Chapter 35

Staring from afar.

2 days later, Woohyun sat in front of his laptop staring at the screen. He re-read the e-mail. “You have been accepted to Seoul National University” Woohyun re-read that phrased again and again and it finally sank in. “MUM!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IN! I GOT ACCEPTED TO SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY!!!!” Woohyun cheered and ran to the kitchen to find his mum and hugged her tight. “Baby boy, congrats. Your hard work paid off. So proud of you.” Mrs Nam cooed and kissed Woohyun’s cheek. “So when are you telling Sunggyu bout it?” Woohyun let go of his mum and ran off to his room. “RIGHT AFTER I PRINT THIS ACCEPTANCE LETTER!” He shouted across the hall. Mrs Nam laughed at the sight of her son.

Woohyun headed to Sunggyu’s house with the acceptance letter tucked in his jeans pocket and with boquet of flowers and a box of Sunggyu’s favourite brownies in hand. He finally arrived at Sunggyu’s house and rang the door bell. After a few seconds, Sunggyu appeared at the door with just shorts and a plain white tee on. “Woohyun? What are you doing here?” Woohyun smiled and let himself in. “I just wanted to see my boyfriend and give him his favourite brownies and flowers.” Sunggyu raised his eyebrow and stared at Woohyun awkwardly. “Ohk….” Woohyun chuckled and gave Sunggyu a quickly peck on the lips. “So want to hang out here since mum and SungJong are out?” Sunggyu asked while trying to scower the kitchen cabinets for an empty flower vase.

“Eh by the way Woohyun, have you sent your new applications in yet?” Sunggyu asked his boyfriend with a worried tone in his voice. “I did and I already got a reply.” Sunggyu looked up in shock. “Are you serious? For reals?” Woohyun nodded and took out the application form from his jeans pocket. Sunggyu snatched the letter from Woohyun’s grip and read it. After reading it, Sunggyu looked up to Woohyun wide eyes wide as saucers, “How….how… I though you didn’t…? Nam Woohyun! Spill!” Woohyun told Sunggyu all about his reapplication and how he managed to wow the panel with his now not so secret skill. Sunggyu stared at Woohyun and gave him a huge hug. “I’m glad you did what you did Woohyun ah.” Sunggyu hugged woohyun tightly. Woohyun suddenly felt that his shirt near the shoulder area was wet and he pull Sunggyu from his embrace. “Baby, why are you crying?” Woohyun cupped Sunggyu’s cheeks and wipped the tears delicately from his face. “I’m just so happy you did this for me and that you went through all that trouble and and and… I love you Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu said and started to cry even harder. Woohyun chuckled at the sight of his boyfriend and hugged him again.

After Sunggyu had stop crying, the both of them decided to go for lunch to celebrate and this time Sunggyu was paying. At the restaurant, Sunggyu made Woohyun order the most expensive dish on the menu and Woohyun agreed and both of them ate lunch happily. “Thanks for paying baby.” Sunggyu smiled and told him that was the least he could do. Both of them walked hand in hand on the streets, walking and window shopping. As they were walking, something caught Woohyun’s eye. Woohyun dragged Sunggyu into the shop and stood infront of the display casing. “Hello may I help you?” the salesgirl behind the counter asked. Woohyun looked up from the display case and smiled at her. “Can I see the Infinity symbol necklace displayed at the front of the shop?” Woohyun asked politely. Sunggyu squeezed Woohyun’s hands and looked at Woohyun’s eye trying to figure out what he was trying to do. “Is this the one sir?” Woohyun nooded. “How much is one of the necklaces?” “One of them is $220.” Woohyun inspected the delicate looking necklace and smiled. “Can I buy 2 of the necklaces please.” The salesgirl nodded and went to the back of the shop and in back few minutes later with the necklace in the casing and Woohyun paid for it and thanked the salesgirl and took Sunggyu’s hand and exited the shop.

“Woohyun, who are those necklaces for?” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun just smiled and hold Sunggyu’s hands tighter. After a walking for a while Sunggyu found himself following Woohyun into a bakery. Sunggyu was still so puzzled. After a while of waiting, Woohyun took the cake from the cashier in the bakery and both of them left for Woohyun’s house. When they reached Woohyun’s house, Mrs Nam was already preparing dinner and the door bell rang a few minutes later with the whole gang at the door with food in hand. Sunggyu was still very puzzled and decided to ask Woohyun, “Baby what’s happening?” Woohyun chuckled and pinched his boyfriend’s cheeks. “We are having a proper graduation party. Just the gang and us.” As dinner rolled up the gang tucked in and they had a blast. That night the gang went home happy and they all congratulate Woohyun for getting accepted and thank Mrs Nam for the greatr dinner.

“Hey do you want to sleepover tonight?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu while wrapping his hands around Sunggyu’s waist as he was washing the dish for Mrs Nam. “I guess? Why not?” Sunggyu said and being naughty, Woohyun started to leave small kisses on Sunggyu neck and it made Sunggyu whimper. ‘Woohyun…. Stop it.” Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders trying to get Woohyun to stop. “I don’t want to!” Woohyun teased and kissed Sunggyu on the cheek and left the kitchen giggling. After finishing cleaning the dishes, Sunggyu trotted up to Woohyun’s room to find Woohyun sitting on his bed with a music sheet and he started to sing. Sunggyu’s eyes widen and then soften after Woohyun pulled him down to sit on the bed next to him with him still singing. Sunggyu closed his eyes, listening to Woohyun’s soft melodious voice echoing the room. Sunggyu felt warm and he was in a bliss. When Wohyun finally ended his song, he took Sunggyu’s hands and kisses Sunggyu’s fingers one by one. “I wrote the song that I just sang for you.” And Woohyun came closer to Sunggyu and placed a soft kiss on Sunggyu’s capped ones. Their kiss this time was not hot and heavy but it was suttle and just so blissful. “I love you Kim Sunggyu and I will never get tired of saying this.” Sunggyu nodded, “Me too baby. Me too.” Woohyun suddenly pulled out a plastic bag from behind his back and Sunggyu notice it was the plastic bag from before. Woohyun took out the box and retrived the necklace from it and unhooked it to hook it around Sunggyu’s neck. After putting it on, he kissed Sunggyu on the lips and put on his own one. “This Infinty symbol represents my love for you. Kim Sunggyu, My love for you is Infinite.” Sunggyu started to tear and Woohyun just kissed Sunggyu’s face and whip the tears from the beautiful face infront of him. ‘Let’s go to university together and let’s be together for infinity. Or at least until god tell us other wise. But I hope you will be with me until forever because Kim Sunggyu you are the only one for me.” Sunggyu smiled and whispered, “Our love is Infinite.”

A/N: Final chapter up! huhuhuhuhu ;_______; sorry for the delay. I had homework and stuff. I just want to thank all my lovely subscribers for reading my first full chaptered fanfic and i want to thank you guys for your comment for every chapter i put up and just thank all of you for supporting me all this while. I am really thankful to all of you. From the early subscribers to the later ones. Thank you for taking your time to read my fics. You don't know how much it meant to me when you guys actually do read my fic and commented on it. Thank you again

*throws Woohyun heart bombs~*