Chapter 19 (A MyungYeol chapter)

Staring from afar.

 

After school at Myungyeol’s house, “Mmmm, Myungsoo do that again.” Myungsoo heard his choding loud and clear and continued moving his hands up and down in smooth motions. “Hmm, Yeollie baby how does it feel now?” and Myungsoo rubbed harder. “Ahnnn, Hmmm, mhmmmm” Sungyeol moaned into the pillow. Suddenly a dolphin shriek was heard, “MYUNG TOO HARD!” “Sorry baby.” After a while Myungsoo stop with his actions and looked at his choding. “That was the best massage I had so ever. Now my back doesn’t hurt too much.” Sungyeol got off the bed and kissed Myungsoo. It started as peck then Myungsoo started nibbling on Sungyeol’s bottom lip and being the evil cheeky Myungsoo he is, he pinched Sungyeol’s slightly and when Sungyeol opened his mouth to yelp, Myungsoo slipped his tongue in and roamed Sungyeol’s mouth. Sungyeol put his hands around Myungsoo’s neck and deepened the kiss and Myungsoo laid both of them on the bed with Myungsoo on top and continued their heated make out session. After a good 5 minutes of intense lip lock, Myungyeol finally broke apart and Myungsoo rolled over and lay beside his yeollie. “Myung…… that… was HOT!” Sungyeol squeal. Myungsoo laughed and gave Sungyeol’s hands a squeeze. “We haven’t made out that long and that intense before.” Sungyeol still squealing. Myungsoo kissed Sungyeol again to shut him up. “Yeollie baby, shut up.” And Myungsoo receive a wack on the head.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

The 2 boys rolled around in bed and watched television and occupy themselves while waiting for their mum to call them down for dinner. “Hey you know that HaNeul girl right?” Myungsoo looked at his boyfriend and nodded. “I can sense something fishy about her and I don’t like fishy smell, Well unless it came from Super Junior’s Donghae then I don’t mind. Hehe” Myungsoo rolled his eyes at his boyfriend’s comment. “Well back to what I was saying, I’m worried about Gyu and she doesn’t look like a nice girl and I knew she is going to hurt Gyu some way or another and I don’t like that thought.” Sungyeol ranted. “Don’t worry baby, Woohyun would take care of Gyu and we would always have his back.” Myungsoo reassured his big baby. Sungyeol nodded and snuggled with Myungsoo and rested his head on the crook of Myungsooo’s neck. Sungyeol smiled as he eyed his gorgeous boyfriend. “I love you myung ah.” Myungsoo looked down at Sungyeol and replied with a me too.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Boys, dinner is ready. Come down I don’t want the food to get cold!” Mrs Lee’s screams were heard from the kitchen. Both boys raced downstairs and went to the kitchen to find their mum putting food on the table. “What are you both still standing there? Sit!” She ordered. They scrambled to their seats and Mrs Lee gave them their rice bowls that has rice to the brim. “Hmm, the Kimchi stew smells nice mum.” Sungyeol commented. Myungsoo nodded in agreement and he took a piece on chicken and put one in Sungyeol’s bowl and another in Mrs Lee’s bowl. The family sat down and had a very filling dinner and Myungyeol helped to wash the plates and utensils while Mrs Lee went to take a shower. “Hey yeol! No slacking! Hurry and dry the plates.” Myungsoo told Sungyeol off.  Sungyeol ignored his boyfriend and went at his own pace. “Yah Lee Sungyeol!” Myungsoo got angry that yeol was ignoring him and he flicked his hands that had soap bubbles and the soap bubbles landed on Sungyeol’s cheek. Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo and soon a huge game of catch started until Mrs Lee came down a few minutes later to find a soapy kitchen and the boys rolling on the kitchen floor. “Aigoo! Kids! Hurry and clean the mess you made.” “Yes mum.” Both said in unison and both stick out their tongue at each other and in no time the kitchen was clean.  After that tiring night, both boys dragged themselves to their shared room and got on the huge king size bed and in an instant both boys fell asleep and Mrs Lee came to tuck her baby boys in. 

A/N: Admits all the drama with Woogyu i decided to write an Myungyeol fluff chapter. I hope you all liked it and i will try and update soon ^^ Comment and subscribe ^^ /rolls around going noona noona jima/