Chapter 31

Staring from afar.

A week passes and the the enterance exams  was only less than 2 weeks away and everyone was busy choosing which university they  would want to attend. “Hey baby, which university do you want to go to? Any choices yet?” Sunggyu asked his boyfriend while they were sitting on the lawn outside the school during lunch. “I don’t know yet baby. How bout you?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu back. “I was thinking of Seoul National University near town.” Woohyun stopped and listen to Sunggyu. His boyfriend looks so excited just talking about it. Woohyun just stared at Sunggyu’s excited face talking about which course he wants to take there and suddenly a though popped into his head. “We might not be together next year.” Sunggyu suddenly stop talking. “What was that baby?” “We might not be together next year.” Sunggyu just stop and stared. “Don’t say that baby. We will always be together no matter what alright.” Sunggyu informed Woohyun and cupped his face and gave him a peck on the lips. “But you want to go to a university near here but what if I want to go to a university out of town or even abroad?” Woohyun told Sunggyu. “But do you? Do you want to go university abroad?” Woohyun just shrugged his shoulders and kept quiet. Sunggyu pat Woohyun on the back and look at him in the eyes and told him that whatever his choice is he would be there for him by his side and if he does go abroard to study he would wait for him to come back. With that, Sunggyu sat on Woohyun’s lap and faced him and gave him a huge hug and he stayed there. Woohyun hugged his boyfriend back and kiss Sunggyu on the cheek. “I love you Kim Sunggyu.” Sunggyu nodded, “I love you too Nam Woohyun.”

The school day ended with Mrs Kang rambling on about kinematics. The final bell of the day rang and everyone went out of the classroom talking loudly. Woohyun and Sunggyu went out of the classroom hand in hand still talking about university choices and and Sunggyu suggesting which university would be good for him. “Woohyun! Sunggyu! Wait up.” Both boys turn around to find Sungyeol running to them. “Hey yeollie what’s up?” Sungyeol asked Woohyun and Sunggyu to join them for dinner at their house that day and that both Myungsoo and Sungyeol wanted to show them something.

At Sungyeol’s and Myungsoo’s house, all the 4 boys were sitting around Sungyeol’s and Myungsoo’s bed and with University phamplets in the middle of four of them on the bed. “So guys Myungsoo and I were actually think of going to Gyonggi University majoring in theatre arts.” Sungyeol told them. Sunggyu smiled and pat both Myungsoo and Sungyeol on theback. “Yay! At least both of you know what you all wanna do.” While the 3 of them were discussing on the university, Woohyun just sat by the side and pondered. “What am I suppose to do? I bet the rest alreadty know which university they want to attend.” “Babe, Baby, Nam Woo hyun are you alright? You seems lost in your thoughts.” Sunggyu snapped his boyfriend out of his thoughts. “Its nothing baby. Are you ready tog o back yet?” Sunggyu nodded and the 2 boys bid the Myungsoo and Sungyeol goodbye and left. “I’m scared baby.” Sunggyu looked at Woohyun with worried eyes. “I’m scared I can’t go to any university and that I can’t be successful.” Sunggyu calm Woohyun down and tell him that everything is going to be alright and that he will do fine. Woohyun believed his boyfriend cause he knows his boyfriend is right.

In the classroom the next morning, “Hey have you guys picked which university you all wanna attend?” Sunggyu asked the rest. Ha Neul told them that she was going to attend an overseas university and that Minsoo too would be doing the same. Dongwoo and Hoya wants to go to the same university which is Seoul National University of the arts where they both want to major in dance and song composition. After hearing all those from his friends Woohyun is now more worried. All his friends have somewhere they want to go to but he doesn’t even know where he wants to go to attend university. Sunggyu looked at his boyfriend and he knows that talking about universities always makes him worry. “Baby, what do you want to major in? Maybe then I can help you narrow down your choices.” “I don’t know gyu, music, sports, arts?” Sunggyu smiled and suddenly gave Woohyun a hug. “What was that for?” Sunggyu smiled widely. “Seoul National University offers all those courses. We can still be in the same university!” Sunggyu cheered and hugged Woohyun tighter. Woohyun’s face lit up at that though. “Maybe going to university is not really a bad idea if I’m going to have you around.”  After finally helping Woohyun with his choice, the teacher soon came in and lesson started as per usual.

A/N: updated. i'm sorry if this chapter is alittle dry. Its going to end soon but please to stick around for the last few chapters. Do coments kays. n__n