Chapter 23

Staring from afar.

 

After Ha Neul left, Woohyun stared at Sunggyu. “Why are you staring at me?” Sunggyu asked with his mouth opened wide. “When did you get so close to her? She even said I love you to you!” Woohyun’s voice boomed throughout the whole kitchen. “Kim Sunggyu! Answer me!” Sunggyu walked up to Woohyun slowly and hugged him tight. “She just felt lonely. You were the only guy that was nice to her when you were going out. I feel guilty for taking you away from her and she feels guilty for hurting me all this while. We apologized to each other and forgave our mistakes. So don’t worry alright baby. We are just friends and I love you too much to hurt you.” With that said, Sunggyu planted a soft kiss on Woohyun’s lips and Woohyun responded and soon they broke the kiss. “I really do love you Sunggyu ah. No one is going to take you away from me.” Sunggyu smiled and nodded. “Baby, I love you beyond the sky and the moon. I really do love you to the extent of not wanting to let you go, so don’t worry. I’ll always be by your side.” Both boys went to the living room to watch television and both of them cuddle for a few minutes before a Sunggyu’s house phone started ringing. Sunggyu picked up the phone and it was his mum informing him that he has a health check in the afternoon. Sunggyu thank his mum for informing him and put the phone down and told Woohyun to accompany him to the hospital.

 At the hospital, “Kim Sunggyu, the doctor will see you now.” Woohyun helped his boyfriend to the room. “Hello, have you been well Sunggyu?” Sunggyu nodded. “Alright, a month has past and I would need to cut your cast open to see if your foot has healed.” The doctor helped Sunggyu to the side of the room and took out a medium sized machine and slowly cut the plaster cast open. Woohyun stood at the side with his mouth open in amazement. “Ok, hang on a moment while the nurse cleans your leg while I get ready the x-ray machine.” After all those procedures, “It seems your foot has healed faster than I expected. So you would not need a cast any more, but you have to refrain from running, playing sports and putting too much force on your leg and I would advise you to use your crutch for about a week to 2 weeks more to help your foot heal to its fullest.” After the check-up, both boys thanked the doctor and went to settle the admin stuff and went off.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Dongwoo was walking to the nearby Starbucks place to get his morning coffee. As he was queuing for his coffee, he felt a tap on his shoulders. “Dongwoo hyung!” Dongwoo turned around to see a tall, well-built boy behind him. “Minsoo?” Minsoo looked at his hyung with a sparkle in his eye and hugged him. “Well, when did you come back to Seoul?” Dongwoo asked the boys while they walked to an empty table. “I got back last week cause I my mum has been bugging me to come back to Seoul to live with her instead of living with my dad in Daegu.” Dongwoo nodded and both boys catch up with each other.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Myungsoo! Sungyeol! Come on, Hurry up! We don’t want to be late for my friend’s wedding.” Mrs Lee screamed from the staircase landing. After a good 5 minutes, both boys appeared in black, well iron, no crease suits. “My boys look gorgeous. Now Let’s go.” Mrs Lee dragged both of her sons into the car and drove off. “Mum, it’s your friend’s wedding but why do we have to go?” Myungsoo asked. “Yeah mum! Why?” Sungyeol whined. “Well, blame your dad for never being home then.” It’s true. Mr Lee has always been caught up with his work that he rarely spends time with the family. 

At Mrs Lee friend’s wedding, the boys were surrounded by girls that were at the wedding. “Sighs, again with the attention.” Mrs Lee shook her head and resumed eating her éclair. All the time during the wedding, Myungsoo and Sungyeol hold each other’s hands and stood close and shooed every single girl that tried to ask them for a dance. “Baby, why do we have to be such good looking guys?” Myungsoo told Sungyeol. Sungyeol nodded and sighed too.  After a gruelling hour, they family finally escape home.  

 

A/N: Another chapter up! ^^ It seems that Sunggyu's leg is healing! yay! Oh~ new character! Hehehehehehe XP and Myungyeol prasing themselves. /shakes head/ Do comment and subscribe. 

PS: BTW! I'm writing a ChunJoe oneshot/twoshot soon so i hope all of you will keep a look out fo it. Hehehe. I Lub You guys!