Chapter 25

Staring from afar.

“Thanks for sending me home baby, have a safe walk home alright.” Sunggyu kissed his boyfriend goodbye and watch him walk off as he head to his own house. As Sunggyu settle in his room after a good long shower, his phone rang. The person on the other line was no other than his new friend Ha Nuel. “Hey Neullie, What’s up?” “Remember what I was talking to you about just now at the field?” “Mhmm Why?” “I was thinking…..” The phone conversation went on for a long time and when I said that, I really mean a long time.

At Woohyun’s house, “Mum, do you need any help?” Woohyun asked his mum as it seems his mum was struggling to open a jar of chilli paste. Woohyun finally popped the lid open and his mum thanked him with a pat on the . “Mum! Seriously?” Woohyun rolled his eyes but laughed it off. “Your is still soft and squishy like when you were little.” Mrs Nam cooed. Woohyun face-palmed himself at the comment. “Want to help mummy cook dinner?”  Woohyun nodded and help his mum to prepare dinner and in a short while dinner was all done and they tucked in. After woohyun finished his dinner, he thanked his mum and went to his room. He started on his homework but after a while got bored and took his phone and dialled Sunggyu’s number. He called for a few time but couldn’t seem to get through. Woohyun wondered, “I guess he must not have heard it.” Woohyun decided to call Sunggyu’s house phone. “Hello?” a slightly girlish voice was heard through the receiver. “Hello, Is Sunggyu there? This is Woohyun.” “Oh Woohyun hyung. Hello!” “Oh hey SungJong, so is Sunggyu there?” “Errr, he seems to be on his phone with someone else. I guess you would have to call him back?” Woohyun answered with an alright and hang up. “I wonder who is on the phone with?”

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

After soccer practice, Dongwoo and Hoya went to grab dinner at a nearby Chicken restaurant. Both of them got to a table and quickly order an array of chicken dishes and at least a huge jug of root beer. “Nice to be out with you again. Just the two of us.” Dongwoo suddenly spoke. Hoya looked up from his phone. He nodded and gave an eye smile. “Yeah, we haven’t been out just the two of us for some time huh?” Dongwoo nodded.

Hoya has always found Dongwoo adorable. Even before he found out he loved Dongwoo like this. Since they were kids, Hoya was close to Dongwoo and Hoya was more fond of Dongwoo then he was with the other 3 boys. When he met Dongwoo, he though Dongwoo was the cutest kid ever. The boy that gave him the hugest smile during their 1st day in kindergarten.  The boy that always shared his crayons and toy dinosaurs. The boy that always smiles no matter how much the other kids bullied for being short. Hoya knew that Dongwoo was likeable as a best friend and maybe even close to even being brothers. But he never thought he would love Dongwoo like this. Hoya knew he was straight but it seems he only bend the other way for his Dongwoo. Yes. Dong woo is his. Dongwoo is no one else’s but his. “Dongwoo is mine.” Hoya thought and smiles wide.

