Chapter 1

Staring from afar.

 

Kim Sunggyu was a loner, No he is not anti social it is just that he  prefers to observe people then spend his time babbling about nonsense and gossiping about things that might not be even true. Sunggyu is a decent looking guy. He eyes are small but it turns into crescents when he smiles. But unfortunately, he rarely smiles and even if he does, it is hidden behind those thick frames glasses of his. If you were to see him smile, you will be the luck few cause he only smiles when he sees the apple of his eye. Nam Woohyun. Who is Nam woohyun you ask? Well for one he is HOT! With a capital H. He has the most sweetest, iest smile that can make anyone swoon. He also has those nice lips that anyone would want to kiss and his body is just so UNF FINE! Woohyun makes girls crazy for him and makes guys turn gay for him and most of all he is popular and the captain of the soccer team. So how does this story begin? This is how it began.

 “There he is. He’s wearing purple today. He looks so god-like. How I wish I could tell him that” mumbled Sunggyu to himself as he was hiding and staring behind the wall across from the hall way where Woohyun his all time crush was standing talking to his group of friends. Sunggyu sighed and he hid his face in his hands and slide down the wall and landed on his and he cried.

Sunggyu is gay and a loner. He has been like that since he was little until he met Woohyun 10 years ago when they were only 7 and that was when he really knews that he was gay.

FLASHBACK

“Hey give us your money!” a gang of little 7 year old boys started to hit Sunggyu and shooked him to find small coins or notes to take away from him. Sunggyu being frail and scared he just cried. “Stop crying you baby!” the boys tried to take off his pants to try and dig coins from his pockets but Sunggyu protested and hold on to his pants for dear life. “HEY YOU LOT! LEAVE HIM ALONE” a loud shout was heard and the boys turned around and so did Sunggyu. “You all better leave him alone before I tell on you guys to the teacher!” being scared they quickly ran off leaving poor Sunggyu hurt and traumatised. “Hey you ok? “ Sunggyu flinched as he felt the unknown boy touching him. Sunggyu just nodded and pulled up his pants and ran off. From then on, Woohyun was like Sunggyu’s hero and slowly Sunggyu’s feeling for Woohyun grew stronger. He went to the same elementary school, the same Junior high school and even ended up at the same high school.

 “Every day I felt that someone is staring at me, but when I turn around I see on one.” Woohyun thought to himself “Hey Woohyun why are you suddenly quiet?” asked Hoya one of Woohyun’s friend. “Nah nothing, let’s just get to class alright” and off they went to class. Sunggyu went to the toilet to wash his face after crying for quite sometime. His eyes were red and puffy. He slapped his face and put his glasses on again and headed to class. As soon as he went into the classroom, he saw Woohyun and his group of friends. He quickly walked to his seat the front of the classroom at the end next to the window. He put his bag on the floor, took out his first lesson’s textbook and began reading it.

“I know I seen him in school somewhere.” Woohyun thought to himself again trying to remember if he has seen that boy( Sunggyu) any where before.  “ I know I knew him but when did I ever talk to him?” Woohyun just stares at Sunggyu’s direction trying to make up and answer to his question.  “Yo Woohyun why are you staring at the loner?” Dongwoo asked Woohyun with a raised eyebrow. “Nothing dude, its just that I think I’ve talked to him before.” “ Haha! You must be joking. That boy doesn’t talk much. All his does is read and hide behind his thick glasses.” Dongwoo scoffed. Woohyun shook off the feeling and soon as he did that, the teacher came in.  Soon class started and the day went by like that. Studying, ignoring the teacher and eventually slowly falling asleep as the teacher is talking. 

A/N: Hey! this is the 1st chapter! :) i hope many of you will read it and subscribe and comment! you comment and Subscribtion gives me motivation to write more! so comment and subscribe! Enjoy the 1st chapter :)