Chapter 24

Staring from afar.

 

The week started again. It was Monday. All the students went through the school gate dragging their feet and yawning. Sunggyu and Woohyun were yawning too but smiles were on their face as they walk hand in hand. Both boys proceed to their lockers to put their books that were meant for the other lessons for the later periods in. “Good Morning Sunggyu, Woohyun.” Sunggyu turned around to see Ha Neul behind him smiling her wide smile. “Morning Ha Neul.” Sunggyu smiled back and Woohyun just nodded his head and messed up her hair. “Ya! Nam Woohyun! Don’t play with the hair. You know I don’t like it right.” Woohyun laughed and remembered how Ha Neul hates it when people play with her hair. Sunggyu smiled at the scene in front of him but he still felt some kind of jealousy. As they head to class, Dongwoo suddenly walked up to them dragging Minsoo with him. “Woohyun ah! Look who’s back!” Woohyun looked to the side to see Minsoo and with one swift motion Woohyun gave Minsoo an almost bone crushing hug. “Yah! You finally came back Minsoo ah” and he gave Minsoo a nuggie. Minsoo looked to the side and saw Ha Neul, smiled and bowed. Ha Neul didn’t move an inch….. she was smitten. “Earth to Ha Neul.” Sunggyu said out loud while waving a hand infront of her. “Hey… When did gyu and Ha Neul became this close?” Dongwoo asked in a whisper. “Apparently they are friends now and all is good.” Woohyun replied with a shrug.  As the day started and when the rest found out how Ha Neul and Sunggyu were friends, they tried to lay off her, TRIED!

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“Sungyeol ah, don’t worry kay. You’re still my best friend you know.” Sunggyu smiled and gave him a hug. Sungyeol as a Sunggyu’s best friend was just worried for the boy. He really does love his best friend. During lunch Ha Neul and Minsoo sat with the gang and both of them tried and get to know the boys well so that future misunderstandings would not happen. Lunch was fantastic that day as the food that was served at the cafeteria was delicious beyond believe. After lunch ended, they went back to class to finish their last few periods of lesson and finally the school bell rang signalling it was the end of school.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

After class, “Baby, I have soccer practice in a few minutes time, do you wanna watch and wait for me? I really want to send you home today.” Woohyun told his boyfriend in the sweetest manner. Sunggyu nodded and he hugged Woohyun tight and nuzzled close to his boyfriend. Woohyun didn’t know why Sunggyu did that but it felt so good that he tighten the hug and they stood like that just hugging until Hoya came to drag Woohyun by the shirt away for practice. “Damn you Lee HoWon!” Sunggyu screamed across the hall while his hands and waving it in the air. “Sorry gyu! We need our captian! Will return him in 3 hours!” Hoya shouted back while still dragging Woohyun by the shirt. Sunggyu sighed and he too proceeds to the field to watch his boyfriend practice. Sunggyu got to the bleaches and sat down and watched the boys playing soccer. He watched Woohyun’s every move and admires the way Woohyun is into his game and how hot he looked in his soccer jersey and how serious he looked. About an hour into practice, Sunggyu’s phone rang.  Ha Neul was on the other line asking if they could meet for a while to talk about something but Sunggyu told her to come to the field instead cause he wants to watch Woohyun practice. In a matter of minutes, Ha Neul came by and Woohyun saw while he was on the field and frown but he knew he trusted Sunggyu so he continued with practice without looking at the bleaches too much. Ha Neul and Sunggyu were talking for so long and soon practice was over and Woohyun went to the bleaches to pick Sunggyu up. “Hey baby, we can go now. Hey Ha Neul.”Woohyun greeted her. “Ok I’ll go now. Bye gyu.” She gave gyu a kiss on the cheek and left. Woohyun glared at her. Sunggyu giggled at the sight of his boyfriend and pull his hand and dragged him out of the field. They walk to the bustop hand in hand and as they got there their bus had already arrive and it was full of people so Sunggyu and Woohyun had to squeeze together but both of them didn’t mind. Sunggyu wrapped his hands around Woohyun’s waist while Woohyun hold on to the pole to prevent them from falling. “Hmm, Baby you smell good.” Sunggyu whispered into Woohyun’s ears and kissed his neck. Woohyun shivered, “I took a shower before getting you.” Sunggyu hugged Woohyun tighter nuzzled into Woohyun’s neck and kissed it before closing his eyes. “I love you Nam Woohyun.” Woohyun heard the soft declaration of love from his boyfriend and smiled like a goofball. 

 

A/N: Updated ~^^ want to thank you to the new subscribers and thank you for commenting and reading my twoshot that time. ^^ Hope you enjoyed this chapter and do comment too and if you haven't subscribe~ please do! /blow kisses and gives cookies/ 

OH AND TODAY'S BIRTHDAY BOY IS LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /THROWS CONFETTI/ WHOO!!!! WOOTZ! BABY IS 21 NOW!!!!! YEAH! HAPPY BRITHDAY LEE SUNGYEOL! #YEOLBEAUTIFUL <3