Chapter 27

Staring from afar.

Sunggyu was crying at his desk alone and feeling lonely. “Why did he have to say that? He didn’t know anything.” Sunggyu told himself. Sunggyu heard footsteps and he quickly hid is face in his hands. “Sunggyu are you ok? Did something happen?” It was Ha Neul and Minsoo with their hands linked together. “Omg, you were crying. What happen?” Minsoo feeling awkward knew it was not the right time to be there so he excused himself and gave Ha Nuel a quick peck on the cheek and made his way out of the classroom. After a good 5 minutes and after Sunggyu finish pouring his heart out to Ha Nuel, she was seen storming out of the classroom hands .

The school’s hallways were crowded and Ha Neul finally found her target. “YAH! NAM WOOHYUN!” and with a loud “plak” Woohyun had his 2nd slap that day. “How dare you made Sunggyu cry! How dare you! What the is wrong with you! Why didn’t you trust him enough!” Ha Nuel spat at Woohyun. “What is your problem? Whatever I and Sunggyu do, it is between us.” Woohyun hissed. “You were just being a jealous ! He was with me all the time cause he was helping me to get together with Minsoo.” Ha Neul told Woohyun off and suddenly Woohyun felt a pang of guilt in his heart. “He was being such a nice friend even after all the bad things I did to him. You’re a jerk Nam Woohyun! You better apologize to him before you lose him. He was really the best thing that ever happened to you.”  Ha Neul left. The student body that were in the hallway just stared at the lost looking Woohyun that was rooted to the ground.

Woohyun dragged his feet to the classroom. He felt really guilty for making Sunggyu so upset. When he entered the classroom, he saw Sunggyu’s eyes that were swollen and red. He really felt sorry now. As class started, Woohyun just didn’t bother to listen. He was trying to figure out a way to apologize to Sunggyu.

As the day progresses, Woohyun and Sunngyu didn’t cross each other’s path in the hall ways and Woohyun was just too afraid to talk to Sunggyu cause Sunggyu was not his cheery self. He was really moping. Even during lunch when they sat at the same table, it was quite. Even the other boys that were usually loud and obnoxious were silent. Soon school was over and Sunggyu went home by himself with his ipod on at full blast to the most depressing ballad he had in it. When he reached home, he ignored his whole family and went into his room and locked the door and threw himself on the bed and just closed his eyes to get rid of all the pain he is feeling in his heart and soon too he fell asleep in his school uniform.

As day turns to night, Sunggyu was still in bed reluctant to get up to even take a shower. “Maybe I was at fault too? I should have apologized instead of slapping him… but he was being an so he deserved it.” Sunggyu huffed and pouted. After battle with himself on whether he was right or wrong he finally gave up and took a shower. While Sunggyu was in the shower, a certain someone just reached the doorstep of the said house. Dressed in dark blue jeans with a nice dress shirt with the 1st 2 buttons and his black wifebeater  can be seen inside with flowers in one hand and a cake in another, the person rang the doorbell with unsteady hands. 

Mrs Kim went to get the door and when she opened the door, she was not surprise to see Woohyun. “Hello Woohyun dear come in.” Mrs Kim greeted him and gestured him to come into the house. “Sorry to have disturbed you Mrs Kim, I bought a cake on the way here.” Woohyun smiled his charming smile and gave the cake to Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim thanked him. “Woohyun can you do me a favour?” Woohyun immediately nodded. “Sunggyu been moping around since he got home could you like talk to him?” After hearing that Woohyun excuse himself and went to Sunggyu’s room. Well he was there for that particular intention too.

When Woohyun went reached Sunggyu’s room, he heard the shower was on and he concluded that Sunggyu was taking a shower so he placed the flowers on Sunggyu study table and when to lay on Sunggyu’s bed. After a while, he heard the shower bring turned off and Sunggyu came out with a towel aroud his waist and he was drying his hair with another towel. When Sunggyu looked up and Woohyun he was surprised and he fell back backwards and falling on the floor. “Yah! Nam Woohyun. What are you doing here?” “I came to see you.” Woohyun pulled Sunggyu off the floor and pulled him onto the bed. Woohyun then started to explain why he was behaving that way and after the long explanation, Sunggyu giggled and teased Woohyun. “I can’t believe you were that jealous.” Sunggyu laughed while slapping Woohyun’s arms constantly. Woohyun pouted and groaned. Sunggyu finally stopped laughed and gave Woohyun a pick on the lips and Woohyun’s pout turned into a smile. “I’m sorry I neglected you. I just was so into helping Ha Neul I forgot about us. I’m sorry for slapping you so hard to.” Sunggyu apologize. “I’m not going to forgive you…. Until you kiss my cheek all over cause it still kind of stings.” Woohyun made fake sobbing noises and pouted. Sunggyu laughed and kissed Woohyun’s cheeks all over. “OK now I need to get dressed. Freezing here.” After Sunggyu got dressed, he sat on the bed and dried his hair. While Sunggyu was doing so, Woohyun creep behind him and started to kiss Sunggyu’s neck. “Ah…. Mhmm. Woohyun ah, what are you doin… ah. Stop it! It tickles.” Sunggyu giggled and Woohyun smiled and left Sunggyu’s neck. “ I miss kissing you baby.” Woohyun helped to dry Sunggyu’s hair after that. Both Woohyun and Sunggyu were glad that they were not arguing anymore cause that short period of time that they were arguing felt like a million years. Woohyun stayed for dinner and left for home after that.

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 102 SUBSCRIBERS!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? SERIOUSLY! OMG! HAPPIEST AUTHOR EVER! THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING! I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO MORE WORDS TO SAY THAN THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME..... /SOBS SOBS/ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH REALLY.

/throws kisses and gives winks/