Chapter 30

Staring from afar.

As the day progressed, the gang became more and more restless. The clock showed that it was already 3pm. Every one got off their butts and stretches their body to get rid of the knots I their body. “Mum, have you made lunch yet?” Sunggyu yelled from the living room but he got no reply. Sunggyu went to the kitchen and found a note stuck on the fridge.

Note:

Sunggyu, mum had to go to work suddenly and you all look engrossed with your work so I didn’t want to disturb you. Money for lunch is in the money box. Mummmy loves you dear.

Sunggyu took the money out and counted. “Ohk $80, for lunch… that is a lot.” Sunggyu went back to the living room to inform the gang there was no lunch. “Er guys my mum had to go to work but she gave us money to buy food. So do you guys wanna order in or go out to eat?” and in unison all of them replied with “Order in.” Sunggyu took the phone and went to make the order. “It will take about half and hour so do you guys want to continue to study?” All of them shook their heads and sat on the couch and some sprawled on the floor and went to watch television. As they were watching some variety show, the door bell rang. “Order for Mr Kim Sunggyu?” the deliverly man asked. Sunggyu greeted the man and took the food in and paid the man and as they settle the food on the coffee after putting the books aside, they began to tuck into their food.

The day went quite fast and night came along and everyone gathered their things to get ready to head home as there was school tomorrow. After everyone had left for their homes, Sunggyu went to his roo and get ready to sleep.

The sun was shining very bright that morning when Sunggyu left his house to go to school. He met Woohyun at the bustop and they had their morning coffee with a side of smooching before walking into the school compound where they met Dongwoo and Hoya snuggling under a tree with their notes on their laps. “Morning guys.” Woohyun and Sunggyu greeted the sunggling couple. “Morning!” they give cheerful smiles in return. “Do you guys have to do so much PDA under a tree?” Woohyu teased Dongwoo and Hoya. “You’re no better Nam Grease.” Sunggyu laughed at the comment and Woohyun gave his all so famous pout. Sunggyu just gave his boyfriend a peck on the cheek and pat him on the head. “We were just testing each other on Organic Chem. Need to get ready for the test for 4th period. Well until Hoya decided that Organic chem was boring at that he rather work on our chemistry instead.” Dongwoo told Sunggyu. Sunggyu just laughed and sighed. The bell rang which signalled that School was going to start soon and the 4 boys walked to class.

The day went by smoothly, the test was manageable, their math teacher didn’t come so they had a substitute and for lunch they had gogi bibimbap. So yeah the day went really well. “So guys, we only have about 3 weeks till our entrance exams huh?” Everyone nodded. “Well let’s do our best and work hard.” Ha Nuel cheered. After saying their goodbyes for the day they all went their separate ways.

Woohyun and Sunggyu made a detour before they head home. They decided to drop by the mall to do some distress shopping. Woohyun and Sunggyu went from shop to shop looking at clothes to shoes to stationaries to everything else in between. After walking for along time, a clothes shop cause Suggyu’s eye and he dragged Woohyun into the shop. Inside the shop, Sunggyu looked through the racks of t-shirts. “Hey baby, this would look good on you.” Showing Woohyun a blue graphic tee. Woohyun nodded in agreement and Sunggyu went to ask Woohyun to try it on. After a while Woohyu came out. “Hmm, it feels alittle tight baby.” Woohyun mentioned to Sunggyu. “I think so too but it outlines your body shape and might I say it looks good.” Sunggyu told Woohyun and gave him a kiss. Woohyun laughed. “Ok fine I’ll get you a size bigger kay.” While Woohyu was struggling to get the shirt off of himself, Sunggyu came back with a shirt a size bigger. “Omg! Woohyun have you been working out? Your abs looks more defined that last time.” Sunggyu traced Woohyun’s abs with his fore finger. Woohyun shivered under Sunggyu’s touch. After getting the t-shirt and paying for it, both boys exited the shop and headed to get something to drink and went home.

Dongwoo and Hoya were sweating throught their shirts. “Damn I feel so good right now.” Dongwoo half moaned half sighed. “I know right.” Hoya replied almost breathless. Both boys were sprawled on the studio floor after a hard core dance session to release their stress. “I’m glad you dragged me to the studio that time.” Hoya looked at Dongwoo and smiled. He sat up and suddenly rolled over onto Dongwoo and sat of his stomach. “Hoya what are you doing?” Dongwoo asked by Hoya didn’t answer. “Howon, Ho….” And Dongwoo’s lips was sealed by Hoya’s.They shared an open mouth kiss before Hoya decided to stick his tongue down Dongwoo’s throat and Dongwoo moaned into the kiss. The kiss went on until Dongwoo broke off the kiss to catch his breath. “Ohk, Wow.” Dongwoo sat up and so did Hoya. “Wow was right baby. Wow was right.” Hoya got off the floor and helped Dongwoo up. “Come on, it getting late. Let’s go.” Dongwoo got his ipod from the ipod dock and stuffed it in his bag and took Hoya’s hand and they walked out of the room hand in hand.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol were in their room siting on the bed, Sungyeol playing with his phone while myungsoo was strumming his guitar trying to get the chords right. After getting this hang on the chords for the song that he was learning, he started singing and as soon as he did, Sungyeol put his phone down and listened to Myungsoo play. Sungyeol loves it when Myungsoo plays his guitar. Its something that helps him calm down while listening to Myungsoo play and Myungsoo calms down by playing his guitar. After the song ended, Myungsoo looked up to Sungyeol ad lifted Sungyeol’s chin and gave him a kiss. “Liked the song baby?” Sungyeol smiled and nodded. “But why do you have tobe cheesy.” Sungyeol teased his boyfriend. “I think I hang arounf Woohyun too much.” ‘I thought so.” And both boys cracked up.

The night was very peaceful for everyone and that night everyone had a good nights sleep.

A/N: another update~ Hehe! I think this fic is going to end soon..... so i had already started on another one http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/81115/please-love-me-infinite-myungsoo-sungjong--myungsoosungjong <--- Do read and subscribe to this one if you haven't. I hope you all had enjoyed this update and do comment already~ n__n