Chapter 12

Staring from afar.

 

A/N: Another update..... i wrote this and now im sleepy. Its almost midnight and im suppose to be in bed right now. Lol. so read and enjoy :) 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol spent quite some time in the bookstore, browsing through books, magazines and finally got Sungyeol’s stationary and soon both of them headed to a nearby food place to have their dinner. As they settle down, Sungyeol took out his phone and gave his mother a call saying that she need not need to cook as they would be eating outside and asked if his mother wanted anything for dinner. Sungyeol and Myungsoo order a huge plate of meat and some side dishes and started to grill the meat, soon they both eat to their hearts content. After their dinner which Myungsoo paid for to Sungyeol’s delight, they headed to the food stand to get their mum a packet of Dokkboki and Soondae and some other fried stuff to munch on. Both of them headed to the bustop and soon the bus arrived. “Hey Yeollie, this Saturday do you wanna go anywhere?” Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo and shook his head. “Nowhere in mind Myung. Maybe we could just stay home and sleep more or maybe catch up on our homework or something.” Myungsoo just nodded to Sungyeol’s request and rested his head on Sungyeol’s shoulders. “Hey, you think mum would be hungry by now?” Sungyeol asked worriedly. “Maybe, I guess so. It’s quite late though.” Soon they reached home and gave the food to their mum. Mrs Lee smiled at both of them and gave them kisses on the cheek. “You boys are the best. Do you want me to pay you back?” the boys shook their heads and went up to their shared room to take a shower and to get comfortable. After the shower, both Myungsoo and Sungyeol snuggled up in their bed under the covers switching on the tv that was hooked on the wall of their bedroom. Sungyeol screen through all the channels and finally stopping at a channel that was showing CSI. As time pass by, CSI turned into some other random murder crime series and the 2 boys were seen asleep under the cover cuddle with each other. Footsteps were heard and Mrs Lee peeked through the door to see if the boys had already slept and saw that the tv was on but no one watching it so she went in, switch off the tv and tucked in the boys. “Good night my lovely angels.” Mrs Lee whispered and closed the door softly.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Come on Dongwoo dear, eat more. You are so skinny you know.” Hoya’s mother exclaim as she placed more chicken and potatoes onto Dongwoo’s plate. Dongwoo just smiled and eat what has been given to him. After dinner, Dongwoo and Hoya went back to Hoya’s room and finish the last bit of homework before Dongwoo excuse himself to go home. Dongwoo wanted to change out of Hoya’s clothes but Hoya insisted that he just wear it home. Dongwoo thanked Mrs Lee and Hoya sent him to the nearest bustop. “So Howon, we are official right?” Hoya turned and looked at Dongwoo and smiled. “I guess we are?” they chatted for a while and soon Dongwoo’s bus came and Hoya waved goodbye. Dongwoo took out his ipod and listen to it while looking outside the window admiring the scenery. Dongwoo alighted from the bus and walked to his house. He took out his keys and opened the door into a dark living space. He locked the door and switch on the kitchen light and grab a water bottle from the fridge and headed to his room. Dongwoo didn’t bother showering since he already showered. He took out a book to read and soon he fell asleep with the book on his face.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Sunggyu answer the damn phone!!!” Woohyun said to himself as he paced up and down his room hold his phone tight to his ear. “Come on Come on.” He mumbled. “Sorry, the number you’ve just called is unavailable. Please try again later.” Answered the phone operator. Woohyun cried out in frustration and threw his phone on the bed and soon he too slammed his body on the bed. “What happened Sunggyu? What happened?” Woohyun asked himself. Woohyun stared at the celling thinking about all the possibilities why Sunggyu just suddenly left without a word. “Was he mad? Jealous? Tired? Pissed?” Woohyun thougth to himself. At Sunggyu’s house, “So gyugyu, how was your day?” Sunggyus’ mother asked as they were eating the brownies that she just baked. “It was fine mum, just fine.” Sunggyu replied and dump his plate into the sink and thank his mother for the food and headed to his room. He checked his phone to see 15 text messages and at least 20 miss calls and all from Woohyun. Sunggyu deleted every single one of the messages and the calls and took out his homework to do. “Who is that girl anyway and why was she all touchy and flirty with Woohyun. She is the ex and exs are so not supposed to behave that way.” Sunggyu thought to himself. “And why was Woohyun letting her flirt like that? Idiotic fool.” Sunggyu sighed and scribble something on his homework sheets and stuffed his homework into his bag. Sunggyu huffed and got on his bed and sat on his bed thinking. “I don’t to be childish but I don’t really feel like talking to Woohyun tomorrow.” Soon Sunggyu fell asleep ignore the buzzing of his phone which signalled that Woohyun Is probably trying to call him for the umpteenth time now. 

A/N: Do comment and subscribe. /sleepy state/ @____@