Chapter 6

Staring from afar.

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu had went to the nearby café as Woohyun wanted to have a nice chat with Sunggyu but the whole time it was Woohyun that was doing the talking. He told Sunggyu about his 4 friends and how there were very close, he told Sunggyu how Sungyeol and Myungsoo are coming back soon from the states and the talked and talked and talked. Sunggyu just sat down across him and listened to woohyun. To Sunggyu, Woohyun’s voice was like music. Even if it was just talking. Woohyun and Sunggyu spend quite sometime in the café. Woohyun told Sunggyu how he thinks that being popular is not all that great but he didn’t deny that he was good looking and Sunggyu just laughed. Woohyun smiled everytime he saw Sunggyu laughing. Woohyu really thinks that Sunggyu is an angel, sent to him from heaven but Sunggyu is like a forbidden angel that he can’t really express his true feelings to because to everyone he knows, thinks that Sunggyu is nothing but an invisible and unwanted person. Finally after an hour of chatting Woohyun and Sunggyu went home. Saying goodbye as they got out of the café. Sunggyu walked to the left and Woohyun to the right. Sunggyu didn’t turn back to see if Woohyun left cause he felt awkward to do so. But Woohyun turned around and look as Sunggyu left until he could not be seem anymore.  Woohyun took out his ipod , put it on shuffle and apparently his ipod knew he was feeling happy cause his ipod played all the happy and up beat songs. Woohyun danced and lip synced to the songs as he went home with his heart feeling warm and his mind filled with Sunggyu. Sunggyu on the other hand was just smiling and grinning as he walked home.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Soon a week has passed and everything was well and even Dongwoo and Hoya were still talking to each other despite what had happen a few days ago between them until one morning. “OMG! Is that Myungsoo!? And Sungyeol!?”a group of girls started to shriek and squeal. “Omg! Omg! Omg! They are back! They are back! Now we have our 5 handsome boys back in school together again! Kya!!!!” Yes. As you can see Myungsoo and Sungyeol are back from the states. As they walk into the school, they head to their lockers and on their way there they stop by Woohyun’s locker and Sungyeol being the childish choding he is, he jumped on Woohyun scaring the out of him. “Omg! Woohyun you should have seen your face! It was so freaking epic! I don’t even! Hahahah” tears started to form in Sungyeol’s eyes as he laughed out loud literally. “Sungyeol! Not cool dude! Not cool at all!” Woohyun punched Sungyeol’s arm and then elope him into a hug! “I miss you! And then he realised that Myungsoo was behind Sungyeol and grabbed him and hugged him too. “Woohyun.let.go.can’t.breath.” Myungsoo tried to tell Woohyun off while trying to take in as much oxygen as he can. Woohyun finally released them from his almost bone crushing hug. “When did you guys came back!? And why didn’t you tell me, Dongwoo and Hoya bout it?” “We thought we could surprise you guys” Myungsoo smiled, held Sungyeol’s waist and pulled him towards his own body as Sungyeol was talking. “Erhmm, Myung can you let go of me? You’ve been holding me since I got out of the house this morning.” “Fine!” Myungsoo pouted and lazily lean against the lockers. “Don’t be angry baby! I still love you, but just not when we are in school with tons of people watching.” Woohyun raised his eyebrow as he saw in scene in front of him. “Is there something going on between you guys that I need to know about?”  “Well for the past few months we were in the states, we kind of got closer to each other and yeah… we are kind of going out now.” Woohyun blinked his eyes and stared at his 2 friends.  Sungyeol tried to snap Woohyun out of his train of thought but he still didn’t move. “Omg! You guys too! And I though only Dongwoo has this problem?” “Huh!? Dongwoo is dating a guy too?” Sungyeol asked with wide eyes. Woohyun explained the situation that is going on between Dongwoo and Hoya and Sungyeol just listen and nodded. “Hoya is in denial! I just know it! He is!” Suddenly a shout was heard and Dongwoo was seen running towards their direction and he jumped onto Sungyeol and hugged him like he never hugged anyone before. Myungsoo wanted to just shove Dongwoo off his boyfriend but restrain himself and Hoya was seen at the back with a frown on his face while he walked to the rest of the boys.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

