Chapter 33

Staring from afar.

As soon as the exams were over, results came around. All the seniors were gathered in the school hall sitting in line and waiting for their names to be called. Woohyun was sitting next to Sunggyu and both of them hold each other’s sweaty palms. “Baby, What if I don’t pass?” Woohyun stopped worrying for a second and turned to face his boyfriend. “That will be ing imposibble. You studied your off and of course you will pass.” Woohyun reassured Sunggyu. “I hope so too Woohyun ah.” Soon Sunggyu’s name was called up and Sunggyu walked to the front of the hall to meet their teacher to get his results and university application form. After settling stuff with the teacher, Sunggyu was seen walking back to Woohyun with a huge smile on his face. “Woohyun ah! I made it! I can go to university!” Sunggyu told Woohyun and gave him the hugest hug ever.” Woohyun kissed Sunggyu on the cheek and told him how proud he was. “Nam Woohyun.” Woohyun straight away got up and went to take his results and university application form. After getting his results, he ran back to Sunggyu and enlope Sunggyu in the hugest hug ever and even manage to lift Sunggyu of the group. “I guess you did well do?” Woohyun smiled and cupped Sunggyu’s face and kissed it all over. Everyone passed their exams with exceptional results. “Come on guys! We need to go celebrate our awesome results!” Woohyun suggested.  The gang all argeed but suddenly Sungyeol stopped them. “Myungsoo remember what mum said this morning?” Myungsoo went “Oh~” and nodded. “Guys, celebration at our house.” Sungyeol and Myungsoo said in unison and off they all went with their results and application forms in tow.

“Ah!!!! My baby boys are graduates.” Mrs Lee ran and hugged her to boys as soon as they step into the house. “Mummy is so proud of you both.” Sungyeol and Myungsoo tried to squeeze their way out of Mrs Lee’s tight grip. “Mum…can’t….breath.” Sungyeol and Myungsoo tried to say. Mrs Lee finally let them both go and kissed both boys on the cheek. “Awe~ and there is my other graduates.” Mrss Lee pointed out and hugged each one of them.”Congrats on graduating baby boys and girl.” Mrs Lee smiled and told them to get comfortable while she prepares a huge lunch spread for them. “So guys, how about we fill in out application form?” Suggyu asked the rest. All of them nodded and got to it. “By the way, we have to return our application form by Wednesday right?” Ha Nuel as the rest. The boys all nodded without looking away from their application forms. “Woohyun ah…” Sunggyu whisper so that the rest won’t hear. “Yeah gyu?” “So what university you’re applying for?” Woohyun sniggered and suddenly shove his application form infront of Sunggyu’s face. After looking at the form, a wide smile appeared on Sunggyu’s face and Sunggyu moved about and land himself on Woohyun’s lap and started kissing Woohyun. “AH! OMG! MY EYES! MY EYES!” Everyone except Sunggyu and Woohyun looked up to see a fantic looking Sungyeol trying to cover his eyes. ‘Oh come on Suggyu, Woohyun! Not the time and place dudes!” Hoya retorted. Woohyu and Sunggyu finally broke their kiss and both boys stuck their tongue out. “Jealous much.” Sunggyu teased.

After the whole commotion ended, Mrs Lee called them into the dining room for lunch and as soon as they entered the dining room, their mouth watered. “Mum, this food smells really good.” Sungyeol praised his mother. “ Bet it taste even better.” Myungsoo interrupted and gave his mum a kiss on the cheek. “Go on. Tuck in. stop staring.” Mrs Lee nicely told them. After a good 30 minutes, the plates were all clean and the gang now have a small blunge forming from under their shirts. “That was the best lunch ever Mrs Lee!” Hoya and Dongwoo cheered. The gang nodded in unison. Mrs Lee was glad that they all loved her cooking. “Let us help with the dishes.” As soon as they were done with the dishes, the gang thank Mrs Lee and headed home to meet with their own parents.

The next day, Woohyun and Sunggyu walked to school hand in hand not in their uniforms anymore and holding their applications. As they entered the school’s office, they greeted the school attendant and gave her their application form. “Woohyun’s ah, let’s go not go home just yet. I want to hang out for a while.” Sunggyu informed Woohyun while gripping onto his hands. Woohyun nodded and hold Sunggyu’s hands even tighter. That day, the couple had fun and such an enjoyable time with each other’s company. That day, Woogyu didn’t think about their future at all and just enjoyed the present.

A/N: Updated n__n only about 2/3 chapters left :( Do read on until the end. I love you guys! /isert many many hearts/ Comment kay ^^