Chapter 10

Staring from afar.

 

The sunlight creep into the room from the slight gap in between the closed curtains. Sunggyu squinted as the sunlight shone to his face. He groggily sat up and peeled the blanket off his body. He got up and slipped his feet into his bunny slippers and dragged his feet downstairs, he felt thirsty. “Morning sleepyhead” “Mhmmm, Morning Woohyu…… WOOHYUN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” Sunggyu screeched as he saw Woohyun at the kitchen’s dining table dining on a fresh plate of pancakes that his mom made. “Nice pajama pants and bunny slippers gyu.” Woohyun chuckled. Sunggyu realised the situation he was in and ran back up to his room and decided to ignore his thirst. “What was he doing here early in the morning? Whatever… I better get ready for school.” Sunggyu went into the toilet and went into the shower stall and close the shower curtain. “The water feels so good. But seriously what was he doing in my house so early?” Sunggyu asked himself and wondered. After showering, he turned off the shower and opened the shower curtain, “AHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE ! WOOHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!” Sunggyu scream and quickly grabbed a towel off the towel rack and wrapped his lower half and turned back. “I just wanted to know when you are going to be ready. That’s all baby.” Woohyun said and smirked. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and told Woohyun off in saying that he could have just waited in his room. “I have to say you have a nice there gyu~” Woohyun teased. Sunggyu grabbed his pillow and threw it at Woohyun. “Seriously why did you come here so early and why are you so y today huh? And turn around!” Woohyun turned around “I just wanted to go to school with you and I guess I came too early? I just miss you gyu ah~” Woohyun turned back to see Sunggyu in his boxers and trying to put his pants on. Woohyun smirked and moved closer to Sunggyu. “Yah! Yah! Yah! Wha-tt are are you do-ing?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun while stuttering. Woohyun took pulled Sunggyu’s pants on and help button and zip the pants up. “Just want to help baby” Woohyun helped Sunggyu to put on his school uniform and help to put on his tie. “I could have done that myself you know but thanks anyway and Woohyun…” “Mhmm what is it gyu?” “bout being your boyfriend thing…. Why not? I like you and you like me so I guess…. HEY PUT ME DOWN! I HAVENT FINISH SAYING..” “I LOVE YOU KIM SUNGGYU!!!” Woohyun screamed. Sunggyu chuckled and finally was ready. “Hey Woohyun can you help teach me how to put on these contacts, I’ve been meaning to ask you how.” Both of them head to the toilet and Woohyun taught Sunggyu step by step and finally Sunggyu’s eyes looked more beautiful than it was already. “See baby, you look hot without the glasses” Woohyun exclaimed and gave Sunggyu a peck on the cheek. Sunggyu had a quick breakfast and the both of them went to school hand in hand.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Myung pass me the carton of milk please…. My cereal looks so dry.” Sungyeol exclaimed. Myungsoo got the milk out of the fridge and sat beside Yeol and pour the milk into the bowl and added more cereal. Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo, “I want you to feed me!” “You got hands right, use them.” “But I’m lazy!!!! Yeollie!!! Feed me!” “Fine , Fine, if you shut up.” Myungsoo grinned and opened his mouth wide and Sungyeol shove the huge tablespoon of cereal into Myungsoo’s uge mouth. They went on like that until the whole bowl of cereals was gone and Sungyeol dumped the bowl into the fridge and the both of them went off to school arguing whether they should take the bus or just walk.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

In school, Dongwoo was already in class doing his leftover work that he didn’t manage to complete the night before. “Morning Dongwoo.” “Oh hey Howon, Morning” Hoya took he’s seat beside Dongwoo and just sat there staring trying to think of a conversation to start with Dongwoo. Finally Hoya had a topic in mind but as soon as he wanted to open his mouth, Sungyeol interrupted him. “Oh my god Myungsoo, we did end up walking to school right so why don’t you shut up about it already.” “Morning squabbles huh myung?” Dongwoo asked. Myungsoo just nodded and rolled his eyes. Soon the rest of the students came in, including Sunggyu and Woohyun and as the bell rang, school started. 

 

A/N: first i have to apologise for the short chapter. forgive me readers. i love you all for reading but i feel bad for not updating so im updating a short chapter. i have tons of school work to catch up on and all that stuff. btu i'll update cause i love you guys and  i know you all want an update too. so pardon this short chapter alright. >.< But do read, comment and subscribe and enjoy. will update asap! :)