During lunch, the 5 boys were all sitting together and eating their lunch noisily as girls stare at them in awe with their lunch forgotten. Some of the girls realised that myungsoo was being a little too touchy with Sungyeol but they didn’t say anything cause in their minds they we all thinking the same thing. Kekekeke. Even though Dongwoo and Hoya are talking, they are now a little awkward thanks to the situation that happen before but none the less they are still the best of friends and refuse to let that issue bother them. Woohyun just realised that Sunggyu doesn’t really eat lunch as he was eating lunch ignoring the noisy yapping of his 4 friends. Woohyun excuse himself from the group and headed off to the classroom. When he reached the classroom, he saw Sunggyu reading a book and he walked up to him and gave a light tap on his shoulder. “Hey, how are you today gyu?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu.  Sunggyu just smile and replied with a fine, thank you. “I realised that you don’t eat lunch do you?” Sunggyu nodded. “ I prefer to not sit in the crowded cafeteria filled with people that only wants to bully me all the time.” Sunggyu replied and continue with his book. Woohyun stared at Sunggyu and then an idea popped into his head. “Maybe you can eat lunch with me and my friends?”  Sunggyu’s eyes went wide and he immediately declined his offer. Woohyun persuaded and persuaded but Sunggyu gave the same answer as he did a few minutes ago. “Your friends don’t like me so I don’t think I should be even spending time with them and they don’t even know that you decided to be friends with me. So why don’t you just leave me alone alright. I am the school’s loner after all.” After saying that Sunggyu got up and ran off, to Woohyun guessed the toilet. Woohyun went to his seat and looked at the empty seat across the classroom at the front. He felt sorry for Sunggyu and cursed at himself at how he can only notice Sunggyu now. He felt silly and wanted to just try and get closer to Sunggyu because he does like Sunggyu but he just doesn’t know how to show it. In the toilet, “Why can’t he just leave me alone? He doesn’t even like me so why does he even bother trying to make friends with me? Maybe he is just playing with me?” Sunggyu talked to himself. Suddenly a group of guys came in and saw Sunggyu crying. “Hey cry baby! Why are you crying? Miss your mummy?” they laughed at him. “Loner! Loser! Ugly! Blind! Ahahahahaha!” they taunt and laughed at Sunggyu. One of the boys went to the extent of splashing water on his shirt and he was drenched as the water seeped into his pants. They left Sunggyu on the floor helplessly crying. Soon the bell rang signalling lunch was over and Sunggyu got up shivering and sneezing. He walked unsteadily back to the classroom but collapsed.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Sunggyu finally got up and was trying to open is eyes but the sunlight that is coming of the window blinded him. “Hey you’re awake? Feeling better?” Sunggyu turned and saw Sungyeol looking at him. “Yeah thanks.” “So you can talk! I thought you were mute or something.” Sungyeol laughed. “Hey I’m Sungyeol and you are at the nurse’s office. You’re actually running a fever right now and I found you lying on the floor near the toilet and I brought you here.” Sunggyu smiled and thanked sungyeol again. Sungyeol just smiled. “Don’t you hate me?” Sunggyu suddenly asked. “No. When did I ever say I hate you? I said your weird yes but to my friends only haha, but I never did say I hate you even to them.” Sungyeol smiled. Sunggyu was glad to know that at least one of Woohyun’s friends was nice. “You know, I never gotten your name?” “Oh my name is Sunggyu.” “Well nice to meet you Sunggyu and by the way, I have to say you look pretty good without those thick glasses on” Sungyeol said while pointing to Sunggyu’s glasses on the side table. Sunggyu blushed and thanked Sungyeol again. “Why don’t you talk much? And whya re you always alone?” Sungyeol bombarded Sunggyu with tons of question. Sunggyu explained how he prefers to stay quiet and not talk a lot and explains how people labelled him as soon as he enrolled into the school and he told Sungyeol how he was gay but no one knows and that Sungyeol was the one that only knows. “Well then Sunggyu you will be my new friend.” Sungyeol said as he hug Sunggyu “Oh by the way, I’m gay too.” And with that, Sungyeol left the room and Sunggyu lay back down on the bed thinking of what Sungyeol has just said to him. The school bell rang and everyone packed their bag and head off. Sunggyu wore the uniform that the nurse had gave him to change into and off he went back to the classroom to take his bag. As he got into the classroom, he saw Woohyun trying to pack his bag. “Erhmm, you can just leave it alone, I can pack my bag myself. Thanks.” Woohyun stepped to the side. “I heard from Sungyeol that you were at the nurse’s office?” “yeah, i had a slight fever and was sneezing and stuff.” Sunggyu replied blandly. “So are you feeling better now?” Sunggyu had enough and turned around and looked at Woohyun.” What do you want from me? All you had done so far is just make me cry! Can’t you just leave me alone like you did for the past years in school!?” “I can’t ok! I Can’t! I’m sorry if I hadn’t seen you sooner or whatever! But right now I can’t leave you cause….. cause….” Cause what!? You just want to make my life miserable right! Is that it!” Sunggyu screamed and his whole body shook tears start to fall again. “IT’S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU OK! I LIKE YOU!” Woohyun screamed at Sunggyu and Sunggyu was shocked and he trembled even more. “I like you ok. I don’t know why I just notice you but it’s just that that day, few days back, I took a liking to you and wanted to know more about you. I didn’t mean to make you upset, hurt of even cry. I just wanted to get to know you and be your friend and maybe even much more.” Woohyun whispered but Sunggyu heard everything loud and clear. Woohyun suddenly moved his hands and cupped Sunggyu’s face and his cheeks. “I like you even with your thick glasses on. Your adorable in every way, your eyes smile, the way you look so angelic when you sleep, just everything about you. I really do like you Sunggyu and I’m not playing around.” Woohyun said and he brought his lips to Sunggyu’s pressed it lightly. Sunggyu didn’t respond to the kiss, he just stood there with his body still trembling. Woohyun finally break the kiss and stare at Sunggyu. “Come on. Let me send you home alright.” Woohyun took Sunggyu’s bag off the chair, took Sunggyu’s hand and exit the room. Everyone stare at the both but Sunggyu was still in shock to notice anything and let Woohyun drag him out. They passed Sungyeol and the rest and they stared and cocked their eyesbrows. “Guys he will be with me from now on alright.” Woohyun told his friends and Sungyeol smiled and cheered! “Yay!” the other 3 were just blur and Woohyun dragged Sunggyu out of school. 

 

A/N: Chapter 6 is out and Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a long one! muahahahah! XD read, comment and subscribe. Please subscribe alright. it gives me more motivation to write. keke alright and so does commenting too! go go go! ENJOY! :D