“Here are your orders.” The waiter’s voice snapped Hoya out from his thoughts. “Thank you.” Dongwoo bowed slightly to the waiter after the waiter had placed all their orders on the table. “Hey Howon ah, Why were you spacing out just now?” Dongwoo asked with worry in his voice. “Nothing babe, was just thinking about our past, that’s all.” Hoya smiled at his boyfriend. Dongwoo shrugged it off and started to eat. Hoya looked at Dongwoo eat… wait make it stare at Dongwoo eat. He watches Dongwoo’s every move and he even got sauce on the side of his lip. “Babe, you got sauce on the side of your lip.” Hoya informed his babe. “Here?” Hoya shook his head. “Is it gone now?” Hoya shook his head again. “Oh let me do it.” Hoya approached Dongwoo and Dongwoo blushed at the close proximity. Hoya used his thumb and wipe off the sauce from the side of Dongwoo’s lip and the sauce of his thumb. “The sauce taste good. Can I have some?” Dongwoo nodded and slide the dish to Hoya’s side of the table. “Mhmm. It’s really good.” Dongwoo smiled and nodded. “I’m finishing it then.” Hoya said and started pushing the dish towards himself. “Wait! No fair! I ordered it!” Dongwoo pouted. Hoya laughed at his boyfriend’s cute actions and gave in. “Your so cute Dongwoo ah.” Dongwoo just smiled and his eyes turn to crescents. After dinner, Hoya sent Dongwoo home. “Nights Howon.” Dongwoo turned around to go into his house but Hoya grabbed his wrist and turned him around and planted a kiss on Dongwoo’s luscious lips. After a good minute or two they broke the kiss and Hoya just kept his hands on the sides of Dongwoo’s face. “I love you Jang Dongwoo.” He pecked Dongwoo’s lips again. Dongwoo didn’t know why Hoya was suddenly being like that but he liked it and he remained quiet and all smiles as Hoya hold him tight. He loved being embraced by Hoya’s strong arms. Hoya’s hugs always felt good.  Suddenly Dongwoo’s house door opened; “Coming in Dongwoo?” they looked behind to see Mrs Jang at the door. “Oh mum hey, yeah I’m coming in.” Dongwoo scratches the side of his head. “Hello Mrs Jang.” Hoya politely bowed. “Hello Howon, want to come in?” Mrs Jang asked with a smile. Howon politely decline the offer and bid Mrs Jang and Dongwoo farewell and headed off for home.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

“MUM! MYUNGSOO TOOK MY TOWEL FROM THE BATHROOM AND NOW I HAVE NO TOWEL!” Sungyeol shouted. “JUST COME OUT ! IT’S NOT LIKE WE HAVEN’T SEEN YOU BEFORE RIGHT YEOLLIE?” Mrs Lee shouted back. “Urgh!!!!!!!” Sungyeol’s frustrated scream was heard from the bathroom and after a good 5 minutes he stomped downstairs and went to find Myungsoo. “You! You! Kim Myungsoo! I’m going to castrate you!” Sungyeol screamed and started chasing Myungsoo around the living room. “AHHHH!!!!! MUM!!!!!!! HELP ME!” Mrs Lee came out from the kitchen to find her boys running around in the living room. She laughed but finally put a stop to their childish antics and asked them to get into the kitchen for dinner. As they sat down for dinner, “Boys, dad will be back from his business trip tomorrow.” Both boys looked up from their food and nodded. “Great! I haven’t seen uncle for so long.” Myungsoo said to Mrs Lee. “Yeah mum! I haven’t seen dad for ages. I wonder if he has more grey hair now?” All three of them laughed. “Myungsoo ah, you know you can call him Dad too right?” Myungsoo nodded. “Yes mum, but I’m worried he might not like it.” “Rubbish. He has known you all your life and he too wants you to call him dad.” Myungsoo nodded and smiled.

After dinner , Myungsoo helped with the dishes while Sungyeol helped to clean the dining table. Mrs Lee looked at the boys in delight. “If both you boys keep this up, I might love you boys even more.” Mrs Lee teased them. Both boys rolled their eyes but they knew their mum was joking. “Ok boys, I’m going to head off to work now. Sighs. They can’t let me rest can they?” Mrs Lee mumbled and kissed both of her boys on the cheek and waved goodbye and headed to the car and zoomed off into the street lights. “Come on Sungyeol, let’s do our homework.” And he dragged Sungyeol to their shared room.

 

A/N: Yeah! updates! Infinite won! They finally got their #1 after working so hard. So proud of them. I cried like crap yesterday and got a block nose. Lol. But it was happy crying not sad crying. So proud of the boys. They can finally get their new dorm now! Wheee~~~ hehe. Anyways. I hope you had enjoyed this update and do await for more alright~ love you guys! Comment kay! and those who have not yet subscribe.. please do! n___n