Chapter 3

Staring from afar.

 

“Sunggyu hyung! Sunggyu hyung! Wake up!” Sungjong shook Sunggyu awake. Sunggyu rubbed his eyes and ask for 5 more minutes of sleep. “Hyung! We got school and if you don’t wake up soon, you going to be late for school and your school is totally further away from mine so get your out of bed! NOW! HYUNG!” screamed Sungjong. Sunggyu got up unwillingly and drag is feet to the toilet. He looked at the mirror, “I look horrible and my eyes are all puffy and red. Thanks Woohyun” he said sarcastically. Sunggyu than quickly got into the shower and after a few minutes, he came out of the toilet in only a towel cover his bottom area. He then dragged his feet back to his bedroom and dug his closet for his school uniform. “Damn don’t I have an extra?” he asked himself. “SUNGJONG ARE MY EXTRA UNIFORM IN THE LAUNDRY?” Sunggyu shouted across the hallway. Soon after that, Sungjong came into his room with the uniform all ironed. He thanked his little brother and shooed him out of the room. “Hyung! Btw mummy called just now! She and daddy are coming back from their business trip.” Upon hearing that Sunggyu smiled. He missed his parents. They’ve been gone for the longest time ever. Well according to Sunggyu at least. Soon both Sungjong and Sunggyu were read and they all head off to their own schools.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Boys get up, it’s time for school” Woohyun mum slowly shook the 3 boys to wake them up. “5 more minutes mummy.” All the 3 boys said in unison. Mrs Nam just laughed but she suddenly took out a blow horn more from god knows where and pressed it for the longest time. In an instant all the boys woke up covering their ears and started to whine.  Mrs Nam laughed in victory and got out of the room. “Better get dressed soon. If not no breakfast for you boys and I’m making honey pancakes” she said. After hearing honey pancakes, all 3 boys got up from the huge bed and rush to get their towels and fought to get into the shower first. But in the end all 3 of them showered together.  After a good half hour, the boys were ready and are at the table stuffing their mouths with pancakes. “Mrs Nam! I love your pancakes! Seriously!” Dongwoo tried to complement Mrs Nam with his mouth full. Mrs Nam just smiled and nodded. After breakfast, all 3 boys said good bye to Woohyun’s mother and head to school but before they left, each of them got a kiss on the cheek by her and they whined saying that they were too old for kisses.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Eeeeeppp! Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya are here!” all the girls started to scream and squealed. The 3 boys made their way into the school and into the classrooms. Woohyun smiled to all the people he passed. Both guys, girls and even the teachers. All of them either squeal, winked back at him or just melted into puddles of goo .Well not literally. But you get my drift. Haha. The other guys just said their regular hello and hi and hey or just exchange lame remarks. As soon as the 3 boys reached the classroom, they took their seats and just talked while waiting for the school day to start. Soon the school bell rang and everyone got settled down. “Well Good Mor-“ “Sorry Mrs Park” Sunggyu apologised as he ran to his seat. “Well glad that you decided to join us just in time Mr Kim” Mrs Park retorted to Sunggyu. He just hang his head low and let the teacher proceed with the lesson. Woohyun stared at Sunggyu’s flushed face. “I bet he ran to class” Woohyun though to himself. “He looks cute with his face all red and flushed like that. Wait why did I just say? He is mute and I don’t think he even wants to talk to me does he?” Woohyun stop thinking to himself and went back to pay attention to the lessons but his eyes always manage to drift back to Sunggyu.

The lunch bell finally rang and everyone headed out except Sunggyu who wanted to take a short nap. “Hey guys, I don’t feel like having lunch so I guess both of you just go ahead” Woohyun told the other 2. They nodded and went off and Woohyun went back to the classroom. He wanted to apologise to Sunggyu for his harsh words from the day before but when he reached the classroom, he saw Sunggyu sleeping with his head on the desk and he had taken off his glasses. “He actually looks better without his thick glasses” Woohyun thought to himself again. Without noticing it, Woohyun feet moved itself and slowly he came and approached Sunggyu. He crouched down  and stared at his face. “He looks like an angel and damn his face is flawless” and with that Woohyun’s hand too moved by itself and he started to Sunggyu’s cheeks. “His cheeks are so squishy and his skin is so soft, like a baby’s .” “Wait, am I going gay for this loner?” Woohyun asked himself. “Maybe I am? But I’m straight aren’t I? Well maybe I’m not?” Woohyun was so puzzled but he ignored his questions and continued staring at Sunggyu. “He is so beautiful. I wonder why he hide his face behind those thick glasses and those huge books.” He continued Sunggyu’s face. Suddenly Sunggyu flinched and Woohyun immediately moved away but Sunggyu just readjusted his position and went back to his nap. Woohyun took out his phone and took a picture of Sunggyu. “I guess I’m going to keep this picture in my phone for a while until I sort out my feelings for him. Woohyun put back his phone in his pants pocket and continued to stare at the sleeping Sunggyu. 

 

A/N: Chapter 3 is up. I have tons of ideas and what to write for this fic! So yay! but the problem is that i dont have time to write it down :( but i promise i will update soon alright. So enjoy this chapter and read, comment and subscribe :)