Chapter 5

Staring from afar.

 

As they walked to class Dongwoo suddenly popped a question to Woohyun. “Erhmm Woohyun, let’s say I like Hoya, what would your reaction be like?” “Hmm, my reaction? Hah! You like Hoya! And then I’ll stick my tongue out and circle around you go nanananananananan! Muhahahah!” “Dude that was evil! And so freeing childish!”Dongwoo rolled his eyes. Woohyun laughed and said that he thinks it’s ok if Dongwo likes Hoya cause he can’t do anything to change his heart. “Oh so you are going to be cool with it?” “yeah why wouldn’t I be?” “Cause I really do like Hoya” Woohyun stopped at his tracks and stared at Dongwoo. “No way! Dude! No way! Seriously? You’re kidding right!? Of all people Hoya? Your best friend!” Woohyun said it a little too loud and people stared to turn their head. “There is nothing to look at people go move along!” Shouted Dongwoo and he then smack Woohyun on the head. “Ouch!” “! Shut up next time will ya!” Woohyun apologised and gave his best puppy dog eyes and Dongwoo forgave him. “So does Hoya know yet?” Dongwoo just shook his head and they reached class and settled down at their seats. Woohyun sat down and turned to Sunggyu’s direction to see what he was doing.  Sunggyu looked like he was reading. “He looks like he is really into the book.” Woohyun mumbled to himself.  Like always school started and everyone studied like they always do.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~                                      

“Hey Hoya, can I talk to you for a while” Dongwoo asked Hoya after school ended that day. “Yeah sure what’s up?” “erhmm can we talk somewhere else?” Hoya nodded and Dongwoo dragged them to a quiet and secluded side of the school. “I like you” Dongwoo suddenly blurt out. “Yeah I like you too.” Hoya replied and Dongwoo was shocked and his eyes were twinkling. He smiled so wide that his face might hurt a lot if he stopped. “We are best friends for so long of course I like you dude.” Hoya continued and gave Dongwoo a slight punch on the arm. Dongwoo frowned after hearing that. “ I mean I like you like you.” Hoya couldn’t believe what he heard and was just too shocked to give Dongwoo a proper reply. Soon he snapped out of it and smiled. “Oh so you like me like me.” Now Dongwoo was just confused. “So now you like guys? Or is it just me?” That caught Dongwoo off guard. “I don’t know ok. I just like you.” “So you just like me, a guy but you still like girls?” “I DON’T KNOW! STOP TEASING ME HOWON! IT’S NOT FUNNY!”   Dongwoo wanted to leave but Hoya pulled him back. “Well if you like me then alright.” Dongwoo now was seriously more confused than ever. “So now what?” Dongwoo asked Hoya. Hoya just shrugged and gave Dongwoo a chased kiss on the cheek. “I don’t know Dongwoo. I still like girls ya know.” And Hoya just walked off with a grin on his face. Dongwoo touch his cheek and he looked down to the ground and tears trickled down his face. “Was he playing with me?” Dongwoo fell to the ground and he started to cry. Dongwoo felt hurt and confused because Hoya didn’t give him a straight answer and it hurts how he said that he still like girls and just left him alone like that.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

In the classroom, Woohyun approached Sunggyu again after school had ended. “Hey gyu, erhmm can I call you that?” Sunggyu blushed and nodded. Woohyun laughed “Did you blush? So cute” Sunggyu was shocked that Woohyun had said that but his face told the opposite as his cheeks were so red. “So do you want to hang out? I’m free today until Friday because next week I have to start soccer practice already.” Sunggyu just nodded and with that, Woohyun dragged Sunggyu out of the school passing by the other students along the way that just stare the 2 boys. Girls were shocked when they saw the sight. Other just ignored and shrugged it.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Dongwoo got up from the ground and dusted off his pants and went back to his locker and took out his bag and headed for home. He dragged his feet all the way home. As soon as he reached home, he went to his room and lay on his bed, mindlessly staring into space. “Maybe I should just avoid him for now. If not I think I would break down soon.” Dongwoo is still confused and doesn’t know why Hoya reacted like that. He thinks and thinks and thinks but still he can’t understand why was like that. As night arrives Dongwoo stayed in his room just staring and not doing anything productive and soon he fell asleep. At Hoya’s place, “Why did he tell me that? Why?” Hoya paced up and down his bedroom. “I do like girls, I was like staring at a girl yesterday so I don’t think I’m gay. Maybe I’m bi?” Hoya pulls his hair and screamed.  “Dongwoo! Jang Dongwoo! Why do you do this to me!” Hoya looked to his side table and lifted up a photo frame with the both Dongwoo and him in the picture. “Maybe I like you too?” and Hoya fell asleep with the photo frame in his hands. 

 

A/N:  HELLO!!! FIRST I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE SUPER SUPER LONG WAIT! I HAD EXAMS AND COULDN'T UPDATE! SUPER SORRY /BOWS/ MY CHEM AND MATHS PAPERS WERE CRAPPY! PFFT:/ ON THE BRIGHT SIDE! I WATCHED INFINITE'S CAN U SMILE PERF AND IT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL! SERIOUS! THOSE THAT HAVENT WATCH... GO WATCH NOW! GO GO GO! XD Chapter is up so Can u guys smile now? :D haha Xd enjoy the chap and i will try and update soon! comment. subscribe and if u wanna be friends just write on my wall :)