Chapter 2

Staring from afar.

 

The bell rang signalling that it is the end of school and everyone quickly packed their bags so that they could get out of the school vicinity as soon as possible. As everyone rushed out, the only few people that were left in class were Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo. “Woohyun could you hurry it up! Hoya might be already waiting for us at the gate and I don’t want to keep him waiting so hurry!” Dongwoo whined. “Fine, if you can’t wait why don’t you just go to Hoya first and I’ll come as soon as I’m done packing. Alright!?” Woohyun replied with a tinge of annoyance in his voice. Dongwoo hurriedly rushed out of the class to find Hoya. Well the reason Woohyun was pack oh so slowly was that he was actually waiting for Sunggyu to finish packing so he could talk to him without anyone around and as soon as he saw that Sunggyu was all finished packing, he quickly rushed to the door before Sunggyu even manage to exit the classroom blocking the door.

“Erhmm hey, your Sunggyu right?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked up and saw that it was Woohyun that was asking him the question. He started to panic as he doesn’t know how to reply Woohyun  and he is scared that if he say something he might just make a fool of himself so Sunggyu opted the choice of just shaking his head. “Hah! So Dongwoo was right, you don’t really speak much do you.” Woohyun cleared his doubts. After hearing that, a frown appeared on Sunggyu’s face. “ Are you  mute or do you just do not like to talk?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu with a hint of sarcasm. Those words where kind of harsh to Sunggyu and he push Woohyun away from the door and he ran down the hallway and out through the school’s gate. Woohyun was startled because Sunggyu’s actions were sudden and it finally strikes him that maybe that was a little too harsh. “I think I went too far there” Woohyun just shook off the feeling and dragged his feet to meet Dongwoo and Hoya at the school gate. “Dude! What took you so long! We waited for more than 15 minutes and even the loner went out faster than you” Dongwoo and Hoya scolded Woohyun. He apologised for his tardiness and went off walking in the middle, between Dongwoo and Hoya.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“ I can’t believe he said those words to me! I know it lame of me to get upset about it but this coming from someone you love, it hurts!” Sunggyu cried as he told his younger brother Sungjong about his small encounter with Woohyun just down. Sungjong nods and brought Sunggyu’s head to his lap and patted his head. “There there Sunggyu, I’m sure he didn’t really mean to insult you at all.”
 Sungjong continued patting his head.  Sunggyu cried and cried and finally he fell asleep on Sungjong’s lap. Sungjong slowly got up and rested Sunggyu’s head on a pillow and cover his body with a warm blanket and took off his glasses. “Sleep tight big bro.” Sungjong kissed Sunggyu’s forehead and went off to his own room.  “ How I wish Big bro can break out of his shell and get along with his classmates. It hurts to see him like that” Sungjong talked to himself and soon he too fell asleep.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Back at Woohyun’s place,  “Hey Woohyun, when do you think Myungsoo and Sungyeol would be back from their learning journey at the states? “ Hoya suddenly asked. “I don’t know, maybe in a few weeks time?” Woohyun replied with a smile. Frankly the 3 boys really missed Myungsoo and Sungyeol because they haven’t seen them for quite sometime already and they so need to catch up on stuff.  “Hey are you two going to crash at my place again?” Woohyun asked the 2 boys that were playing around with his pillows. “ I guess” they both replied in unison and both of them high fived. Anyway, Dongwoo and Hoya’s parents are so used to the boys staying over that they even have 2 sets of uniforms each in Woohyun ‘s closet and some of their other clothes are already in there too. Woohyun’s parents also didn’t mind the extra people in the house and they treat the 2 boys like as if they were their own sons.  “Boys dinner time! Hurry before the food gets cold” screamed Woohyun’s mum as her voice echoes through the hallways. “ Last one to the table is a big fat pig!” shouted Dongwoo and the boys bolted out of the room.   

 

 

A/N: Chapter 2 has arrived! cue applause! /applause/ LOL! Hey chapter 2 is finally up and i hope this time my grammar is better and that i have minimise my spelling mistakes and errors XD Yes short update cause im having writer's block for the other fic and idk what to write here too and plus im having exams too so yeah. and my paper today what so crappy IDE. Sorry back to the happy part. its update and so do read and comment and those who just seen this~ Subscribe! so bye!