Chapter 29

Staring from afar.

“OK Ha Neul you can take the guest room with Minsoo and I guess Dongwoo and Hoya will be rooming with you both. The guest room has 2 separate beds so yeah.” Sunggyu inform them while trying to figure out who should go where. “Myungsoo and Sungyeol if both of you don’t mind will be bunking in my room but on the floor.” Sunggyu snickered and Woohyun laughed. Sungyeol pouted and mention how it was unfair. All the sleeping arrangement was done, all of them went to the living room and sat around the huge coffee table with all their work, notes and books and started studying. For an hour or so everyone was very into their studies when a fart noise was heard. “Gross who farted?” Sungyeol eclaimed and pinched his nose. Everyone did the same after that and slowly they all break away from the living room and took refuge in the kitchen until the smell left the living room. “Sorry guys, too much gas in the tummy.” Dongwoo admitted and scratch the back of his head. Everyone started to punch Dongwoo on the arms. “I said I was sorry!” Dongwoo whined. “Howon! Help me!!!” Dongwoo whined to Hoya and Hoya managed to make them cut out. “Thanks baby.” “Anything for you Dongwoo ah. But seriously next time tell us before you bomb the place with your smell gas.” Hoya teased Dongwoo and Dongwoo just pouted. After a while they returned to the living room and the smell was mostly gone. They resumed studying. While they were engrossed in their books and notes, Mrs Kim came over to the group and placed some snack just incase they were hungry and as soon as they food was on the table, Dongwoo and Hoya jumped to take the snacks away from it’s former position. “God thses cookies are good.” Hoya mumbled with his mouth full. “Damn Hoya, your getting crumbles on the carpet” Sunggyu scolded and Hoya gave a quick apology and continued with his work. Soon the clocked showed 12am and they pack their books neatly and went to the assigned rooms to go to bed.

“Woohyun can you pass me the facial foam wash?” Woohyun took the bottle of foam wash and gave it to sunggyu. As Sunggyu was applying the foam wash, Woohyun sneak his amrs around Sunggyu and kissed the sides of Sunggyu’s neck. “Woohyun, I’m trying to wash my face. If you keep doing that, I’m going to get soap in my eyes.” Woohyu reluctantly left go of Sunggyu and went back into the room to see Sungyeol and Myungsoo cuddling on the materess with Myungsoo whispering sweet nothings into Sungyeol’s ears making him squirm and giggle. Soon Sunggyu came out and went to Woohyun and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Come on baby, let’s go to bed.” Both boys got into bed and snuggled into each other. “Can I switch off the lights now?” Myungsoo asked from the floor. “Yeah sure myung.” And with that Sunggyu’s room was silent.

At the guest room, Ha Nuel was already asleep with her ear piece plugged in her ears. Minsoo was beside her on the floor snuggled into the blanket. But Dongwoo and Hoya on the other hand was having their own tickle fight on the super single bed. “Howon! Stop it you’re going to wake Minsoo up.” Dongwoo half laughed half whined trying to make Hoya stop tickling him. Hoya didn’t listen and still continued to tick the helpness Dongwoo. “Ah!” Hoya stopped ticking Dongwoo. “I accidently touch your bulge didn’t I?” Dongwoo nodded in embarrassment. “Sorry baby. Need some help?” Dongwoo shook his head. Dongwoo immediately got up and retreated to the bathroom. Moans and groans were heard and Hoya got and he too ran to the other bathroom near the hallway. Both of them finally got back to the room and they went to sleep immediately to prevent anymore things from happening.

The aroma of breakfast cooking filled up the whole house, slowly everyone got up and instead of taking a shower or brushing their teeth, everyone dragged their feet to the kitchen smelling the beauituful aroma. “Good Morning everyone.” Mrs Kim greeted the whole lot of half asleep teenagers. “Now no breakfast all of you brush your teeth and get ready for the day.” Mrs Kim instructed them. They all groaned and went to get changed. After a while they all came down all freshen up and Mrs Kim allowed them to tuck in to their breakfast. “Mum, where is SungJong?” Sunggyu asked for his brother. “He told me that he was going to meet his friend for a morning jog, I guess he’ll be back soon.” After that was said, on que SungJong came in sweating with a towel around his neck. “Morning everyone.” And suddenly behind him, a cute little boy appeared. “Oh mum, this is my friend Byunghun. I ask him to join for breakfast.” Mrs Kim nodded and went back to make extra breakfast. Byunghun bow to Mrs Kim and she just smiled widely. “Your friend is adorable Jonggie.” Mrs Kim complimented Byunghun. He just smiled and blused after hearing that statement. “Hyung! This is Lee Byunghun. My friend.” Sungjong introduce Byunghun to his hyung. “Byunghun that is my brother Sunggyu and these are his friend. That is Ha Neul Noona, Minsoo Hyung, Sungyeol hyung, Myungsoo hyung, Howon hyung, Dongwoo hyung and the one beside my brother is his boyfriend Woohyun hyung.” Sungyeol introduce the gang to Byunghun shyly bowed. “Hello Noona and Hyungs.” “Come on take a seat and join us.” Byunghun shyly sat beside Sungjong and tucked in. After breakfast, the gang excused themselves to start to do their work and Sungjong escorted Byunghun to the door. “Thank your mum and hyung for having me here.” Byunghun told SungJong and he gave Sungjong a hug. “Bye SungJong see you in school soon. Love you.” Byunghun shyly said goodbye and Sungjong nodded and gave Byunghun a flying kiss and waved. “Oh~ What was that?” SungJong immediately turned around to see his brother smirking. “I don’t think he was just a friend there Jonggie.” Sungjong looked down and his ears turned red. Sunggyu smirked. “Was he your boyfriend?” Sungjong nodded and Sunggyu went Dawww and gave Sungjong the hugest hug ever. “My baby bro is all grown up.” Sunggyu said and made fake sobbing noises. SungJong hit Sunggyu’s arm and asked him to shush. “You’re not going to tell mum?” Sunggyu asked his little brother. “I’ll tell her later.” With that SungJong went to shower and Sunggyu went back to the gang to study.

A/N: Thank you for the concern everyone. My ideas are coming in very quickly. hehe. I'm going to take my cast off soon so i hope it will be fully healed by then >.< I'm going to write another fanfic cause this fic is going to end soon. ;__; so do look out for my next fic alright. Read, comment and subscribe alright~ thank you!