Chapter 13

Staring from afar.

 

A/N: Another update. Read and enjoy ^^ [I didnt re-read cause i'm sick and when i'm sick i become lazy so do excuse any mistakes.] Enjoy~ ^^ 

Sunggyu woke up to his phone alarm buzzing and ringing like crazy. Getting annoyed with it, he grabbed his phone and yanked the phone from the charger and switched off the alarm. He slowly got off his bed and headed to the toilet to shower and get ready for school. He quickly got dressed and went back to his bed, where he’s phone was thrown before and scrolled through the messages. “Damn that boy needs to know when someone is pissed with him! God!” Sunggyu said with annoyance. Sunggyu grabbed his school bag, stuffed his phone into the front pocket of his school pants and went downstairs to see his mum already making breakfast. He greeted his mum good morning and pinch Sungjong’s cheeks which was stuffed with food and he too ate his breakfast thinking how he is going go about in school later. “Thanks for breakfast mum and Sungjong hurry if not your gonna be later for school. Bye mum! Love ya lots!” Sunggyu shouted and shut the door and walked briskly to the bustop. 15 minutes later when the bus arrived, he got on to see Woohyun in the bus. He tried to not get near him and tried to avoid him but he was out of luck that morning. Woohyun saw him and approached him. “Morning gyu~” Woohyun greeted with a smile and tried to give a kiss but Sunggyu shrugged his shoulder and looked out the window. Woohyun was puzzled by he’s action. “So where did you run off to yesterday? I came back to the table and you were gone.” Woohyun asked. Sunggyu just kept quiet. “Sunggyu what’s wrong? Why aren’t you answering me?” Soon they reached their stop and Sunggyu quickly got off and ran into the school with Woohyun trailing behind. “Sunggyu wait! Come on!” Sunggyu ran faster and entered the school and into the hallway. Woohyun ran after him. “Sunggyu come on, what happened baby?” Woohyun asked again. “Just.Leave.Me.Alone!” Sunggyu replied. Woohyun was shocked at his response and kept pestering Sunggyu. “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE GOD DAMN IT NAM WOOHYUN! IT’S EARLY IN THE MORNING AND JUST SHUT UP!” Sunggyu screamed to Woohyun’s face. Everyone in the hallway stared at them including the rest of the boys that just came.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Dude! What did you do last night? Sunggyu looks so pissed.” Hoya exclaimed. Woohyun rolled his eyes and gave a “DUH!” look. “I don’t know that’s the problem.” “I’m going to smack you upside down if you don’t fix this Woohyun!” Sungyeol threaten Woohyun.  The 5 of them walked to class and Woohyun’s eyes were on Sunggyu. Sungyeol put his bag down and walked to Sunggyu to talk to him. “Morning gyu ah.” “Oh yeol, Morning.” “Why so upset? Soemthing happened yesterday? You can tell me. I’ll freaking beat Woohyun up.” Sunggyu smiled and shook his head. Sungyeol pestered him to tell what happen and Sunggyu finally told Sungyeol everything. As he finished telling Sungyeol, the teacher came in and soon class started. After 4 hours of lesson, lunch hour came and thing Sungyeol did as soon as the bell rang was that he went to Woohyun’s seat and wacked the back of his head. “You’re so stupid! Gosh Woohyun!” “What the hell Sungyeol!” Woohyun screamed alittle and then he got another wacking on the head by Myungsoo. “Don’t what the hell my baby!” Myungsoo scolded Woohyun and kissed Sungyeol. “But seriously what was that about!” Woohyun asked. Woohyun turned to see Sunggyu walking out of the class. “Go find out what’s wrong with your boyfriend before he becomes your EX BOYFRIEND.” Sungyeol emphasising on the ex-boyfriend.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Sunggyu walked to the back of the school were the soccer field was and sat down at the bleachers. Woohyun follow him. Sunggyu sat down and stared across the huge field. Soon tears trickled down his face. “Hey why are you crying?” Woohyun slowly got to Sunggyu. Sunggyu quickly wiped the tears, “Leave me alone Woohyun.” “But what if I don’t want to?” Woohyun replied. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Come on tell me what’s wrong?” Woohyuun asked again and turned Sunggyu around to face him. Woohyu brought his hands up and wiped the tears off Sunggyu’s face. “She was pretty so why did you leave her?” Woohyun was bewildered. “You mean Ha Neul? We had our differences.” “But she was like all over you yesterday.” “So it was about her? You’re jealous?” Sunggyu nodded. “Baby, I love you now so don’t worry kay.” “But I’m a loner and she was so pretty and she might even still like you.” “Sunggyu. I love you. I LOVE YOU! Not her not anyone else. Well I do love my mum but other than her, I love you alright.” Woohyun said that and hugged Sunggyu. “I’m sorry I was being childish and everything. You’re my first boyfriend ever and I’m just worr-“ Woohyun kissed Sunggyu and soon they broke off the kiss. “Silly baby.” Woohyun flicked Sunggyu’s forehead and then kissed it. Both of them went back inside the school building and went back to class and in 5 mins, school started all over again.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

After school, “You guys ok now?” Dongwoo asked Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded and smiled. “I was just being silly and thinking too much.” All 6 of them headed out of school to head off to get some food. “Woohyun!!!!” a voice was heard shouting his name. All of them turned around. “Ha Neul.” Sunggyu spat like her name was poison. “Hey, what cha doing here?” “I was just going to see you and wanted to ask if you wanted to join me for some snacks.” She gave that annoying smile. “Nah,its ok I’m going out to eat with the guys and Sunggyu.” Woohyun said and gave Sunggyu a kiss. Ha Neul was shocked by that intimate action. “Oh Woohyun you didn’t tell me who Sunggyu was to you.” “He is Woohyun’s boyfriend. So beat it!” Sungyeol stepped in front of them and told her off.  Now Ha Neul was really schocked. “Come on guys! I’m hungry!” Whined Dongwoo and Hoya like always. “Well see you around.” Woohyun said and hug Sunggyu’s waist tighter to himself. “Uh! That was rude. Nam Woohyun, I’m going to get you back. Trust me. I will.” Ha Neul exclaimed to herself an walked off. 

A/N: Commet, subscribe and if you wanna be my friend just add and leave me a message ^^ remember comment and subscribe. Lots of love.