?” Woohyun laughed and scratched the back of his head. Sunggyu finally snapped out of it and blushed when he saw Woohyun holding his hand and he recalled the kiss earlier. Sunggyu told Woohyun the directions and they went to Sunggyu’s house hand in hand just walking quietly. “Hey Sunggyu, do you like me? I did say I like you already I don’t know if you like me?” Woohyun asked. “I liked you since that time in elementary school where you saved me from the bullies that tried to take my money.” Sunggyu told him and a blush crept up his face again. Woohyun recalled back. “No wonder you seemed familiar, wait you were the same loner in middle school too weren’t you?” Sunggyu nodded. “Means all this time you been stalking me?” Woohyun asked with such a surprised voice. Sunggyu nodded. “I didn’t want to approach you cause I’m a loner and your popular and everything and you had girlfriends that time so I just watched you from afar. Sorry for being creepy. I can just go home by myself right now if you feel freaked out.” Sunggyu said quietly. Woohyun laughed and turned Sunggyu to face him. “You’re so cute you know.” And woohyun gave a quick peck to Sunggyu’s lips. He blushed yet again. Soon they reached Sunggyu house and Woohyun waited until Sunggyu went in. As Sunggyu was about to open the door, he turned around and asked Woohyun if he would like to come in and Woohyun smiled and nodded. Sunggyu’s house was not that big but cosy enough for him and his family to live in. “Hyung! You’re back?” Sungjong’s voice was heard. Woohyun turn upon hearing the voice and saw a very feminine looking boy clad in a plain t-shirt and sweat pants. “Hello.” Woohyun greeted. Sungjong bowed and greeted Woohyun. Sunggyu was in the kitchen what all that happened. Sungjong told Woohyun to take a sit in the living room and proceed to kitchen. “Hyung you didn’t tell me Woohyun was here and when did you even told him you like him? Tell Me! Tell Me! Tell Me!” Sungjong hang onto his brother’s arm and whined.  “I didn’t tell him I liked him first, he told me first,” Sunggyu replied with a hint of annoyance in his voice. So the two of them stood in the kitchen for 5 mins just so that Sungjong knew what happen. “Omg! He is such a sweet guy!” Sungjong squealed. “So are you guys dating now?” Sungjong asked with a huge grin on his face. Sunggyu just shrugged. Finally both of them exited the kitchen but Sunggyu went out of the kitchen with a tray in his hand. “Sorry it took so long Woohyun.” Sunggyu apologized and put the tray that had 2 cups, a bottle of chocolate milk and cookies. Woohyun looked up to Sunggyu and he looked blur. “Oh you don’t drink milk?” Woohyun shook his head and laughed. “Milk is fine, you drink chocolate milk and eat cookies when you get back from school?” Sunggyu giggled and nodded. “I do this every day actually….” Both of them awkwardly sat beside each other and ate and drank their chocolate milk and cookies. “So Sunggyu, can I ask you something?” “Yeah sure what is it Woohyun?” Woohyun moved around in his seat abit and fiddled with his fingers. “Can you be my boyfriend?” Sunggyu was speechless. Woohyun was so worried and didn’t know why Sunggyu did not reply him? “You don’t want to be my boyfriend?” Sunggyu shook his head. “Then you want to be my boyfriend?” Sunggyu shook his head again. Woohyun was so worried of Sunggyu’s answer that he suddenly kept quiet. Sunggyu felt sorry and apologized to Woohyun. “It’s not that Woohyun. I like you but we just gotten to really know each other and it’s kind of moving too fast? Don’t you think? So how bout we be friends first then maybe then we can date? Well if I still like you then?” Sunggyu laughed. Woohyun pouted and huffed. Sunggyu pinched Woohyun’s cheeks and patted him on the head. Woohyun blushed after the gesture. “Sunggyu have you ever tried to change your glasses?” Woohyun suddenly exclaimed. Sunggyu replied with a no and suddenly out the door both of them went. “Yah! Nam Woohyun where are you dragging me too?” Sunggyu screamed and tried to run as fast as Woohyun dragged him. “Just follow gyu ah.” “Damn this boy can run. Soccer does wonders to the legs huh?” Sunggyu thought to himself and ran along.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Hoya and Dongwoo soon found themselves outside a huge building. “This is the dance studio that I was talking bout just now Dongwoo ah.” Hoya exclaimed. Dongwoo gawked at the sight of the huge building. “Are you sure it’s just A dance studio?” Dongwoo asked Hoya. “Ok fine maybe it’s not just A dance studio but it’s like a building with many dance studios that we can rent. They go by the hour so come on!” Hoya dragged Dongwoo in. When they got in, Dongwoo was surprise how beautiful the interior of the building was. Hoya left Dongwoo to stand alone while he went to book a studio for them. “Come on Dongwoo ah, we have an hour to dance our hearts out and it cost me a $20 so let’s make the hour worth it.” Hoya and Dongwoo went to their designated studio and opened the door. It was HUGE! With huge mirrors, major awesome stereo system and a dock for the ipod. They even had a refrigerator packed with cold water bottles. Dongwoo looked around the studio. “Awesome!” “I know right!” Hoya and Dongwoo exchanged glances and Hi-5-ed. Hoya plugged his ipod into the ipod dock and soon Usher’s Oh My Gosh started playing and Hoya started to move the beat. Dongwoo stared at first and soon he too join in. For that one hour in the studio, the 2 boys had dance battles, danced to random songs and just had fun, dancing and sweating it out. “Damn that was fun.” Dongwoo exclaimed a little out of breath. “Yup, it was fun.” Hoya laughed. Both of them plopped to the floor and as they did that their hands touched. Dongwoo flinched a little and he moved his hand away a little bit. Suddenly Hoya grabbed Dongwoo’s hand and interlaces their fingers. Dongwoo turned and looked at Hoya. Hoya felt Dongwoo looking at him and he turned and smiled at him. Hoya just squeezed Dongwoo’s hand and used his free hand and pulled Dongwoo closer to him and they just stay like that for a few minutes before Hoya realised that their hour were up.  Both rushed to get a couple of col bottles from the fridge and returned the studio key and went off. Hoya sent Dongwoo home first before heading off to his house. In Dongwoo’s house, “I wonder why he interlaced out hands just now? Maybe he does like me.” Dongwoo thought and he smiled and went off to his room. 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. Just finish my Mid year examinations and i'm getting my papers back 2moro and im worried as hell! Urgh. This took quite sometime to write cause i was distracted by so many things...... Majorly: Infinite's can u smile perfs, SHINee's Replay Jap teaser, Beast's new album and mv and like generally just freaking out of Boyfriend's debut.... even if idk whn they are debuting.... meh:/ i hope soon though and of course school. :/ Anyways! Chapter is up! Read, Comment and Subscribe! :) remember comments makes me work so go go go! ENJOY! :D //// BTW I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THE MAIN PICTURE THAT I ADDED FOR THIS CHAPTER. /forever being biased >.<