Chapter 32

Staring from afar.

The exam week has arrive and all the seniors were all busy walking around the school with either notes, textbooks or files during break time, lunch hours, free period or sometimes before and after school began or ended. The gang were not exception. Sunggyu was reading his geography note on the way to school that morning. He had left home early to go to school so he could sit in class and study abit as the early morning in school is usually quiet and there are barely any students roaming the hallways which enable him to reading, revise and do his work in peace. As he reached class he took his seat and when he wanted to put his notes down on the table to pull out his chair he was a bento box on his table with a sticky note attached. He sat down and peeled the sticky note of the bento box and read it.

Note:

Morning sunshine, I know how you’ve not been eating breakfast. So I made some for you.

Love, Your loving and very much adorable boyfriend Nam Woohyun

After reading the note Sunggyu giggle. He then stood up and looked around. “I don’t see any of Woohyun’s things here so how did the bento box end up here?” Sunggyu questioned himself. Suddenly out of the blue Woohyun popped in through the front door of the classroom. “Morning Gyu baby. I went to the toilet. Hehe if you were wondering where I was.” Woohyun said in a cheerful manner. Woohyun went to his seat and put his bag down before taking out his bento box and his chemistry notes and went to the direction of Sunggyu’s table. “So what did you make?” “open and see.” Sunggyu opened to see sandwiches cramped into the box. “There is ham and cheese, egg and mayo, ham and mayo and finally PB&J.” Sunggyu turned to Woohyun and gave Woohyun and kiss on the cheek. “This is why I love you.” Sunggyu smiled wide and popped a sandwich into his mouth. He nodded and told Woohyun that it was really good and Woohyun just nodded and pat himself on the back. “Woohyun ah, today’s paper starts at what time?” “8am sharp I think.” Both boys ate while reading their respective notes. Soon the school started to get a little noisy as student start arrive in school filling into their respective classroom and most of the seniors getting ready for the papers. This same routin went on for the whole week.

“Omg! Guy tomorrow is our last paper! Finally!” Sungyeol cheered out loud. The rest all joined in the cheering. “Come on you hyper choding. Let’s go home. Mum is expecting us for dinner.” Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol away and waved goodbye to the rest of the gang. “Myung, I can’t believe that tomorrow is our last paper and that we are graduating soon. We are so old.” Sungyeol fake sobbed and hold on to his boyfriend dramatricly. “There there choding.” Myungsoo playfully pat Sungyeol on the head. As they got home, Mrs Lee was there to greet them. “So how was today’s paper boys? Was it tough?” Myungsoo shook his head but Sungyeol nodded his head. “So I guess my Myungie will for sure do better then my yeollie will do for this paper huh?” Mrs Lee pats both boys on the head and giggled. “Mum! Myung is just smarter than me kay.” Sungyeol pouted and crossed his amrs. “I know baby boy. Mummy knows.” And with that both Mrs Lee and Myungsoo cracked up. “Stop teasing me! It’s not funny.” Sungyeol pouted yet again.  Mrs Lee shooed her boys into their rooms and asked them to get cleaned and to come down for dinner.

At Dongwoo’s house, “Mrs Jang this chicken tastes really good.” Hoya complimented Dongwoo’s mother on his cooking. “Why thank you Howon dear. Do eat more if you are hungry.” Mrs Jang told Hoya as she placed the plate of chicken infront of him. “So Dongwoo honey how was the paper today?” Dongwoo told his mum how it was ok and that he might even aced the paper and Mrs Jang smiled really wide and she too asked Hoya and Hoya responed with a “I will for sure pass this paper Mrs Jang.” And gave a huge grin. After dinner, Hoya studied a little while with Dongwoo and as the sky turned really dark, he excused himself to head home.

“Okay class, this is your last paper before all of you can officially graduate so please do your best and good luck. You may begin now.” Everyone started on their papers doing it with focus and concentration. If you were in the classroom, you could hear nothing else except the sound of the clock ticking. After a whole hour and forty-five minutes, pens and pencils were put down and the teacher when down the rows of students and collected the exam scripts. After counting the papers, the teacher finally released them and the hoard of senior students filled out of their respective classrooms cheering in happiness as the exams were finally over.

The gang all went to a gogi restaurant to have a late lunch that day. “Exams are finally over like oh yeah~!” Hoya cheered. The gang all nodded in agreement. “Now we can do as many fun stuff as we want!” Dongwoo joined in the cheering. As the food came, the gang tucked in and nommed on their food like their lives depends on it. “Woohyun ah, we are finally going to be university students soon.” Woohyun nodded and both of them resumed eating and that day, the gang hang out together like the good friends they are.

A/N: Chapter updated. Sighs.. i'm going to miss this fic when it ends. ;~; anyways do read and comment kays. saranghae