Chapter 16

Staring from afar.

 

A/N: Chapter 16 finally up! Wootz! Read and enjoy! :D 

After finishing breakfast, Myungyeol decided to do some shopping. They went to the mall and spotted a dENiZEN store and went in. Sungyeol browsed through jeans after jeans and finally found some he liked and went to the changing room to try it on. After trying one on, he called Myungsoo to see if he looked ok. “The jeans is nice yeollie, it hugs your cute round . Get that.” Myungsoo winked and Sungyeol blushed. “Idiot! Now my face is red! Thanks Kim Myungsoo.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes and Myungsoo just smirked. After a few minutes there, both boys went out with Sungyeol buying 2 pairs of jeans. As they were walking around the mall, Myungsoo saw something he has been eyeing on and went into the store. “Myung, don’t you already have an electric guitar at home? It’s in the storeroom somewhere right?” Myungsoo ignore his boyfriend and walked around the store admiring all the beautiful guitars. “I knew he loves guitars more than he loves me and my cute, round .” Sungyeol mumbled to himself and went out of the store and took a seat at the already available outside the store. Sungyeol knows Myungsoo is going to take a while so he took out his phone and plug in his earpiece and watched videos on his phone while waiting for Myungsoo to get out of the guitar store.  15 videos later, Myungsoo finally comes out from the store. Sungyeol got up from the seat and walked off leaving Myungsoo to catch up with him. “Did you wait long yeollie? Sorry it took so long, I was just asking how much some of the guitars cost.” Sungyeol ignored him. Myungsoo tried to sweet talk Sungyeol into forgiving him but it failed miserably. Sungyeol went out of the mall and waited at the side of the road to hail a cab. Myungsoo had enough and forcefully grab Sungyeol’s arm and dragged him back into the mall. He dragged Sungyeol all the way to a food court. People stared but he didn’t care a single bit. Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol on a chair and sat across him. “I’m sorry I left and ignored you to look at guitars but I had my eye on that one for a long time and they finally have it.” “it’s ok baby.” Sungyeol smiled and brush it off. “Next time just take a guitar and let it be your boyfriend alright.” Sungyeol replied sarcastically, got up and wanted to walk again but Myungsoo pulled him. “Yeollie, I’m sorry okay. I love you and not that guitar. Alright so let’s stop arguing and go eat. It’s almost lunch.” Myungsoo got up and went to buy their lunches. He came back after a while with plates of food. Sungyeol just sat and eat without looking at Myungsoo. He is still pissed. After lunch both of them cabbed home and Sungyeol continue to ignore Myungsoo. Sungyeol went to the toilet to take a short shower and to get changed and when he came out few minute later, Myungsoo pounced on him and they landed on the bed and he hug him super tight. “YAH!!!!!!! KIM MYUNGSOO LET GO OF ME!” Sungyeol screamed and his screams echoed off the walls. Myungsoo smirked and start to grind on Sungyeol. Sungyeol moaned and blushed. He had enough and smacks Myungsoo on the head, hard. “STUPID ! NOT FUNNY!” “I’m sorry yeollie! Forgive me. I’m really sorry.” Myungsoo walked up to Sungyeol and hugged him. “Fine!” upon hearing that, Myungsoo hugged Sungyeol’s waist real tight and lifted him off the ground. “I LOVE YOU LEE SUNGYEOL!” and he planted a kiss on Sungyeol’s lips and soon it started to get heated and mind you guys…. Sungyeol is only in a towel. Grins. Both boys broke off the kiss. “Damn you idiot, go shower and I better get changed before I catch a cold.” Sungyeol told Myungsoo off while smiling. Myungsoo smiled and stared at Sungyeol as he was changing. “I love you Sungyeol ah.” Sungyeol smiled and replied with an “I know”.