Chapter 20

Staring from afar.

 

The next day in class, Woohyun sat quietly staring into space. “So this is what it feels like with no Sunggyu around. I miss him.” Woohyun thought to himself. He took out his phone and fiddled with the touch screen keypads and hovers his finger above Sunggyu’s contact deciding if he should text him. “Maybe he is sleeping….. I don’t want to disturb him. Well maybe I could just send a text and maybe I just get a late reply?” he thought again and finally decided to text Sunggyu telling him to not move around too much and that he would be visiting after school ended for the day. After doing so, he slipped his phone back into his pants pocket. He rested his head on the table and waited for the rest of the gang to arrive. “Yah! Lee SungYeol, Slow down will ya! Sunggyu is not gonna run away.” Myungsoo’s shouts were heard from outside the classroom. “Sung…. Eh? He is not here?” Sungyeol looked around to find Woohyun resting his head on the table and ran up to Woohyun’s table and slammed his hands hard on the table. Woohyun immediately woke up and rubbed his eyes and looked up at the other boy. “Hey, where is Gyu?” “Oh he is out sick. Someone put a pail of water on top of his locker and when he opened it, he got drenched. So he is out with a cold.” Sungyeol nodded to Woohyun’s responds and pouted. “No Gyu for a day? Today is gonna be such a depressing day.” Sungyeol whispered to himself and dragged his feet to his seat. School passed buy so slowly that day, not only for Woohyun and Sungyeol but the whole gang.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

At Sunggyu’s house, “Morning baby boy. Wake up.” Mrs Kim shook Sunggyu slowly to way him up. “Gyu ah, you need to wake up now. It’s past 8am and you need to eat your medicine at the schedule time if you don’t want to get sicker.” Sunggyu groaned and slowly the blanket off himself and slowly got up to a sitting position. “Urgh! Why is the room spinning?” Sunggyu while exclaimed while Mrs Kim sighed and put a tray of breakfast on the bed. “Come on eat your breakfast and then eat your medicine.” Sunggyu slowly finished up his milk and cereal breakfast and took his medicine and went back to sleep. Mrs Kim kissed her eldest son on the forehead and went down to wash the dirty dishes. “My poor baby boy. It’s hard seeing him so sick like this.” She talked to herself.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

After school, “Woohyun can we come with you to see Sunggyu?” Dongwoo ran up to him and asked him the question. “Well, I don’t know but I guess its fine.” All 5 of them took the bus to Sunggyu’s house. Upon reaching the said house, Woohyun saw SungJong walking back from school. “Woohyun Hyung! Hello!” SungJong greeted him and bowed. “Eh? Who are these people?” “Oh these are Sunggyu Hyung and my friends.” Each of them introduced themselves to SungJong. “Hello I’m Kim SungJong. Nice to meet you. So hyung I suppose all of you are here to visit Gyu hyung?” All of them nodded and SungJong lead them into the house. “Mum, I’m back and Woohyun Hyung and his friends are here.” “Ohk Jongie ah. I’ll be out in a minute.” An in a minute, Mrs Kim appeared from the corridor upstairs. She made her way down and the boys greeted her. “You boys can go Sunggyu’s room while I go prepare some snacks.” The boys walked to Sunggyu’s bedroom and they opened the door. “Hey baby, are you feeling better?” Sunggyu looked up and a smile formed. He nodded and when he saw the rest behind Woohyun he’s smile got wider. “Sunggyu! Are you feeling better?” Sunggyu nodded to the same question.  Woohyun sat at the side of Sunggyu’s bed and he started to play with Sunggyu’s hair. “It feels nice Woo ah.” Woohyun smiled while Sunggyu’s hair. “We are glad that you’re feeling better.” Hoya told Sunggyu. “Thanks guys, I’m fine. I’ll be back in school  about a day/ 2 days tops and will be all better.” Mrs Kim went up and told the boys that the snacks are ready and that Sunggyu should join them. After catching up with each other, Dongwoo,Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo took their leave first. “Sunggyu, see you in school soon.” All of them hugged Sunggyu goodbye and headed off with Woohyun left behind with Sunggyu. He was going to help his boyfriend out to catch up with the homework. Evening rolled by and Mrs Kim invited Woohyun to stay for dinner and Woohyun just agreed with a nodded and a sweet smile. Soon it was dinner time and they all had a very filling dinner. “Thank you for dinner Mrs Kim.” “You’re always welcome hun.” Woohyun helped to remind Sunggyu about his medicine and then the both of them retreated to Sunggyu’s room to finish the remaining work and just to chat. After hours of talking, the digital clock on the side table read 9.30pm and the medicine was starting to kick in. Woohyun tucked Sunggyu in, gave him a kiss on the lips and whispered sweet calming words to Sunggyu as he started to dose off and before going off, Woohyun wished Sunggyu a good night and pecked his cheek and closed his room door slowly so that it won’t disturb Sunggyu’s sleep. As Woohyun went downstairs, “Woohyun ah, I can’t thank you enough.” Woohyun nodded, smiled and bowed as respect to Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim thank him again and gave him money for a cab and Woohyun rejected it but after insiting that he should take the money, Woohyun gave in and took a cab home. 

A/N: Chapter 20 is up! and yay! I cant believe its already chapter 20. Wooh. /wipes sweat/ idk how many chapters more im going to write but heck i'll go with the flow~ hehe. i'm glad that you all are deligently reading my fic and i have to thank everyone of you. komawo! if i could right.... i would definitly give you all the cookies that i haved baked yesterday... but since we are online.... /virtual cookies/ i love you all! Do comment and subscribe if you havent. /insert many many hearts/