Chapter 11

Staring from afar.

 

A/N: HO HO HO! ANOTHER UPDATE!!!! YAY!!!! Aren't you guys happy? LOL XD hehe so read read read~ enjoy! 

 

As a day of school comes to an end, the students got more restless and as soon as the bell rang, everyone pack their things up and ran out of the classrooms, teachers included. Woohyun went to Sunggyu’s place and sling his arm around the frustrated Sunggyu who is apparently trying to shove his huge dictionary into his school bag. By then, everyone in school know that Woohyun likes Sunggyu and everyone backed off knowing that if they dare mess with Sunggyu, they would be dead. “Baby, Chill. You’re gonna create a hole in your bag at this rate.”Woohyun told Sunggyu off. “BUT IT WONT GO IN! URGH!!!!” Sunggyu cried out in frustration. “Hey gyu, you know you can always shove in it your locker right?” Sungyeol exclaimed. By then, Sunggyu was so frustrated that he threw the dictionary on the floor and stormed out of the classroom. “Your boyfriend, PMS-ing?” Hoya teased. “Oh shut up! Hoya!” Woohyun rolled his eyes and grabbed the dictionary of the floor and ran after Sunggyu. The other 3 glared at Hoya. “What did I do!?!?!?!”  “Sunggyu, hang on. Chill. What’s going on? You were fine this morning?” Woohyun asked worriedly. Sunggyu shook his head and sighed. “Nothing Woohyun, just stressed, that’s all” Woohyun came closer to Sunggyu and hugged him tight and kissed the top of his head. “Why is there to be stressed bout baby? Come on open your locker so we can shove this stupid dictionary in it and get out of the school.” Sunggyu smiled and did so and both of them headed out of school with Woohyun’s arms around Sunggyu’s waist.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Myung~ can we go to the bookstore?” Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol with questioning eyes. “I wanna get some stationary, my pens are running out of ink.” Myungsoo nodded and both of them went to the busstop to wait for their bus. “Yeollie, you want to eat dinner outside too? Since we might take our time later?” Sungyeol just nodded and smiled looking at Myungsoo. “I love you.” Myungsoo smiled and gave Sungyeol a quick peck on the cheek. “I love you too my cutie yeollie baby.” Soon the bus came and both of them sat at the back of the bus sharing an earpiece and listening to Myungsoo’s ipod which was on shuffle.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~+~

Dongwoo and Hoya went back to Hoya’s house to get some homework done. “Mum, I’m home and Dongwoo is here!” screamed Hoya as soon as he got in. Dongwoo went to the kitchen and greeted Mrs Lee. Both of them then went to Hoya’s room to settle down. “Hey you wanna take a shower? I could lend you my clothes. You kindda stink.” Hoya exclaimed. “Oh thanks, who likes a stinky boyfriend right?” Dongwoo rolled his eyes. Dongwoo went to take a quick shower and changed into Hoya’s white tee and shorts. “Mmmm, they smell like Hoya.” And as soon as he said that, Hoya came out of the toilet with only his boxers and a towel around his shoulders. “Of course they smell like me you idiot.” Hoya teased and went to the closet and took out a clean black tee and put it on. “Come on, let’s start on our homework.” After about half an hour into their homework, Mrs Lee came up to see if Dongwoo wanted to stay for dinner. Dongwoo declined but soon accept the offer cause if he didn’t Mrs Lee would get upset.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Sunggyu and Woohyun ended up at McDonalds, doing their school work and munching on cheese burgers and fries. Suddenly someone came up to them, “Omg, Woohyun!? Is that you?” both Woohyun and Sunggyu looked up to see a girl with a slender figure clad in shorts, a tank top and high top sneakers. “Oh, Ha Neul. It’s you.” Woohyun answered. “Oh and who is this?” Ha Neul asked. “This is Sunggyu. Sunggyu this is Ha Neul.” “Hello I’m Ha Neul, Woohyun’s ex-girlfriend” Upon hearing that, Sunggyu just sat there, stoned. “I’ve been stalking….. I mean observing Woohyun since forever and I never and I mean never heard of Ha neul, ever!” Sunggyu thought to himself. Sunggyu just smiled in return. “Woohyun went to accompany Ha Neul to buy her food while catching up with her. He sees how Ha Neul hits Woohyun playfully while giggling to whatever Woohyun said. Sunggyu felt something burning inside. He got fed-up and suddenly felt pissed. Sunggyu made a rash decision and he decided to pack his bag and left the place. When Woohyun got back to the table with Ha Neul, Sunggyu wasn’t there. Woohyun got worried and looked around. “Woohyun come on sit down. I think Sunggyu went home. Come on, I don’t want to eat alone.” Ha neul whined. Woohyun wanted to find Sunggyu but reluctantly sat down. “So what have you been up to so far?” Ha Neul asked and suddenly circling her finger on top of Woohyun’s  hand. 

A/N: I smell trouble... or is it just me? you guys smell trouble too dont cha? dont cha? Hehe /evil smirk/ what will happen next!? Remember comment, and subscribe~ :) and thank you to all my subscribers! i love ya!!! <3