Chapter 14

Staring from afar.

 

A/N: Another chapter up~ I hope its long enough. Sorry if the update took sometime. School already started. Meh :/ Will try and update soon alright ~^^ Enjoy :D 

The boys all went in to a nearby BBQ restaurant. Upon reaching, the waiter got them to their seats and Hoya and Dongwoo were jumping like hungry caveman that haven’t eaten for like years. “Boys, Boys, settle down.” Sungyeol pretended to the mother and tried to settle the 2 hyper boys down… but unfortunately, he fail terribly as the waiter came, Hoya and Dongwoo shouted their order like they owned the place. After ordered all the boys waited patiently… wait correction, all the boys except Dongwoo and Hoya. “Hey Woohyun, I’m scared of her.” Sunggyu whispered to Woohyun. Woohyun raised his eyebrow, “You mean Ha Neul? Don’t worry; I don’t think she’ll do anything. If she did, then she has to go through me.” Woohyun gave Sunggyu a peck on the cheek and reassured him.  Soon the meat and side dishes arrive and hell broke loose. Hoyo and Dongwoo shoved all the uncooked meat onto the griller and tried to grill the meat as soon as possible so they could eat fast. “PIGS! YOU BOTH ARE DAMN PIGS!” Sungyeol exclaimed. Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Woohyun just laughed. As soon as they were done, they paid their share, guess who has to pay extra. Keke. If you all guessed Dongya… pretty smart people you all are.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

They all separated to their own ways. Dongwoo and Hoya cabbed to Dongwoo’s place cause Hoya would be bunking with him as Dongwoo’s parents are still not back from their trip yet and tomorrow is the weekends. Sunggyu and Woohyun opted for the bus. Let’s just say they preferred the slow journey home. Myungsoo and Sungyeol cabbed home too.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

In the bus, Woohyun and Sunggyu were sitting side by side, fingers laced together. Woohyun rested his head on Sunggyu’s shoulder and closed his eyes. Sunggyu looked over and smiled. “You cutie, I love you.” Sunggyu said that while Woohyun’s hair. “It feels good baby.” Sunggyu was shocked by Woohyun’s sudden reply. “What feels good baby?” “You my hair.” Sunggyu smiled and gave Woohyun a kiss on the top of his head. “You want to stay over at my place tonight? It’s Saturday tomorrow anyway.” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun nodded and lifted his head off Sunggyu’s shoulders. “I’ll call my mum then.” After calling his mother, Woohyun told Sunggyu that his mother doesn’t mind as long as he does cause gyu’s mother any problems. Soon they reached Sunggyu’s house. “Mum, I’m home. Woohyun’s here and he’s staying over.” “WELCOME BACK BABY BOY! HELLO WOOHYUN! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! WELCOME! ” Mrs Kim greeted them loudly with the hugest smile ever and gave both of them huge hugs. “My mum is so weird sometimes.” Sunggyu exclaimed. Woohyun shook his head in disagreement. “She’s cute. The way she is so happy all the time.” Suddenly Mrs Kim appeared behind both boys as they were going to Sunggyu’s room and both boys were startled. “Want dinner boys?” “Mum! You scared me there. Stop creeping.” Sunggyu told his mum off while holding his chest. “No thanks Mrs Kim, us and the rest already eaten dinner outside.” Woohyun told to her nicely and Mrs Kim went off back into the kitchen. Both of the boys headed to Sunggyu’s room but before that they passed Sungjong’s room and he was blasting f(x)’s Hot Summer on his ipod stereos. Sunggyu knocked on the door and it took some time until Sungjong opened the door. “Hey bro you’re back. Hey Woohyun.” Sungjong greeted them. “Lower the music down kay. Too loud.” Sungjong nodded but he rolled his eyes and slammed the door to their face. “Such a diva. Tsk” Sunggyu said and Woohyun just chuckled.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Myungsoo opened the door to their house and the house was dark. “Is mum home?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo just shrugged his shoulder and switch on the house lights. “Auntie, me and yeol are home. You home?” Myungsoo shouted but no reply. Sungyeol went into the kitchen to grab a drink and saw a note on stuck on the fridge. “Oh what did the note say yeollie.” Myungsoo asked peeking over Sungyeol’s shoulder. “Mum said that she wanted to spend the weekend with Aunt Dae Ah. So I’m guessing she is there now.” Sungyeol replied Myungsoo. “She left us money for the weekend.” Myungsoo told sungyeol as he held up an envelope stuffed with dollar notes.  They both sat down and counted the money. “Mum left us $800! That’s a lot of cash just for 2 days.” Sungyeol exclaimed wide eyed. Myungsoo just nodded. Both of them then headed to their room and left the envelope filled with money on their study table and Myungsoo took a shower while Sungyeol started on his homework while waiting for Myungsoo to finish showering. After 20 mins, “Yeollie, you can shower down.” Upon hearing that, Sungyeol turned around to see Myungsoo only wrapped in a towel with water dripping down his body. “y! I like!” “I know you babe, go shower. You stink.” Sungyeol faked laughed and slapped Myungsoo’s and went off to shower. After showering, the boys got on the bed and did their homework on the bed. After a few hours passed, both boys felt sleepy and fell asleep with their notes, books and stationary scattered everywhere.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

At Dongwoo’s house, “Howon ah! You want something to drink?” “I don’t want to drink but I want to eat. I want to eat you.” Hoya creeped behind Dongwoo and pretended to chew on Dongwoo’s arm. Dongwoo slapped Hoya’s head and Hoya yelped in pain. “Silly idiot.” “But I’m your silly idiot. Hehe” Dongwoo smiled and hugged Hoya. “Mhmm. Your mine and mine only.” And Hoya tightens the huge. Both of them took showers and changed into comfortable clothes. After doing so, they went down to the living room and the tv and after scanning through all the channel they settle for a drama. Both of them just sat on the couch and lazed around. After the drama ended, Hoya turned to Dongwoo to ask if he wanted to do anything else but he saw his angel alredy sleeping. Hoya smiled and carried Dongwoo up to his room and tucked Dongwoo in and He settle beside Dongwoo and he too fell asleep hugging Dongwoo with the blankets tucked in keeping them warm and cosy for the night. 

A/N: Comment, Subscribe and wait for the next update. Will update when i have time :)