Chapter 17

Staring from afar.

 

Chapter up! Read and enjoy~ ^^

“Wah!!!!! Howon ah, the sky is so beautiful today. Look at the clouds!” Dongwoo told Hoya while turning around in circles and admiring the beautiful sky. Hoya looked at Dongwoo and shook his head, “Already this old and yet he still acts like a small kid.” Hoya smiled and took a seat on the bench while Dongwoo was still turning around in circles. After a while, Dongwoo stopped turning and he fumbled, tumbled and finally falling down on the hard ground floor. Hoya quickly approached Dongwoo to help him up but Dongwoo just sat down on the floor and started laughing at himself and Hoya joined in the laughter. Hoya pulled his unstable boyfriend off the ground and dragged him to the bench and both of them just sat down and stared at the sky. Hoya took out his iphone and plugged in the ear piece and shared the other side of it with Dongwoo. They listened to a soft ballad. Hoya took Dongwoo’s hands and interlaced him. Dongwoo just smiled but didn’t look at Hoya’s direction. He closed his eyes and smiled. Hoya pushed Dongwoo’s head lightly until his head rested on his shoulder and he closed his eyes. After a few minutes in that position, both boys’ necks felt stiff and they got up and stretched. “Hey Howon, Let’s go to that building with the huge dance studios. I feel like burning all his energy that I have right now! Come on!!! Hurry!” and Dongwoo dragged Hoya out of the park. Hoya eyes Dongwoo and sighs, “that boy is so indecisive, one minute it’s the park and the other it’s the dance studio…. Aigoo.” Soon they arrived at the studio and Hoya booked a studio again for an hour and for that one full hour the both of them just dance their legs,butts, arms… everything off until they got tired and finally collapse of the studio floor. Both of them stared at the ceiling and took deep breaths and Dongwoo crawled to the fridge and took out 2 bottles of chilled water. “Ah~! Water never tasted this good!” Hoya sighed. “Howon ah, I’m hungry… lets go have dinner kay~”

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were sprawled on their bed watching some show on cable tv when Sungyeol heard the doorbell ring. Sungyeol raced downstairs and opened the door. “MUM! YOU’RE BACK!” Sungyeol screamed hugged his mum. “Aish yeol ah, Shhhh! There is no need for screaming boy!” and he got a smack on the head.  “Auntie, you’re back? Welcome home. Let me help you take your luggage in.” “Yeollie honey can’t you be like Myung and help mummy instead of screaming to my face? Aigoo.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes and smacked myungsoo. “Hmph!” The boys and Mrs Lee sat at the dining room and Mrs Lee gave the boys things she got while she was out of town at Aunt Dae’s house. On the table was all the food from Aunt Dae. Sungyeol grabbed a packet of chips and tore it open and start chomping on some. “Aish! Yeol ah, its dinner soon! Don’t eat junk food.” With that Mrs Lee snatched the packet of chip and tied it up with a rubber band and stuffed it into the pantry with all the other food items that she brought back. “Alright, I’m going to shower and get changed and we all can have dinner outside how bout that?” Mrs Lee suggested and both boys agreed. She kissed her boys on their cheeks and went to her room to get changed. Sungyeol and Myungsoo went up to their rooms to get changed and to get ready. Soon they were done and both of the boys watched tv while waiting for their mum to get ready. In a matter of minutes Mrs Lee came down wither handbag in her hand and the 3 of them went off to town for dinner. As they got to town, Mrs Lee and the 2 boys went to a BBQ restaurant and as they walk in, some of the customer’s eyes were on them. “The boys are very good looking and they have such a pretty mother.” Whispers were heard as they walk to an available table. “The taller one has such chubby cheeks.” A quiet squeal was heard. “The one beside him is very handsome, look at his eyes.” More whispers were heard. Mrs Lee giggled as she heard all the whispers and comments. “You both attract attention everywhere you both go don’t you?” Mrs Lee sons. Sungyeol and Myungsoo both smiled wide, nodded and laughed it off and soon the waiter took their order and as they wait, the family had a good time catching up on what they have missed and Mrs Lee telling them about her trip. “Hmm, Myung ah, when are you going to start calling me mummy or mum or omma? I’ve been taking care of you for so long and you know I treat you like a son right but if you’re still not comfortable yet it’s ok.” Myungsoo nodded and smile. Myungsoo knows how much Mrs Lee loves him. After his mother parents died, Mrs Lee was always there for him and Myungsoo loves her so much like his own mother it’s just that he is not used to it yet. The food soon arrived and the meat went straight to the grill and after the meat was cooked, Mrs Lee took one and fed it to Myungsoo, “Myung ah, eat.” Myungsoo took it and chewed. “Thank you, Mum.”Myungsoo whispered but Mrs Lee heard it loud and clear and a smile appeared on her face. Both boys had a good dinner with their mum and went to get some dessert. They dropped by an ice- cream parlour and had some ice-cream and walked home, Mrs Lee in the middle with her sons holding on to each of her hands. Mrs Lee smiled and gave Myung and Yeol kisses on the cheek and as they walk home, people around them watch in awe how beautiful and happy this family looked.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

