Chapter 21

Staring from afar.

 

2 days had passed and Sunggyu was going to go back to school. "Hyung, is Woohyun hyung going to pick you up for school today?" SungJong asked his hyung while they were at the table eating breakfast that their mum had prepared before rushing off to work. “Mhmm, I think he would be here soon.” And with that the doorbell rang and SungJong ran to the door and open it to reveal a tired looking Woohyun at the doorstep. “Hey baby, you ready to go to school?” Woohyun walked to his boyfriend and pecked him on the cheek. Sunggyu nodded, “Baby, are YOU ready?” Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with a bewildered look. “You look really tired.” Woohyun nodded and told Sunggyu how he had stayed up all night yesterday night to finish the history paper that was due today in school during 6th period and how he had soccer practice before that so he was drained. Sunggyu sighed and looked at his boyfriend and gave him a tight hug while patting Woohyun’s head. “Next time do your papers earlier instead of procrastinating and doing it last minute.” Sunggyu nagged. In the bus on the way to school, Woohyun had rested his head on Sunggyu shoulder and had hugged Sunggyu’s waist to feel more comfortable while he catches some more shut eye before school. Sunggyu stared at Woohyun and looked how cute he looked while sleeping. When they are going to reach their stop, Sunggyu shook his boyfriend up and Woohyun helped Sunggyu off the bus into the school compound. In a matter minutes, Sunggyu was eloped into a huge bear hug from Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungyeol. He laughed and hugged them all back. At the other side of the school, “Aish! He is back! I thought he left school for good. Damn it.” Ha Neul stared and stomped off.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Hours passed and the bell rang for lunch, the 6 boys walked together chatting happily and apparently Woohyun is now wide awake. That boy pretended to have a stomach ache and went to the nurse’s office to take a nap. Woohyun had offered to buy for Sunggyu his lunch. After Woohyun had gone off to get their lunch, Sunggyu excused himself from the table where Sungyeol and Hoya were sitting down talking to head to the toilet. As he was walking still slowly with his crutch, he was pushed into the lockers and his crutch fell on the floor. “Hey ! You dare came back to school.” “Ha… Ha.. Ha Neul. What do you want? Leave me alone.” “I told you to get away from him didn’t I!” And with that Ha Neul slapped Sunggyu across the face and flipped him off with a middle finger. Sunggyu bend down to grab his crutch with tears streaming down his face, “Hey! Sunggyu….. Hey what happen to you? Gyu, you ok?” It was Sungyeol. He went to find Sunggyu after he didn’t returned for a quite some time. “I’m fine yeol.” Sunggyu tried to shake Sungyeol hands off him. “No you’re not Kim Sunggyu! Don’t bull me! I’m your best friend! There is no use lying to me! Now tell me what happened?” Sungyeol demanded. Sunggyu reluctantly told Sungyeol. While hearing Sunggyu out, Sungyeol started to ball his hands into a fist and he hit the locker hard and his hands went red. “Why that ing ! She better watch out! I’m going to break her into 2 when I see her the next time!” Sunggyu told Sungyeol off and shook his head. Sungyeol just kept quiet for Sunggyu’s sake and accompanied him to the toilet to wash his face and both of them returned to the cafeteria. “Why did you both took so long?” Dongwoo asked. “Nothing, I had as stomach ache. I think I ate something wrong for breakfast.” Sunggyu told him to quickly kill the unwanted conversation. They all replied with an alright and resumed eating their lunch. While eating, Woohyun just eyed his boyfriend with worried eyes.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

As weeks passed by, Sunggyu’s legs were getting better but on the contrary, he too is always harassed by Ha Neul every day in the hallways or near staircase landings. That one faithful afternoon after school hours as Sunggyu was walking out from the classroom, Ha Neul managed to corner him again and this time Sunggyu had enough with her harassement. “What heck is your problem !” Ha Neul got caught off guard and looked at Sunggyu. “What’s my problem? What’s my problem? My problem if you! You stupidly perfect guy!” And tears started streaming down her face. “Woohyun was mine you know that.” She sobbed and Sunggyu just looked at her in shock. “He was everything a girl wanted. He had looks, he had talent he had everything, even a kind heart which most guys don’t have cause they are jerks.” She sobbed even harder this time and hit Sunggyu on the chest. “And you took him away from me. I broke up with him cause I though he deserved better but I didn’t know that he did got better. He turned gay Sunggyu! He turned to a person like you. He liked you. You’re perfect. You have no flaws. I only realised it that I miss him after a few years that he was the one for me. But when did I get, I found out that he bend the other way and that he had you. I don’t care if he was gay I just want him back.” He Neul sobbed uncontrollably into Sunggyu’s chest. “I thought if I harassed you long enough you would get scared and him leave him but you didn’t. I guess you fell for Woohyun’s charm too huh?” Sunggyu smiled and lifted Ha Neul’s chin so he was staring into her eyes. “Ha Neul, Woohyun is mine. He is my boyfriend and I love him and would never let him go even if someone offered me a billion dollars and a life time supply of food.  I would rather he break up with me then I break up with him. Yes what you did was dumb but when you realised it, you were too late.” Sunggyu told her. He Neul nodded. “I’m really sorry Sunggyu, for everything and I’m sorry about your leg. I was the one that pushed you into the crowded street that time.” Sunggyu didn’t looked shocked but he forgave He Neul cause he knew she was just heart broken. “I’m actually a really nice girl and I didn’t really mean to hurt you, it just that revenge makes people do stupid things. “ Sunggyu nodded as he understands the situation. “Don’t worry Ha Neul ah, you will find someone that will equally love you alright and why don’t we be friends now?” Sunggyu looked at Ha Neul and smiled. “Really?” Sunggyu nodded. “Thank you, Sunggyu. All this while actually I didn’t have a friend.” Sunggyu smiled and gave Ha Neul a peck on the cheek and she blushed and her face was red as a cherry. “But try and forget Woohyun kay, he’s mine.” Sunggyu winked at her. “Alright Sunggyu I will try but you have to find me a new boyfriend that s as perfect as Woohyun…. Or even you ok?” She told Sunggyu and he took her hands and dragged her to out of school. 

A/N: hello chapter 21 is up, quick authors note here.... im running late for school. /smacks self/ had to update this for all of you. anyways comment and subscribe and i love you /throws kisses and heart/ BYE! wait for the next chap alright~