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Dongwoo and Hoya were in Dongwoo’s room finishing up all their undone homework. They were doing their work on the bed and both boys were rolling on the bed at the same time. “Hoya, I’m bored and there is so much work to do! I’m lazy!” Dongwoo whined. Hoya just rolled around and shrugged his shoulders. Hoya suggested to watch television and both boys went down and switch on the television. Hoya to some random show and both of them watch silently in each other’s embrace. After a while, “Dongwoo can you get off me for a while, I wanna get something from the kitchen.” Hoya got off the couch and went to the kitchen. He grabbed nutella and bread out of the pantry and he made nutella sandwiches and grabbed 2 bottle of coke from the fridge and brought it back into the living room. Dongwoo smiled at the sight of food and gave Hoya a thank you kiss on the cheek and they went back to watching television while chewing on bread. After sitting and watching television for a long time, both boys got off the couch and stretched a bit. “Hoya, wanna go out the nearby park and need to get some air.” Dongwoo suggested. Hoya just agreed and off the boys went to the park.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Mum! You home?” Woohyun screamed across the hallway as soon as he reached his house. “I’m in the study baby boy! Come up!” Mrs Nam screamed back. Woohyun took Sunggyu’s arm and drag him to the study were his mum was. Woohyun and Sunggyu walked to the study together and went he open the door, he saw his mum looking for something. “Mum, what are you looking for? Upon hearing Woohyun’s voice, Mrs Nam turned around and ran to her son giving him a hug. “Baby boy! Your back! Now help me find that library book I borrow 2 weeks back! It’s overdue and I can’t find it damn!” and with that Mrs Nam went back to ransacking the bookshelves, drawers and cupboards. Woohyun looked at his mum in disbelieve. “She didn’t even notice Sunggyu was here.” Woohyun sulked. Sunggyu suddenly voiced out a question. “Mrs Nam do you need help? I can help you. I’m an expert at find lost things.” Mrs Nam turned around and stared…. “And you are?” Sunggyu introduced himself and Mrs Nam just nodded and gave Sunggyu a hug. “I’m glad my son now knows his ual orientation and I’m glad you’re his boyfriend now if you really could help me find that book I would really appreciate it and NAM WOOHYUN GET YOUR OF THE CHAIR AND HELP YOUR MUM FIND THAT BLOODY OVERDUED BOOK!” After half an hour finding the book in the huge study, Sunggyu finally found it under a huge pile of already paid bills, receipts and junk mail in one of the drawers. Mrs Nam thanked Sunggyu and gave him such a huge bear hug that he felt suffocated. “You’re welcome Mrs Nam.” Woohyun excused himself to go get a change of clothes and drop his bag off in the room and school uniform in the laundry basket. “So you’re the infamous Kim Sunggyu that my baby boy has been talking about. It’s finally nice to meet you deary.” Sunggyu smiled and he had a lovely conversation with Woohyun’s mum while waiting for Woohyun to come down from his room. “Gyu! Let’s go.” Woohyun came down in a sleeveless black t-shirt and light blue jeans. “Nice seeing you Sunggyu. Come again sometime for dinner alright.” Mrs Nam told Sunggyu and he nodded and waved goodbye to her. As both boys were about to go out of the house. “Baby boy! Hang on, help your mummy to return her overdued book please?” Mrs Nam batted her eyelashes and Woohyun took the book from her grasp to stop his mum from embarrassing herself. Mrs Nam gave Woohyun a huge $50 bill and asked him to help pay the fine and to spend the rest on whatever they liked. Both boys bid farewell to Mrs Nam and went off. While walking to the bustop, Sunggyu can’t help but stare at Woohyun’s arms. “Dang! He has nice arms.” Sunggyu thought to himself. “Thanks baby, I know.” Woohyun replied and winked. Woohyun knew he was staring at his arms. Sunggyu rolled his arms and hit Woohyun’s arms playfully. In a distance not too far away, “Why are the hot guys either gays or are attached? He was mine first and I’m going to take what is rightfully mine! Kim Sunggyu, game on!” Ha Neul whispered to herself while hiding behind a pillar.

A/N: I'm actually still having exams but i feel so stressed so this chapter came out~ Hehe! I write when i am stressed..... Weird right!? 0___0 AND HELL EFFING YEAH! INFINITE'S TEASER IS OUT!!!!! SO HOT SO SO HOT! DANG IT AND THE ALBUM PREVIEW! THE SONGS SOUNDS SO FANTASTIC! I CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON AN ALBUM!  and the Be mine chorus dance reminds me of dashi dorawa. Dont it reminds you guys of dashidorawa?  Anyways! i cant wait for the comeback and do subscribe and comment~ will update soon! ppyong!