After a whole afternoon walking around town, Woohyun and Sunggyu finally sat down for dinner. HaNeul did follow them around all afternoon. “Aish! They made my feet sore, how can walk around town that long! Urgh!” she groaned. Woohyun and Sunggyu ordered their food and chatted happily. “This is really good Woohyunnie, you want some?” Sunggyu asked and took a piece of chicken off his plate and fed Woohyun. “Omg! They disgust me, well not Woohyunnie but Sunggyu, Urgh! He is ugly! What does Woohyun see in him? Eww!” Ha Neul spat. Suddenly, “Excuse me miss, If you are not going to order anything, please leave. We have customers that need seats.” She groaned somemore. “Fine! Fine! I ‘ll just get whatever meat dish you have, so can you leave me alone now?” The waiter bowed politely and rolled his eyes as he walk away to get her order ready. “Aiyer, Sunggyu disgusts me so bad!” Finally her order came and the waiter went to place her order on the table and purposely spill some sauce on her skirt. “Aish! Can’t you do your work properly? !” She cursed and rolled her eyes. She took a napkin and tried to get the stain out. “Stupid waiter! Now my beautiful skirt is ruin.” Soon Woohyun and Sunggyu were done with their dinner and paid for their meal and Ha Nuel did the same and tailed WooGyu. After a while, the 3 of them got into a busy street and Woohyun and Sunggyu tried to stay close to each other as possible and Ha Neul was trying her best not to lose their trail. At midst all the crowd, Sunggyu got distracted and he and Woohyun got separated. Woohyun only realised it after he turn around to talk to Sunggyu but realised he was not behind him. On the other side of the street, “Damn, I lost Woohyun. Not good Not good.” Ha Neul spotted Sunggyu but not Woohyun and in an instant she got an idea on how to hurt Sunggyu. She slowly crept behind Sunggyu and shoved Sunggyu hard and into the crowd and ran off, being the klutz Sunggyu was, he tripped and fall and because it was a busy street, people stepped on his feet and no one bothered to help the poor boy of the ground. Sunggyu tried to get up and he hobbled and tried to get out of the crowd. He finally got to the end of the long, busy street and took out his phone and called Woohyun. In a flash…. Well not really, Woohyun came and as soon as he saw Sunggyu he hugged him tight and kissed him all over his face. “Baby you ok? What happen?” “I can’t walk properly, someone shoved me in the crowd and I fell and I got stepped on and my feet hurt so bad Woohyun! It hurts” a tear fell from Sunggyu’s eyes. Woohyun wipe the tears and he piggy backed Sunggyu and hailed a cab and they went to the nearest hospital to get Sunggyu’s feet checked. After a long hour in the hospital, Sunggyu came out of the doctor’s room in a wheelchair. “It seems he has fractured his feet and he would have to stay off his feet for at least 3 months and he would have to come every 2 weeks to get his feet checked. Until then,he has to be in a cast.” The doctor explained to Woohyun. Woohyun thanked the doctor and took Sunggyu home. 

 

A/N: MY EXAMS ARE OVER! YAY!!!!!! /DANCES/ AND INFINTE'S COMEBACK WAS AWESOME!!!!! I SAW NAMCHEST AND NAMABS AND NAMARMS AND I ONLY SEE NAMWOOHYUN! KYAH!!!!! Wait... jkjk! my focus was like on Woohyun but i did double takes on every other member looks so gorgoeus too! Damn they all looks gorgeous dont cha think so!? SUNGYEOL'S ENGLISH IN THE SONG IS SO PERFECT! YEOL AH! I CAN HEAR YOU DONT WORRY! /do ignore the spazz/ Anyway... Let's support out boys and do continue to support this story  if im slow, i apologise. /bows/ ANYWAYS! INFINITE <3 

Subscribe, comment and do leave a message on my wall if you want and wouldn't mind replying back ^^ KOMAWO !